Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue - Great wallie as usual....

Devine - Love that sig....

And then just a tiny tidbit from the Vancouver Convention,,, just a little something on Teyla for season 4...if you don't want to know don't click
    Spoiler:
    From what I could tell from a little tidbit report from Gate Geek on Shep whump thread... an epi called Missing,,, we were going to see the Athosians again,,and that if she remembered it correct it was a Teyla heavy episode!!.... so that is good news...

Seems also that JM has said on his blog that they will be sticking with a 4 person team,,so the team will be intact for season 4...so that is good news...

Seems also according to Rachel...Joe is the prankster on set,,and that she was taking suggestion of payback against him...poor guy seems he has to watch his back

As I said also before in a post,,was that Rachel had came out during the Save Beckett campaign and was in costume and all,,,she didn't stay long,,, seemed like Joe wasn't on set that day,,seemed he had only one scene that day but pushed it to thursday so he didn't have to come in on friday... guess that might have been why he didn't show up as the others did...

If I find out anything else on either Joe or Rachel ...I'll check back....
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

And then just a tiny tidbit from the Vancouver Convention,,, just a little something on Teyla for season 4...if you don't want to know don't click
      Spoiler:
      From what I could tell from a little tidbit report from Gate Geek on Shep whump thread... an epi called Missing,,, we were going to see the Athosians again,,and that if she remembered it correct it was a Teyla heavy episode!!.... so that is good news...

Seems also that JM has said on his blog that they will be sticking with a 4 person team,,so the team will be intact for season 4...so that is good news...

Seems also according to Rachel...Joe is the prankster on set,,and that she was taking suggestion of payback against him...poor guy seems he has to watch his back

As I said also before in a post,,was that Rachel had came out during the Save Beckett campaign and was in costume and all,,,she didn't stay long,,, seemed like Joe wasn't on set that day,,seemed he had only one scene that day but pushed it to thursday so he didn't have to come in on friday... guess that might have been why he didn't show up as the others did...

Thanks for the info Nina.

Great news about Teyla - I really think we are going to get a lot of focus on her in season four. I never thought they would mess with the team as they work so well just as they are. It would really change the dynamic if they tried to introduce anyone else. I just love the four as they are, so it's fab news that no changes there. I really think that the team are going to be the main focus of the show from now on and that makes me very happy.

I just love that Joe is the prankster - and he has such a mischievious way about him that I am not surprised by that at all.

What a pity that Joe wasn't on set on the day of the tour - I'm sure everyone on the tour set would have loved to have seen him.

I wonder if anyone asked Torri about her recurring status - doesn't seemed to have mentioned so far.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Thanks for the info Nina.

Great news about Teyla - I really think we are going to get a lot of focus on her in season four. I never thought they would mess with the team as they work so well just as they are. It would really change the dynamic if they tried to introduce anyone else. I just love the four as they are, so it's fab news that no changes there. I really think that the team are going to be the main focus of the show from now on and that makes me very happy.

I just love that Joe is the prankster - and he has such a mischievious way about him that I am not surprised by that at all.

What a pity that Joe wasn't on set on the day of the tour - I'm sure everyone on the tour set would have loved to have seen him.

I wonder if anyone asked Torri about her recurring status - doesn't seemed to have mentioned so far.

I agree blue...I love that they will still have the team intact as the 4 that they have been... and I think that the focus in season 4 will be mainly on the team...

No I'm not surprised either that Joe is the prankster on set... It's great to hear about stuff like that with them...gives also one to know just what a great and friendly and fun enviroment they work in,,and just how great friends they are and how comfortable they are around eachother...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I agree blue...I love that they will still have the team intact as the 4 that they have been... and I think that the focus in season 4 will be mainly on the team...

No I'm not surprised either that Joe is the prankster on set... It's great to hear about stuff like that with them...gives also one to know just what a great and friendly and fun enviroment they work in,,and just how great friends they are and how comfortable they are around eachother...
          Well hopefully if Joe comes to P3, we can ask him exactly what kind of pranks he pulls and if Rachel comes too, we can ask her how she has paid him back.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks Nina for the news!.

