No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scifan Nice job Donna. I'm glad you guys like the sig. I hope Happy likes it.
    im sure she will and thanks
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      awesome sig scifan
      a wallie of jt

Spoiler:

Very nice Donna..
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Blue
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
          Hey, long time no see! Love the wallie!!!!! Very pretty!!! Thank you!!!!
          Yes tis I..mind the dust. Glad you like the pic I am working on more as I post. Great JT moments at the end of this season and I am optimistc about S4.

Spoiler:
          Oh how I love that hug
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
            Yes tis I..mind the dust. Glad you like the pic I am working on more as I post. Great JT moments at the end of this season and I am optimistc about S4.

Spoiler:
            Oh how I love that hug
            I think I am excited about all the eps so far in season four... i have never looked forward to a season so much before... I can't wait to see the interaction between John and Teyla and I think we are going to get some awsome moments between them...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              I think I am excited about all the eps so far in season four... i have never looked forward to a season so much before... I can't wait to see the interaction between John and Teyla and I think we are going to get some awsome moments between them...
              I agree...it's been awesome scenes between them for 3 season and will continue in season 4 as well... I can't wait until the season starts...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I take a cat nap and now I'm several pages behind. Guys we need to talk about this I loved the recent JT pics, awesome everyone!
                I was thinking...
                Spoiler:
                what if the team doesn't find out about the baby in the first half? This came in mind as I was reading the spoilers for season four I noticed there wasn't one that said the TEAM is aware of the pregnancy. The seer only reveals Teyla's pregnancy to us.

Spoiler:
                What baby bump are you guys talking about in missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
                  I take a cat nap and now I'm several pages behind. Guys we need to talk about this I loved the recent JT pics, awesome everyone!
                  I was thinking...
                  Spoiler:
                  what if the team doesn't find out about the baby in the first half? This came in mind as I was reading the spoilers for season four I noticed there wasn't one that said the TEAM is aware of the pregnancy. The seer only reveals Teyla's pregnancy to us.

Spoiler:
                  What baby bump are you guys talking about in missing?
                  Well from what I've read...

Spoiler:
                  Now I can't remember which number The Seer is in epi order...but from what I've heard up until that epi it doens't sound like the team knows.,..
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Well from what I've read...

Spoiler:
                    Now I can't remember which number The Seer is in epi order...but from what I've heard up until that epi it doens't sound like the team knows.,..
                    From JM's blog:

Spoiler:
                    Q: Will the origins of Teyla's pregnancy be hinted at in early S4 or will The Seer be the first reveal? And will we actually find out the origins or will you keep us guessing?

A: Hinted, yes. We’ll find out almost immediately.

That's all we really know so far, but I'm very happy to know we'll find out almost immediately!
                    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

From JM's blog:

Spoiler:
                      Q: Will the origins of Teyla's pregnancy be hinted at in early S4 or will The Seer be the first reveal? And will we actually find out the origins or will you keep us guessing?

A: Hinted, yes. We’ll find out almost immediately.

That's all we really know so far, but I'm very happy to know we'll find out almost immediately!
                      Yeah I read that...it seems we might get to know...doesn't see that the team will ... well from what I've heard,,,but who knows..
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

It would be interesting to see how and when they find out and how they react.

Comment

Are you guys freaking kidding me? I have been gone for a bit over 48 hours...My last post was on page 254... and now we are on page 264...I HAVE TO READ 10 PAGES!????????????????????????????

Oh, the pain!

LOL

Okay...unless someone wants to write me a really good recap, I"m off to read!

LOVE IT!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                            Camy might be right. I just pinpointed where I saw John had that look. It was the same look in The Gift, during the sparring session and Teyla was telling him about her father and the nightmares. I don't know if anyone said this before. But the look didn't change, except
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla went into his arm this time. While the last time, he had his back to her, which could be him hiding his worry/concern for her. With their pasts, it's easier for him to be a bit more open in his approach.

