No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad everyone liked the question...Not that i ever doubted what we saw, but to see it AGAIN after the initial writings on Teyla's profile about the sexual tension with Sheppard, I was on cloud 9.

So anyway, as i promised the scans...

***BEWARE THESE MAY NOT BE DIAL-UP FRIENDLY***
    Spoiler:

FRONT COVER

QUIZ--*just to see the question in print for yourselves*

JOE'S INTERVIEW
    Spoiler:

RACHEL'S INTERVIEW:
    Spoiler:

Is it me or do they just love using this shot of Rachel sparring...

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?1m2o0rdkgwy

If there's another interview that someone wants just ask....

Enjoy!

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hey all, just got back from one of those soemtiems disfuctional family gatherings with the awkward comments and near arguments. Oh well..

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
      Got my Stargate-SG1 & Atlantis mag today...and it's all about Atlantis this month, haven't read the articles yet, but i'll see if i can scan them in for you guys, or summarize them if someone doesn't do it.

Anyway, there's the quiz at the end and one question that i just about squee'd over, too bad I was in a public place when i read it, *shouldn't read mags in restaurants*......

So the question was:

Sheppard has a flirtatious relationship with which of his fellow crewmembers?

Now thing really hard before you answer, then check the spoiler cut...

Spoiler:
      Teyla Emmagan

NOW SQUEE!!!!

&
      From someone who would never have ahd the chance to read that, and is always grateful for such golden JT nuggets, i thank you.

All round here.

Great to have that kind of recogntion or acceptance of the relationship have from something near to officaldom, or jsut those on the outside so to speak.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Welcome MrsKeeler!

Nick......*Camy taps her foot with her hands on her waist*

I went to do my rounds of fic searching...and reading...since I've been gone for a couple of days...and guess what I didn't find...?

I"ll give you three guesses!
      I don't know Camy, what didn't you find?

I don't think i'll be needing any guesses. I was going to change the name, found quite an extensive JT story, an ongoing one with the same name you see. And it won't format exactly how i'd like. Though really the overriding cause, is that i have been lazy.

But you have my word, that one way or another it'll be up on FF.net before the sun has risen again this side of the water.

mrskeeler, WELCOME! It's a great place to spend your time, quality convo and centered around J/T. Full of good, generous, knowedgable people. I was in your position but half a year ago and that's been my experience, what mroe could you ask for?

There's the other related threads on GW too, and LJ's and independent sites.

blue, I don't know how you do it, but credit to you once again on the wallies.

You can watch the Fantastic Four trailer here, i hadn't seen it so for others like me :: http://www.fantasticfourmovie.com/
      Last edited by Nick 0208 Ldn; 25 February 2007, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Long live Witchy....I aced that exam. It's rather sad that I memorized all the episodes. That's the only reason why I dont' watch too much tv, my mind finds games to play to memorize things.

Thanks for the load. Based on JF's interview, the bold statement made me think his friction with McKay is a wonderful thing. Show the answer of the quiz.
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
          Long live Witchy....I aced that exam. It's rather sad that I memorized all the episodes. That's the only reason why I dont' watch too much tv, my mind finds games to play to memorize things.

Thanks for the load. Based on JF's interview, the bold statement made me think his friction with McKay is a wonderful thing. Show the answer of the quiz.
          lol...the answers for the quiz thing is on page 2 of the quiz the little reddish box to the right, it's all upside-down....

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Glad everyone liked the question...Not that i ever doubted what we saw, but to see it AGAIN after the initial writings on Teyla's profile about the sexual tension with Sheppard, I was on cloud 9.

***BEWARE THESE MAY NOT BE DIAL-UP FRIENDLY***
            Spoiler:

FRONT COVER

QUIZ--*just to see the question in print for yourselves*

JOE'S INTERVIEW
            Spoiler:

RACHEL'S INTERVIEW:
            Spoiler:

Is it me or do they just love using this shot of Rachel sparring...

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?1m2o0rdkgwy

Enjoy!

Thanks for scanning it....intresting read actually on Joe's interview when it came to the love question....sound actually to what they are showing kind of at the moment...hrmmm....but hey that might just be me reading into something
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Witchy, THANKS!

I have to find that edition!

Okay...I've come bearing a gift...it's actually something that two ladies and I have been commenting on in emails....LOL

We like to call ourselves.....The Fun Ship and it's all because of all the wonderful, talented and fun JT fans..

sigpic

Comment

Maybe too much color in the sig and WP Camy. Although it's pretty, it's like Rainbow Brite vomitted all over it.

Hey LoveConquers, fantastic videos.

I'm not a Heap fan, but Hallelujah was beautifully done. I also adored It's Only Love, I was introduced with Nova when her work was featured on DC, so that was pleasant to hear more from her and the fusion with SGA was fantastic. You made The Ark super shippery, when I thought it was more fun. Great job!