Spoiler:
            I'm so happy to read that "Missing" will be heavy with Teyla, it sounds like they are keeping there promise of more Teyla in Season 4!. Hmmm, "Missing" sounds like an interesting title, i wonder if somehow Teyla will go missing! well, it will leave it open for some desperate John trying to find her! or dare i say...shippiness *crosses fingers*. I'm also glad that they are going to keep the 4 team dynamic and not mess with it!. I was a little worried that they would change it or that they would add Carter as part of the team for this season. I have nothing against Carter, i like her a lot, i just don't want the team dynamic to change, i love how it is right now.

LOL! from some of the past interviews, it seems like poor Rachel tends to always be the person getting the prank!. Yeah, it's time for her to get even on the boy's! and from what it sounds like....Joe should be the first target LOL!
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
              LOL! from some of the past interviews, it seems like poor Rachel tends to always be the person getting the prank!. Yeah, it's time for her to get even on the boy's! and from what it sounds like....Joe should be the first target LOL!
              Oh absolutely and Rachel needs to tell us exactly how she got her revenge on Joe and the boys. That could be a fun story at a Con.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships View Post

In other news.. I think I may FINALLY be able to take part in the goodness called vidding! Thanks to my vid yoda, LC, that is. WooHoo, I'm excited!!! Once I actually complete something I'll post it here so you all can see!!

YAY! That's awesome! Glad I could be of some help.

Blue--your Destiny wallie is sooo pretty! And so fitting to them! They truly are destined to be together!

Hakea---thanks for sharing your J/T story! LOL! I love hearing how people got hooked.

Camy and Cyn, beautiful banners for the upcoming J/T Awards! Looks like you guys are hard at work! Thank you so much for doing that!!!

Nina--Thank you soooo much for the Con report!!! I haven't had any time to look/read any spoilers on the Con report or the blogs, so I really appreciate it!! Thank you!!!!

Hmm, Duet. Let's see. From a non-J/T related side, I love when Carson dives into the dirt to avoid being hit by the crashing dart, and I love how Rodney faints when he's beamed out. And I love how John hands Ronon silverware when he's eating with his fingers. LOL! And of course all the Rodney/Cadman moments are priceless. It's my favorite Rodney ep for sure!

From a J/T standpoint, I of course LOVE John's petulant jealousy when he walks in and sees Teyla sparring with Ronon. His, "I thought we were supposed to be sparring today," was classic! Such little boy petulance. Too cute. This turning immediately into concerned, protective John the moment he thought Ronon had gone too far, throwing aside his bag and roughly grabbing Ronon's hand and his rough, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He had been spending all day with Ronon, testing him, getting to know him, starting to trust him. But he immediately questioned him when he thought Teyla was possibly hurt. And his immediate, "Are you okay?!" to Teyla, voice still worked up. I also love John's, "You ought to be careful what you say to this guy," comment to Teyla, still in protective mode with a bit of the petulant boy returning once he realizes she wasn't in any real danger and wasn't hurt.
                We've said it before, but I'll say it again. This scene really sets the tone right away between John and Ronon in regards to Teyla. Ronon always defers to John when it comes to Teyla after this. It's been a very strong consistency throughout the rest of season two and season three.

Overall, a great ep!
                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Hey everyone -

I'm a SGA newbie and a Shep/Teyla newbie...my plan is to eventually watch the whole series, but in the meantime are there any key S/T eps that anyone would recommend?

Thanks!!
                  sigpic
                  ~~sig created by bailey1ak~~

Comment

Originally posted by iheartcam View Post
                    Hey everyone -

I'm a SGA newbie and a Shep/Teyla newbie...my plan is to eventually watch the whole series, but in the meantime are there any key S/T eps that anyone would recommend?

Thanks!!
                    Welcome!!!!!

YAY to another SGA and J/T fan!!!! You've come to the right place! I love your name by the way! I'm a huge Ben Browder fan, so naturally am a Cam fan as well.

