Thanks Nina
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Congratulations on 200 posts jtjaforever

Thanks Blue
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks to everyone for your kind reviews on....well it doesn't have a name yet, but thanks.

LC: Loved 'Pelage', wiping away the drool with one hand and typing with the other.

Congratulations on 200 posts jtjaforever!
        Last edited by Devine27; 12 February 2007, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Yeah congraduations on 200 posts!!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            jtjaforever - congrats on 200 posts!!!

LC- Loved the fic...gave you feedback on the mailinglist... but all in all..a really good one...and not even I would have been able to do anyting else then just watch him...I mean hot and shirtless John Sheppard... now that is some view...
            Thanks Nina!!! Yay, I don't know if any of us would be able to resist such a sight. LOL! Thank you so much!!!!

Steph
            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
              Thanks to everyone for your kind reviews on....well it doesn't have a name yet, but thanks.

LC: Loved 'Pelage', wiping away the drool with ine hand and typing with the other.

Congratulations on 200 posts jtjaforever!
              LOL! Thanks Dee!!!!

Fic rec for you guys!!! This is a new Atlantis author and her first story is toward J/T and it's GREAT, so I think we need to give her lots of encouragement so hopefully she'll write more! Yay for J/T writers!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3366030/1/

Comment

One more fic rec, LOL! This is another new J/T writer who is also quite talented. Yay!!!

http://greenconverses.livejournal.com/34887.html

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                  LOL! Thanks Dee!!!!

Fic rec for you guys!!! This is a new Atlantis author and her first story is toward J/T and it's GREAT, so I think we need to give her lots of encouragement so hopefully she'll write more! Yay for J/T writers!

Thanks for the rec... it's great to see new writers coming foward and if they are J/T writers well then even better

Seems like New Atlantis is releasing more promo pics,,however these are small version ,,don't know if there will be HQ pics later on... they have released on Joe for now... the rest will follow...
                  The will be under the link names Repro Extra...
                  Bad thing is they can't be saved if you don't print screen and then edit in a program...but anyway here is the link...
                  Rachel's will be released on Valentine's Day
                  http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/season3pp.html
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks for the rec... it's great to see new writers coming foward and if they are J/T writers well then even better

Seems like New Atlantis is releasing more promo pics,,however these are small version ,,don't know if there will be HQ pics later on... they have released on Joe for now... the rest will follow...
                    The will be under the link names Repro Extra...
                    Bad thing is they can't be saved if you don't print screen and then edit in a program...but anyway here is the link...
                    Rachel's will be released on Valentine's Day
                    http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/season3pp.html
                    Oh, thanks so much for the heads up, Nina!!!! I would have missed them otherwise!!!

Ok, my new favorite promo pic. This one is....YEAH. It speaks for itself.

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, thanks so much for the heads up, Nina!!!! I would have missed them otherwise!!!

Spoiler:
                      Ah yes that one...I love it too...the hands in the pockets thing.. so JF/JS..hehe.. I want these pics in HQ though
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Devine, very sweet and sensual. I could picture it happening, too. I enjoyed it.

Hey guys! Just wrote a quick little fic! And it's rather ironic because I just logged on for the first time since Friday and Camy just saw your little comment about Dr. Hewston. So I guess this one is good timing. I'm a bit rusty as I haven't done much writing over the past year, but I hope you enjoy!

I posted it at my LJ or at ff.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3389591/1/

or

http://loveconquers14.livejournal.com

Side notes: I spelled it Dr. Hewston since that's how they spelled it in the Sunday episode summary. I never know if Teyla's last name is Emmagen or Emmagan, so I went with Emmagan since that's how it was spelled in the last Starburst magazine issue. But I see it both ways all the time, even in "official" places. Anyone know how which one is correct? LOL!

Thanks!
                        Steph
                        What's with people putting smiles on my face today? LC, I left a note at fanfiction. For some reason, I keep thinking about summer tanned men with dark hair. (??) Maybe that's why I'm smiling ... Well done, hon.

Comment

Ah yes that one...I love it too...the hands in the pockets thing.. so JF/JS..hehe.. I want these pics in HQ though
                          Oh I totally agree, I'd prefer the HQ butt shot over the old crappy one any day! LOL!

Oh hey thanks EC!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Really cute pics of Joe - though some of the posing looks a bit odd. Not sure about all the sideways posing. Lol ! but Joe would look good standing on his head.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Really cute pics of Joe - though some of the posing looks a bit odd. Not sure about all the sideways posing. Lol ! but Joe would look good standing on his head.
                              Yeah I know about the poses...all most from sideways...oh well I really don't care... I haven't found any pics of Joe that I don't like... he just looks great... I would never be able to have pics taken of me and always look so darn good in them...but this guy seems to do it everytime the camera chatches him...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

LOL! Thanks Dee!!!!

Thanks for the rec, Steph...it was a great little story. She did a wonderful job for a first time. I hope she continues to add to our list of great stories, we can never have enough.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X