Oh, how about doing a vid with Martika's Love, Thy Will Be Done (Happens to be one of my fave songs from the 80s next to Show Me Heaven (which is too cheesy for SGA )).

VB

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                  Best screencap expression: Gigajules' "Safe Sex" banner taken from Hot Zone LOL!
                  Garsh, lol.

I kind of half-assedly started a series of those, lol. Need more pictures.

Comment

LOL for those banners Gigajules
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Maybe too much color in the sig and WP Camy. Although it's pretty, it's like Rainbow Brite vomitted all over it.

VB
                      *lol* NO, it's not Rainbow Brite...uhm... whatever....

It's sparkly! It's the sparkly fun ship!
                      Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 25 February 2007, 06:00 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

So since it's the first time I've been headache free for almost a week, I finished a vid I actually started a few weeks ago, but got stuck on. It's a short, little song that was a request almost a year ago! This song was written for the season finale episode of the O.C. last year when one of the main characters died. It is not something I would typically ever vid, but I told the requester I would give it a try. This song is beyond my expertise in vidding, so I've been sitting on it for a year, waiting for the right kind of episode to attempt it on. And when I saw First Strike, it really seemed to fit for some reason. It's still beyond my skill level, but I don't think I'll ever be able to do this song very well.

So this vid is kind of weird, just to warn you. LOL! The song is a little different, and it's more of a John vid than a J/T vid, but I still included a lot of Teyla I think. Basically the idea is that I'm zeroing in on one moment in the finale and showing what is going through John's mind in that moment, when he sits in the chair and takes a breath before closing his eyes. He feels the weight of what has happened to them in the past year, in season three, and what they are going through now in the events of the finale.

It's called A Roaring Silence and the song is "Hallelujah" by Imogen Heap.

http://home.comcast.net/~loveconquer...ideoclips.html

Thanks!
                        Steph
                        Steph....that was absolutely beautiful! Short, but sweet, and very powerful! thank you!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Witchy, THANKS!

I have to find that edition!

Okay...I've come bearing a gift...it's actually something that two ladies and I have been commenting on in emails....LOL

We like to call ourselves.....The Fun Ship and it's all because of all the wonderful, talented and fun JT fans..

I'm loving it Camy !!. I like the whole Carnival travel cruise feel going there - LOL.

I would also like to make a suggestion. Everytime something gets a little crazy or someone wants to be unkind instead of arguments just say FUN ship and move on. I put it like that to highlight the word FUN. Putting smiles before and after may be a bit much, but will lend the thought that that's what we do on this thread and the Galleria - have FUN .

So, I say long live the FUN SHIP !!!!!

Cyn
                          sigpic

Comment

Enjoy!
                            Witchy, you're awesome! Thank you so much for sharing these! Great interviews! And scary how easily I also knew all the answers to the quiz. LOL!
                            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Hey LoveConquers, fantastic videos.

I'm not a Heap fan, but Hallelujah was beautifully done. I also adored It's Only Love, I was introduced with Nova when her work was featured on DC, so that was pleasant to hear more from her and the fusion with SGA was fantastic. You made The Ark super shippery, when I thought it was more fun. Great job!

Oh, how about doing a vid with Martika's Love, Thy Will Be Done (Happens to be one of my fave songs from the 80s next to Show Me Heaven (which is too cheesy for SGA )).

VB
                              Thank you so much!!! I always thought that scene was a bit shippery, LOL! I'm actually not familiar with either of those songs! I'll have to check them out!

Camy, I love your FUN ship!! LOL! Very nice!!! And thanks for watching the vid. I know this was kind of a weird one.

Jules, thanks for reposting that banner! It's one of my all-time favorites!
                              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Thank you so much!!! I always thought that scene was a bit shippery, LOL! I'm actually not familiar with either of those songs! I'll have to check them out!
                                I am in shock you say you dont' know 'Show me Heaven' by Maria McKee, LC. That song was a hit from the film Days of Thunder. Okay, so I didn't paticularly care for the film, but the song rocked--that was more early 90s.
                                Here's a link
                                Spoiler:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mpIBfXwJnk

Martika's song 'Love, thy will be done', that's probable, but Show me Heaven? Martika sung the famous song 'Toy Soldiers'. Here's the vid for Love
                                Spoiler:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bobXyYQ_XBg

**Martika used to be the lead singer in Kids Incorporated, the Disney show. I used to idolise her as a kid.

Now for having me list them and get you the songs and vids, I now request SGA vids for both. Good luck girl, I seem to be accused of being a terrible task master!!!

I hope you enjoy the vids and songs, their great! Not only that they appeal to my girly hetero romantic tendencies. I have other ideas for slash vids.

Long live JOhn/Teyla!

Comment

Working...
                                X