Let's see, key J/T eps. I'm sure others can add, but off the top of my head, I'd say these. I'm using spoiler tags because well, these will contain spoilers for all seasons!

Spoiler:

Season One:
                    101-102--Rising. They meet for first time, the infamous cave scene we all love and the lovely headbow scene at the end. An aww moment!
                    103--Hide and Seek. John introduces Teyla to football and popcorn.
                    104--38 Minutes. Not specific J/T moments necessarily, but nice scenes of concerned Teyla helping injured John throughout. First time she risks her life for him.
                    105--Suspicion. Awesome little J/T hints throughout! Teyla is accused of working against them, John supports her and is accused of putting his "personal feelings" ahead of his good judgment.
                    109--Home. John is "on earth" and Teyla is with him. Nothing major, but again, nice little moments throughout. He takes her shopping and introduces her to beer.
                    110--111--The Storm and The Eye. Now these are not really J/T episodes, although a cute little scene at very beginning of them in jumper together. But these are just two fantastic John episodes, IMO. These are traditionally seen as John/Elizabeth eps, but obviously, I don't think so. It shows their friendship and to what extent John will go to in order to protect his world. Excellent early insight into John's character, and we see him in "military" mode.
                    113--Hot Zone***. This one gets stars because it has a GREAT J/T moment with them sparring. Very hot and very sensual. One of my favorite scenes with them. They also look cute in matching hazmet suits.
                    117--Letters from Pegasus***. This one also gets stars because it's a great angsty J/T ep. Their first real fight and falling out if you will. They learn a lot about each other in what they go through together in this ep. In the end, they both realize they were both right and wrong together. One of my favorite episodes from season one as I love good angst.
                    118--The Gift*** Stars again! This one is also a must see for any J/T fan. It's heavily a Teyla episode and John is there a lot as well. Another sparring scene and another little spat between them. We learn a lot about Teyla in this one.
                    119--The Siege, Part 1*** Yep, more stars! More excellent J/T moments in this one. John is again accused of putting his personal feelings for Teyla ahead of the mission. He defends her more than once here verbally and physically from personnel and from a wraith.

Season Two:

203--Runner. Cute little J/T moments here and there. Great moment of them tied up together!
                    204--Duets. John shows a little petulant jealousy and then concern when he sees Teyla sparring with the new guy! Funny Rodney ep in general as well. I really enjoy this one.
                    208--Conversion*** Stars for this one as this is a huge J/T ep for season two. This one contains the somewhat "controversial" sparring and kiss scene. We love it. Others accuse it of being a disturbing attack. I think that is a rather pathetic assessment myself, no offense to others intended. It is aggressive and hot and passionate and hinting at all the brewing passions boiling beneath the surface when one of them losing a bit of control... In the commentary for this ep, Joe Flannigan called it a "Stop! Some more!" moment between them and Rachel said in the Season Two Official Guide book that Teyla was never in any danger and would have stopped it if she didn't like it. So clearly, it was meant to be seen as base and instinctive and passionate, which is exactly why we love it so much. It is way too short, but oh so HOT. The end scene between them when they awkwardly talk or "not talk" about it is great as well. They show a new awareness of each other in this end scene that I just love.
                    210--The Lost Boys. Great little moment towards the end where John has his head in Teyla's lap.
                    216--The Long Goodbye*** I give this one stars too because it's got a great little angsty confession wrung out of John by an alien consciousness inside of him moment. Now this one is declared as a John/Elizabeth ep, which I have NEVER understood. Watch it and I think you'll see what I mean. The little moment between John and Elizabeth is not them. But the moment between John and Teyla is..in the sense that Teyla is herself and the admissions are from John's thoughts, not the alien's. And ah, call me crazy, but whose consciousness is involved makes a big difference! So very clearly, a great little J/T moment again in this one. Teyla is forced to also almost kill John.
                    218--Michael. Nothing major, but some nice J/T moments throughout.
                    220--Allies. Again, nothing major, but they have a nice little discussion in the beginning about trust.

