John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thank you Mayra. If it wasn't for Camy's JTG challenge I wouldn't have thought of the idea. And yes ,I'm hoping to be done with another one in the next couple of days. For some reason this one is hard for me.

Again I would like to say great vid. And if it inspires you, could you check out the song "She's got a way" by Billy Joel? The only thing was at the end, the song I purchased on line has clapping at the end of the song. It's up to you. Maybe one day you PM me and tell how you make the vids.
    I'm sooo happy that you are making another fic! can't wait!.

As for the Billy Joel song, i actually PM you so hopefully i did it right LOL!. Let me know if it worked!.
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      I'm sooo happy that you are making another fic! can't wait!.

As for the Billy Joel song, i actually PM you so hopefully i did it right LOL!. Let me know if it worked!.
      Thanks Mayra, it worked. I'll have to talk to more about the song later. I'm going to force myself to bed. LOL. Goodnight guys.

If any one talks to Blue, please tell her we miss her. It's been a while.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
        Well, I don't think it's quite like that. But close!

Spoiler:
        It's actually them standing in the doorway of his room. So it looks like perhaps John is in his room alone, Teyla comes to his door, they talk, and she steps into his arms while they are still in the open doorway. But if we're really lucky, maybe they'll step all the way into his room after that to continue the conversation. Although, usually with moments like that they happen at the end of a scene, so I'm kind of expecting the camera to cut away to another scene right after. But I hope not!!!

But whatever and wherever, still a big fat SQUEEE!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
        Spoiler:
        you know, at first i thought they were in Teyla's room just because when they cut to John's face, they show the bed and it has these....what do you call them...i know it's not curtains LOL! but curtain like things hanging from the bed LOL!!! i don't remember what they are called, but i don't know, it just seem's like more of a girl thing than something a single guy would have over his bed. But now that i look at it, i don't see any of Teyla's athosian things she usually has like pots, candles ect. So you might be right, it must be John's room.

SQUEEE!!!! is right!...i can't wait for the new season to start!.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

A bit OT:

Some really funny vids from the Spacey awards: David acceptance speech(if you can call it that) - LOL and Racheal and David announce an award cat together also wildly funny. Check these out!!

Racheal & David
          (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJXZKHR4Z2Q)

David

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJXZKHR4Z2Q)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            Spoiler:
            you know, at first i thought they were in Teyla's room just because when they cut to John's face, they show the bed and it has these....what do you call them...i know it's not curtains LOL! but curtain like things hanging from the bed LOL!!! i don't remember what they are called, but i don't know, it just seem's like more of a girl thing than something a single guy would have over his bed. But now that i look at it, i don't see any of Teyla's athosian things she usually has like pots, candles ect. So you might be right, it must be John's room.

SQUEEE!!!! is right!...i can't wait for the new season to start!.

Ok, Ok, I know I said I was going to bed. Someone else already pointed this out so I can't take credit.
            Spoiler:
            Johnny Cash poster is hanging in the background. It's John's room. Ooooo, I hope I have some gooood dreams tonight.

Comment

i love that clip jtjaforever...seen it often!!haha...those two should definitely have more scenes...teyla can whip him good!!! although that was rachel wasnt it...mmmm
              -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

CONGRATS scifan...400 posts!!! well done...i am only a few behind you!!!though our post counts are dwarfed by other JT shippers!
                -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Hi. Just to add to jtjaforever's post, found a little clip of the SGA cast from the 2007 Spacey awards that aired in Canada last night. While it has not plot spoilers for SGA season 4 it does

Spoiler:
                  show them in the new uniforms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG1sN5wVpcU
                  sigpic

Comment

Congrats SciFan on 400 post !!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                      Hey Sel! Wasn't that so awesome!!!

Spoiler:
                      We've pretty much decided that whatever the context of the hug, the hug in and of itself is still extremely significant as it's a big move for Teyla and not something easily shared in her culture. The fact she's sharing it with John shows how she feels about him.
                      Spoiler:
                      Oh, absolutely. And even if it's "just a hug between friends" the way she goes up to him and hugs him is just...OW.

I'm not sure what's been said before, but it looks like Teyla's utterly beat - at her nadir - and the way she hugs John - like she's drowning and he's her only hope - is just... *wibble*

And John's expression looks like he wants to be helpful but he's afraid to hug her in case she turns out to be fragile and shatter in his arms.

*glees*

Ahem!

All right. I'll read through the thread and just be over there ---> writing a small AU ficlet for the sga_flashfic challenge: the present challenge is "dating" as in "two of the Atlantis characters dating."

I won't ask you to guess who, because that's just silly.

Sel.

Comment

I'm not sure if you guys are aware, but there's a .zip of...certain parts of the S4 interview/preview up at tielan's LJ with the original .avi file taken from LC and capped by tielan.

There are over 100 caps of "that scene" in the zip file.

According to the post, anyone's welcome to download, but it's asked that you leave a comment to indicate that you're taking it - a standard politeness when downloading from links at LJ sites to keep track of bandwidth usage.

Thanks for the welcome, LC, Suzanne. I won't be around on a daily basis - too much work and life stuff happening - but I will try to look in once in a while.

And I might wander into some other threads and crack a few skulls abo... Oh, I didn't say that out loud did I? *rummages for halo*

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh, absolutely. And even if it's "just a hug between friends" the way she goes up to him and hugs him is just...OW.

I'm not sure what's been said before, but it looks like Teyla's utterly beat - at her nadir - and the way she hugs John - like she's drowning and he's her only hope - is just... *wibble*

And John's expression looks like he wants to be helpful but he's afraid to hug her in case she turns out to be fragile and shatter in his arms.

*glees*

Ahem!

All right. I'll read through the thread and just be over there ---> writing a small AU ficlet for the sga_flashfic challenge: the present challenge is "dating" as in "two of the Atlantis characters dating."

I won't ask you to guess who, because that's just silly.

Sel.
                          Nice to see you seldear... look forward to your fic. RL is pretty busy for me too at the moment and will be for another couple of weeks so I havn't been able to post as often.

I'm a bit behind on all the challenges but I've managed a ferris wheel wallie.

congratulations on 400 posts scifan (thanks for thinking of me)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Nice to see you seldear... look forward to your fic. RL is pretty busy for me too at the moment and will be for another couple of weeks so I havn't been able to post as often.

I'm a bit behind on all the challenges but I've managed a ferris wheel wallie.

congratulations on 400 posts scifan (thanks for thinking of me)

BA- wonderful wallie
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice artwork BA and congrats scifan! I know it will take me a long time before I reach the big 4 double 0.

I made a new vid called beautiful liar; it's the follow up to the boy is mine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZAUi7vCWyU

Comment

blue - Great wallie....
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X