You're right Roo, Weir is a leaper, sort of an invader of privacy. It's different when you're close to someone, but when you're not---that's just not cute. The person is put on the spot. I'm still reading on hugs, lots of different types which are sort of the same...but I can't find the right fit.
                            VB...you amazed me again....You are sooo right! that is exactly the same expression that he has....so, I just think, she's making the first move...it has to be something BIG! I still can't see why she would come to him,
                            Spoiler:
                            if this was about her pregnancy. I mean anything is possible and it's not out of the question, but to me, this is something painful to Teyla moreso than to John. He doesn't look like he's suffering, he looks concerned, worried, just like you wrote, so this isn't something that is a life and death situation for him and I just don't see him reacting this way to the news of her pregnancy, but I could be wrong. This is something personal to Teyla for her to be this way. Her face tells it all. She's in agony and in a lot of pain. And the only thing I can think of is the death of a loved one or her people. We've never seen Teyla like this before. Well, yes we did, once when she saw Charin die. But what I love about this hug is all coming from Teyla, I"m not impress with John although I do see the difference between his reaction to Weir's and this one, and again, I"m hoping that this is not the entire scene. It's Teyla that I love in this one. You see that first, she's not looking at him as she approaches him. Second, he knows this is coming cause his hands are sort of reacting to her approach. Unlike Weir that she just took him by surprise, Teyla gave him a heads up. Not only that, but the way she positions her arms around his back, that is something that you can only do when the other person allows you to do it. John let her and extended his arm to some extent to let her get under his arms that way and around his back. That hug is more than a hug from Teyla's side. She's clinging to him, she's telling him that she needs him, and she's finding comfort in his arms. That to me is very significant. Not only as someone here mentioned, do we not know just how significant and important hugs are for her people, but this closeness and this hugs relates more than a simple hug that Weir gave John. To me, this hug is very intimate, private and emotional.

sorry if this has been commented, I'm just reading as I go along. I"ll try not to spam the thread.
                            sigpic

Comment

Finally got to watch the video! I snapped this pic of it. Camy, I think you were right!
                              Spoiler:
                              I think there IS a small baby bump! It's really hard to tell with this poor quality, but I caught this frame where it seems to be noticeable for a fraction of a second before she leans into him. (LOVE the hug by the way!!!! Most definitely a comfort hug. Something huge has just happened, and they're both upset over it and she's coming to him for comfort. She's practically clutching at him. Awww...!!!!!

Anyway, back to the pic. If you zoom into her belly, you can sort of see it I think. What do you think??

I saw it, and I didn't zoom...I"m almost certain it's there..the woman has the
                              Spoiler:
                              flattest tummy I"ve ever seen and she doesn't have a flat tummy. Also, if you notice her pants are much lower than normal..she needs the room...I think she looks absolutely adorable...but this fact worries me a bit.
                              If this episode or scene is just after Teyla tells the team about her pregnancy, then maybe I am wrong and she is going to him about the pregnancy. However, I still don't think this is her going to him and saying I"m sorry about me sleeping with another guy. Teyla sleeps with anyone, she doesn't need to apologize or explain it to anyone, let alone John. And why would she feel remorse or sadness over having a baby from someone she chose? Nah, that's not it. However, this could be about her news and this being a pregnancy unlike anything any of us has thought of and finally that it has come out, all her worries and concerns are being expressed in this moment with John. Either scenerio tells me one thing....this isn't John's baby. Not DG John or the real John. Teyla is not going to cry on John's shoulder like this if this was DG's baby. And she's not going to cry on John like this if this is John's baby. Most importantly, I think, John's reaction tells me that if this is in fact Teyla telling him or coming to him after he's been told of her pregnancy, this isn't the response that John is going to give her if it's DG Johns baby or real John's baby. Which is why I still don't think this is a reaction towards her baby. And if I"m right and this is her already showing tummy, then this is after she's revealed she's pregant or the moment that she's revealed it.

Gosh. I hope that made sense!
                              sigpic

Comment

And for a completely OT pic, here's the newborn puppy pic of my new puppy!!! She is only five days old here, her eyes aren't even opened yet. I'll get her in August when she's ten weeks old. Still can't believe someone abandoned them!!! But here's a little preview for you. There'll be more at my LJ in a few minutes for anyone interested. She fits right in the palm of my hand! Now I need a name! LOL!

Spoilers for OT pic:

Spoiler:

She's BEAUTIFUL!

I"d go with Belle! Bella?

*wink*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X