Season Three:

302--Misbegotten. Teyla gives a huge grin when finds out John's alive. Teyla flies a wraith ship, John hovers a bit. A few nice shots in jumper.
                    303--Irresistable. This is a controversial ep because of the Lucius character, but take it tongue-in-cheek as it was meant to and you'll enjoy it. I got a good laugh in parts of it at least. Nothing major with J/T, but some cute little moments.
                    304--Sateda*** Stars again. This is mostly a Ronon ep, but it has a few great J/T scenes as well. Highly recommend this one! J/T have a lovely talk, work together to help rescue Ronon in their lovely matching leather outfits, LOL, and Teyla rolls her eyes as John can't bear to be bested by her.
                    308--McKay and Mrs. Miller. Again, nothing major, but a few cute little moments in the mess hall sitting next to each other and a lovely team moment at the very end, including Teyla kicking John under the table while making rather long eye contact when he teases her about liking a marine. Now again, some snatch on this as proof against J/T, but it's classic "boy teases girl in playground" kind of moment to get a rise out of her. We love it. Body language is key here.
                    309--Phantoms*** I'm giving this one stars as it's one of my favorites in season three. Not my ultimate favorite, but it's up there. Nothing really shippy here, but just excellent J/T interaction all throughout. There is also a lot of really great subtle underlaying context with J/T if you can pick it up. If you've ever seen the X-Files ep, "Field Where I Died," I think you'll understand what I mean and what I believe the writers were going for as well. This one was billed as the ultimate trust test between John and Teyla by BamBam, stunt coordinator, and to me, I see it as a defining moment for their relationship; trusting when everything seemingly tells you not to. Just a great ep overall. I adore the team ending as well in this one.
                    310--Return Part 1**** This one gets an extra star, LOL! One of my favorites of season three as well. There are a lot of great J/T moments in here, but the two biggest for me are the goodbye scene with a very moving headbow between them (The Athosian equivalent of a hug, but much more intimate and vulnerable and personal I think). And a great reunion smile. Very hot smirk on John and a beautiful smile by Teyla. Very moving overall I think.
                    313--Irresponsible. Controversial Lucius is back in this one. Not a very good ep overall, IMO, but there is a cute TINY little moment when J/T argue a bit somewhere in the middle. Teyla stands up to John.
                    316--Ark**** This one also gets an extra star. This is probably my favorite season three episode, although I do have trouble deciding. I loved a lot of them! But this is a great J/T ep! Not actually a lot of direct interaction between them, but there are some really intense implications in John's actions in this one. After it aired in Canada, the writer of the episode actually came to this thread to view our reactions. That in itself is extremely telling. Anyway, basically John rescues Teyla and then they share a lovely infirmary scene at the end that makes me go AWW every time I see it. No declarations of love or anything of the sort of course, but just a really great scene between them. Classic J/T stuff, really showing their growing bond.
                    317--Sunday**** This one also deserves at least four stars. This one was billed as a "shippy" ep, although it was never officially stated who the shippiness was between. We of course see it as a pivotal J/T episode. This is another one of my favorites from season three. This is just an amazing ep all the way around. The only SGA ep to make me cry so far. Some lovely J/T moments where Teyla admits to a friend about liking "someone" while simultaneously, Ronon gives John a hard time about Teyla. We see those simultaneous conversations as very deliberate by both the writers and directors. It wasn't done that way on accident. Also, John freezes and is very shaken up when he sees Teyla injured, and a very beautiful and touching infirmary scene at the end, following by a very beautiful funeral scene of one of the main characters who will be sorely missed.
                    318--Submersion*** Nothing major in this one, but also loved the J/T interaction throughout in this one. A bit of a testing of trust again in this one. J and T point their guns at each other for a brief moment.
                    319--Vengeance*** Another great overall episode I thought. Again, nothing major in this one, but some nice interaction here and there. When Teyla is in mortal danger, it is John's name she calls out.
                    320--First Strike. The finale and a great one I thought! Hardly any J/T in this one, but a hilarious little balcony scene between John, Teyla, and Ronon with a Fantastic Four conversation, where John calls himself Mr. Fantastic and Teyla the Invisible Woman. (Those characters were married, so we again feel this is the writers having fun and giving us subtle hints!).

