John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    'Stranded' up ther and ff.net. My new fic will go there too as soon as I am done revising it.
    That is great Padme!! I've waiting for some more of your fics!!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
      Hey all! More JTC news for you. We just installed a new "skin" for the Fic site. Check it out and let me know what you think. If you don't see kind of a stary milky background, refresh the page. http://fanfiction.john-teyla-converg...tion/index.php
      Awsome new skin!

Here are some more suggestions for vid songs:

Amazed by Lonestar

At the Begining by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis from the animated Anastasia
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
        Hey all! More JTC news for you. We just installed a new "skin" for the Fic site. Check it out and let me know what you think. If you don't see kind of a stary milky background, refresh the page. http://fanfiction.john-teyla-converg...tion/index.php
        I love the new skin!! I like the new layout also!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
          As I was reviewing my Atlantis episodes I realized that whenever Sheppard goes nuts, It's always Teyla that get's him under control or can get him to show a bit of his humanity.
          Yeah, I've noticed that too. Yet with Ronan, its tough all the time. No one can conrol him.

=4eva
          sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
          Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Ok, I'm getting ready for bed and I'm gonna be hurtin' in 4 hrs, but I did a ficlet and it's on both fanfic and JTC. It's called Just Another Sunday. It was done for the JTG's ferris wheel challenge. I hope you like. Goodnight everbody.
            Scifan, nice job!!!! I love ferris wheel stories! Thank you!!!
            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
              When the Sun Shines(Umbrella): http://youtube.com/watch?v=gtYYYyTO3WM

The Boy is Mine(This contains scenes from the 320): http://youtube.com/watch?v=1q2L3YNCOjg
              Oh, I really liked these!!!! So much fun stuff to watch and read today!!! Yay! Thank you sooo much!

Comment

Hey LC!

What is the title of the fic on your LJ ? I think it is the 2nd one on there. Is it on
                JTC or ff.net?
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                  *waves*

Poking my head in to say "hi" to peeps. I haven't been here for a while, but got the download of the interview with Mallozzi and Mullie and went all squishy inside at the you-know-what.

Figured I'd come and have a peek at what people were thinking/saying about it!
                  Hey Sel! Wasn't that so awesome!!!

Spoiler:
                  We've pretty much decided that whatever the context of the hug, the hug in and of itself is still extremely significant as it's a big move for Teyla and not something easily shared in her culture. The fact she's sharing it with John shows how she feels about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    Okay..my Ferris Wheels....Everything! Not what I wanted but whatever..

Banner....

Sig...

icon...

Wall....
                    Spoiler:

Okay...off to buy hubby his b-day present! Wish me luck!

Camy, WOW!!!! These are gorgeous!!! Ferris wheels!!! Awwww!!!! LOVE this one!!!

Oh, and thanks for the fic recs too! Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      i made a new vid called deliver me
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkDhRy7LJ0U
                      Oh nice stills Donna!!!!! Love how you incorporated our new moment in there! LOL! Very nice!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Comment

'Stranded' up ther and ff.net. My new fic will go there too as soon as I am done revising it.
                        Awesome chapter Padme!!!! I'm still having problems with my ff.net account not letting me review. It always says I've already left a review when I haven't. Anyone else having this problem? I'll have to email them and ask about it I guess!

Comment

Camy, great stuff! Is the sig snagable? And I agree with Sci, if your hubby is into games, a new console is the way to go. If he's into music, an iPod might be good too.

Sci, another story? Your creative juices are flowing, girl! My brain is going through no-writing time right now.

Donna, awesome video!

Love all the stuff that's everyone has been doing! Woo hoo!
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            Hey LC!

What is the title of the fic on your LJ ? I think it is the 2nd one on there. Is it on
                            JTC or ff.net?
                            Hi Elfinn! I've only written two short stories so far for this fandom, A Study of Awareness and Pelage. Are you asking about Pelage? I think that's the only one on my LJ as I didn't have it set up yet when I wrote the first story.

Here are my various links:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/469120/

My ugly little comcast site, but it does also have all my stories and vids:
                            http://home.comcast.net/~loveconquer...ome.html-.html

My LJ with mostly pics of my pets and garden with new works scattered in between. Beautiful header done by Camy! http://loveconquers14.livejournal.com/

And my new work-in-progress site that has my vids uploaded for accessibility, but still hasn't been designed yet. It's just a raw parent directory at the moment, but it's being worked on! This one will eventually replace my ugly little comcast site. LOL!

http://www.loveconquers.net/

Hope that helps!

Comment

Thanks LC!! Gotta go for now. Have a follow up with happy foot doctor.
                              Oh joy!! hehe...
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Awsome new skin!

Here are some more suggestions for vid songs:

Amazed by Lonestar

At the Begining by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis from the animated Anastasia
                                Awww, I have such a soft spot for Lonestar. I've considered that song so many times.... So many people overlook country songs, but some have such great potential. (Did I just say that outloud? ) LOL! Guess it's no secret since I've done four of them already, hehe. Great suggestions by everyone!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X