The main thing to understand about Stargate and about John/Teyla specifically is that it is all very subtle. John and Teyla were cast and written to have sexual tension between them. You'll notice a growing aspect of this throughout the seasons and a lot of touching on trust issues with them. Season one is physical attraction, learning about each other. Season two continues the attraction, but focuses on their growing friendship, their strengthening bond. Season three, especially the second half, really goes deeper with them, showing the depth of their trust, their feelings, and their friendship. There is no outright declaration of love, no outright ship, nor do we expect to ever truly see anything overt in this manner, at least not yet! It is not typical Stargate to do so. These writers thrive on SciFi and action first and foremost, and ship is a subtle hint in the background. If you keep that in mind and watch for the amazing connection between them, I think you'll really grow to love this pairing even more!

And WHEW! Now that I've written a book, we should save and post this for all new people! LOL!

Speaking of which, Toomi, have you been able to watch any eps yet? I'm dying to know what you think!!!

Let us know what you think as well! It's so great to hear and see the episodes from new eyes!

Welcome again!
                    Steph
                    Last edited by LoveConquers; 28 March 2007, 11:00 PM.
                    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and the suggestions!! I'll start workin on that list right away.
                      sigpic
                      ~~sig created by bailey1ak~~

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                        Welcome!!!!!

Let's see, key J/T eps. I'm sure others can add, but off the top of my head, I'd say these. I'm using spoiler tags because well, these will contain spoilers for all seasons!

Spoiler:

Season One:
                        101-102--Rising. They meet for first time, the infamous cave scene we all love and the lovely headbow scene at the end. An aww moment!
                        103--Hide and Seek. John introduces Teyla to football and popcorn.
                        104--38 Minutes. Not specific J/T moments necessarily, but nice scenes of concerned Teyla helping injured John throughout. First time she risks her life for him.
                        105--Suspicion. Awesome little J/T hints throughout! Teyla is accused of working against them, John supports her and is accused of putting his "personal feelings" ahead of his good judgment.
                        109--Home. John is "on earth" and Teyla is with him. Nothing major, but again, nice little moments throughout. He takes her shopping and introduces her to beer.
                        110--111--The Storm and The Eye. Now these are not really J/T episodes, although a cute little scene at very beginning of them in jumper together. But these are just two fantastic John episodes, IMO. These are traditionally seen as John/Elizabeth eps, but obviously, I don't think so. It shows their friendship and to what extent John will go to in order to protect his world. Excellent early insight into John's character, and we see him in "military" mode.
                        113--Hot Zone***. This one gets stars because it has a GREAT J/T moment with them sparring. Very hot and very sensual. One of my favorite scenes with them. They also look cute in matching hazmet suits.
                        117--Letters from Pegasus***. This one also gets stars because it's a great angsty J/T ep. Their first real fight and falling out if you will. They learn a lot about each other in what they go through together in this ep. In the end, they both realize they were both right and wrong together. One of my favorite episodes from season one as I love good angst.
                        118--The Gift*** Stars again! This one is also a must see for any J/T fan. It's heavily a Teyla episode and John is there a lot as well. Another sparring scene and another little spat between them. We learn a lot about Teyla in this one.
                        119--The Siege, Part 1*** Yep, more stars! More excellent J/T moments in this one. John is again accused of putting his personal feelings for Teyla ahead of the mission. He defends her more than once here verbally and physically from personnel and from a wraith.

Season Two:

203--Runner. Cute little J/T moments here and there. Great moment of them tied up together!
                        204--Duets. John shows a little petulant jealousy and then concern when he sees Teyla sparring with the new guy! Funny Rodney ep in general as well. I really enjoy this one.
                        208--Conversion*** Stars for this one as this is a huge J/T ep for season two. This one contains the somewhat "controversial" sparring and kiss scene. We love it. Others accuse it of being a disturbing attack. I think that is a rather pathetic assessment myself, no offense to others intended. It is aggressive and hot and passionate and hinting at all the brewing passions boiling beneath the surface when one of them losing a bit of control... In the commentary for this ep, Joe Flannigan called it a "Stop! Some more!" moment between them and Rachel said in the Season Two Official Guide book that Teyla was never in any danger and would have stopped it if she didn't like it. So clearly, it was meant to be seen as base and instinctive and passionate, which is exactly why we love it so much. It is way too short, but oh so HOT. The end scene between them when they awkwardly talk or "not talk" about it is great as well. They show a new awareness of each other in this end scene that I just love.
                        210--The Lost Boys. Great little moment towards the end where John has his head in Teyla's lap.
                        216--The Long Goodbye*** I give this one stars too because it's got a great little angsty confession wrung out of John by an alien consciousness inside of him moment. Now this one is declared as a John/Elizabeth ep, which I have NEVER understood. Watch it and I think you'll see what I mean. The little moment between John and Elizabeth is not them. But the moment between John and Teyla is..in the sense that Teyla is herself and the admissions are from John's thoughts, not the alien's. And ah, call me crazy, but whose consciousness is involved makes a big difference! So very clearly, a great little J/T moment again in this one. Teyla is forced to also almost kill John.
                        218--Michael. Nothing major, but some nice J/T moments throughout.
                        220--Allies. Again, nothing major, but they have a nice little discussion in the beginning about trust.

Season Three:

302--Misbegotten. Teyla gives a huge grin when finds out John's alive. Teyla flies a wraith ship, John hovers a bit. A few nice shots in jumper.
                        303--Irresistable. This is a controversial ep because of the Lucius character, but take it tongue-in-cheek as it was meant to and you'll enjoy it. I got a good laugh in parts of it at least. Nothing major with J/T, but some cute little moments.
                        304--Sateda*** Stars again. This is mostly a Ronon ep, but it has a few great J/T scenes as well. Highly recommend this one! J/T have a lovely talk, work together to help rescue Ronon in their lovely matching leather outfits, LOL, and Teyla rolls her eyes as John can't bear to be bested by her.
                        308--McKay and Mrs. Miller. Again, nothing major, but a few cute little moments in the mess hall sitting next to each other and a lovely team moment at the very end, including Teyla kicking John under the table while making rather long eye contact when he teases her about liking a marine. Now again, some snatch on this as proof against J/T, but it's classic "boy teases girl in playground" kind of moment to get a rise out of her. We love it. Body language is key here.
                        309--Phantoms*** I'm giving this one stars as it's one of my favorites in season three. Not my ultimate favorite, but it's up there. Nothing really shippy here, but just excellent J/T interaction all throughout. There is also a lot of really great subtle underlaying context with J/T if you can pick it up. If you've ever seen the X-Files ep, "Field Where I Died," I think you'll understand what I mean and what I believe the writers were going for as well. This one was billed as the ultimate trust test between John and Teyla by BamBam, stunt coordinator, and to me, I see it as a defining moment for their relationship; trusting when everything seemingly tells you not to. Just a great ep overall. I adore the team ending as well in this one.
                        310--Return Part 1**** This one gets an extra star, LOL! One of my favorites of season three as well. There are a lot of great J/T moments in here, but the two biggest for me are the goodbye scene with a very moving headbow between them (The Athosian equivalent of a hug, but much more intimate and vulnerable and personal I think). And a great reunion smile. Very hot smirk on John and a beautiful smile by Teyla. Very moving overall I think.
                        313--Irresponsible. Controversial Lucius is back in this one. Not a very good ep overall, IMO, but there is a cute TINY little moment when J/T argue a bit somewhere in the middle. Teyla stands up to John.
                        316--Ark**** This one also gets an extra star. This is probably my favorite season three episode, although I do have trouble deciding. I loved a lot of them! But this is a great J/T ep! Not actually a lot of direct interaction between them, but there are some really intense implications in John's actions in this one. After it aired in Canada, the writer of the episode actually came to this thread to view our reactions. That in itself is extremely telling. Anyway, basically John rescues Teyla and then they share a lovely infirmary scene at the end that makes me go AWW every time I see it. No declarations of love or anything of the sort of course, but just a really great scene between them. Classic J/T stuff, really showing their growing bond.
                        317--Sunday**** This one also deserves at least four stars. This one was billed as a "shippy" ep, although it was never officially stated who the shippiness was between. We of course see it as a pivotal J/T episode. This is another one of my favorites from season three. This is just an amazing ep all the way around. The only SGA ep to make me cry so far. Some lovely J/T moments where Teyla admits to a friend about liking "someone" while simultaneously, Ronon gives John a hard time about Teyla. We see those simultaneous conversations as very deliberate by both the writers and directors. It wasn't done that way on accident. Also, John freezes and is very shaken up when he sees Teyla injured, and a very beautiful and touching infirmary scene at the end, following by a very beautiful funeral scene of one of the main characters who will be sorely missed.
                        318--Submersion*** Nothing major in this one, but also loved the J/T interaction throughout in this one. A bit of a testing of trust again in this one. J and T point their guns at each other for a brief moment.
                        319--Vengeance*** Another great overall episode I thought. Again, nothing major in this one, but some nice interaction here and there. When Teyla is in mortal danger, it is John's name she calls out.
                        320--First Strike. The finale and a great one I thought! Hardly any J/T in this one, but a hilarious little balcony scene between John, Teyla, and Ronon with a Fantastic Four conversation, where John calls himself Mr. Fantastic and Teyla the Invisible Woman. (Those characters were married, so we again feel this is the writers having fun and giving us subtle hints!).

The main thing to understand about Stargate and about John/Teyla specifically is that it is all very subtle. John and Teyla were cast and written to have sexual tension between them. You'll notice a growing aspect of this throughout the seasons and a lot of touching on trust issues with them. Season one is physical attraction, learning about each other. Season two continues the attraction, but focuses on their growing friendship, their strengthening bond. Season three, especially the second half, really goes deeper with them, showing the depth of their trust, their feelings, and their friendship. There is no outright declaration of love, no outright ship, nor do we expect to ever truly see anything overt in this manner, at least not yet! It is not typical Stargate to do so. These writers thrive on SciFi and action first and foremost, and ship is a subtle hint in the background. If you keep that in mind and watch for the amazing connection between them, I think you'll really grow to love this pairing even more!

Steph
                        What a fantastic list LC -- WOW I feel I want to go and watch all of these eps right now!!

I just love all your summaries and as you say John and Teyla have been subtle but very prevalent throughout ALL of the seasons. Their interaction is a joy to watch and the hints that they have strong feelings for each other are always there. Their actions speak louder than their words at times and I think that it's only a matter of time before we getting some sort of admission.
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome iheartcam

Great to see another newbie - well I am excited now about LoveConquers list.

All the eps she has mentioned are great and have lovely J/T moments. I hope you get through most of them and share your thoughts on them with us.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi All, back again. For me it was there from Rising and just got better and better, lots of subtle moments, looks etc. This is complete speculation and not based on any comments by anyone. With Carter coming to Atlantis and herself having been in a situation with O'Neill were something was obviously there but unable to be acted on due to regulations will she be able to see what is happening and give it a nudge in the right direction knowing the hurt of not being able to be with the one you love?

Comment

im just trying to play catch up first of all lovely sig devine i really like it now
                              welcome iheartcam to the thread and last of all WOOOPEE finally a teyla centric eppy details i hope its one of those episodes where we get to see shepard all worried and trying to find her if its an episode where she goes missing then it should be really cool i hope anyway got to dash as im on the last part of moving and i cant wait until its over
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I'm really looking forward to a Teyla centric ep and hopefully John will be there by her side.

Speaking of being by her side..

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X