Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
    Oohhh fingers crossed!!!

I really hope that submersion is teyla centric, even if there are no JT moments, cause she deserves an ep...but if there is!!! Woohhoooo....

I think i am a little crazy and need breakfast!!
    I am so looking foward to Submersion - hopefully we will get some more nice J/T moments and lots of Teyla, and fingers crossed we will get some Shep whump as well. (and Teyla can take care of him )
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
      submersion is meant to be teyla centric with a team feel...so im guessing this is her sateda, common ground or mm and m......and a wet and whumped shep squee!! im thinking this ep will be chock full of sheyla moments!!
      Awesome!! Something great to look forward to during exam week!
      sigpic

Comment

Argh. Darnit. Vidding is hard. Well, it is when you're struggling to find the clips you want and Windows Movie Maker takes 15 minutes to load every ep into the clipboard just so you can see if the clip you want is even in there... *sigh*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by expendable_crewman View Post
          Yep,
          Spoiler:
          Ronon can see it. And encourage it.

I was watching random Sunday scenes (???) and saw this one ... sort of ... out of context. Read this as though two buddies in RL were chatting and tell me what you hear.

Spoiler:
          One guy: "So, how long you been here, a year now?"
          Other guy: "A year and a half."
          One guy: "You hang out with anyone else besides me and [insert the lady's name]?"

I'm quoting them wrong but you can get the point.

If one guy said that to his buddy in RL, he'd be telling him dude three's a crowd, get a life, you're cramping my style.

Of course John isn't implying ... would never imply this. No, really. I'm serious. He wouldn't.

It just gave me a chuckle.
          Yeah

Spoiler:

When i heard john say that i was thinking, hey he could have said something like 'You hang out with anyone else besides the team?' But he specifically said himself and teyla...but then again Ronon probably doesnt hang around that much with rodney.
          Although Ronon was the one to go to Rodney in Carsons bedroom
          -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

thanks to everyone who liked my vid. *blushes*

Comment

Hey all

well seeing that lots of people are joining this thread I thought I should finally register and join after reading all your comments over the past few months...

to be honest I havnt watched the show for that long but it was kinda obvious that John and Teyla have had feelings for each other also I watched sunday last night and sad to see the Scot getting killed...

well... thats it

oh yea Im never good at these first comments lol

Comment

Originally posted by expendable_crewman View Post
                Yep,
                Spoiler:
                Ronon can see it. And encourage it.

I was watching random Sunday scenes (???) and saw this one ... sort of ... out of context. Read this as though two buddies in RL were chatting and tell me what you hear.

Spoiler:
                One guy: "So, how long you been here, a year now?"
                Other guy: "A year and a half."
                One guy: "You hang out with anyone else besides me and [insert the lady's name]?"

I'm quoting them wrong but you can get the point.

If one guy said that to his buddy in RL, he'd be telling him dude three's a crowd, get a life, you're cramping my style.

Of course John isn't implying ... would never imply this. No, really. I'm serious. He wouldn't.

It just gave me a chuckle.
                Oh, EC, we really do think alike sometimes! That was my first selfish llittle shipper thought on that line as well, hehe, even though of course it wasn't meant to be that way. But my little shipper heart still fluttered anyway.
                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tired_1 View Post
                  Hey all

well seeing that lots of people are joining this thread I thought I should finally register and join after reading all your comments over the past few months...

to be honest I havnt watched the show for that long but it was kinda obvious that John and Teyla have had feelings for each other also I watched sunday last night and sad to see the Scot getting killed...

well... thats it

Hi Tired! Nice name, it's how I feel today! LOL! Welcome to the thread!!!

Wahoo!!! I'm loving all the J/T support!!! Thanks guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tired_1 View Post
                    Hey all

well... thats it

Welcome Tired_1

Great to see so many new John/Teyla supporters. I'm sure you will enjoy it here.
                    sigpic

Comment

Tired_1 - Welcome to the J/T thread...I'm sure you will enjoy it in here as we all do...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        Argh. Darnit. Vidding is hard. Well, it is when you're struggling to find the clips you want and Windows Movie Maker takes 15 minutes to load every ep into the clipboard just so you can see if the clip you want is even in there... *sigh*

Ali, I'll PM you when I get home from work late tonight. I've learned a few tricks with MM that can sometimes help with issues like this. But yes, on average, it takes 6-10 minutes to import each episode and then for me at least, about 40 hours of actual work per vid and usually about two weeks of planning prior to that. It's definitely a lot of work, but oh so fun! And when MM crashes and hangs up on you constantly...argh! Just adds to the joy. I actually made a little one hour tutorial for Cyn once, I think I still have it. If you don't mind the sound of my rambling voice (and sniffling since I had a cold at the time! ), I can send that to you as well. LOL! But it's geared towards someone who knows nothing about MM, so maybe you're already beyond that point!

Comment

i always start to load it, immediately cancel it and then it loads it in as one big clip, then you can go through it, go to a specific bit and cut it up that way...speeds the process up

Comment

I know all about it.... I've done over 40 videos...although most of them are of another fandom... but I'll tell you the 3 John videos that I've done...was the hardest ones I've ever done...I'm so picky when it comes to scenes with him...I just want them to be perfect... trust me I don't think it's only WMM that can give trouble...I use Ulead video studio and it sure can freeze up to...did so all the time on my Common Ground video...that it made me nuts...was close to giving up but as I said I'm picky and it's John so I wanted to finish it...the third on to the two pieces of intrumental music,,,I think was the easiest to do of the three.. *lol*

But Ali I'm sure you will get a hang of it... and the result will be great...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                              Ali, I'll PM you when I get home from work late tonight. I've learned a few tricks with MM that can sometimes help with issues like this. But yes, on average, it takes 6-10 minutes to import each episode and then for me at least, about 40 hours of actual work per vid and usually about two weeks of planning prior to that. It's definitely a lot of work, but oh so fun! And when MM crashes and hangs up on you constantly...argh! Just adds to the joy. I actually made a little one hour tutorial for Cyn once, I think I still have it. If you don't mind the sound of my rambling voice (and sniffling since I had a cold at the time! ), I can send that to you as well. LOL! But it's geared towards someone who knows nothing about MM, so maybe you're already beyond that point!
                              oh god when you get the little white window at the top left of the screen and you just have to wait for it to sort itslef out....argh!

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                                hi there, Im a recent convert to Sheyla!! its now so clear.

I made a vid for sheyla with big spoilers right up to SUNDAY, if you're interested

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nzth63
                                OH, thank you so much for making this!! I can't download when I'm at work, but I'll watch it tonight and send comments! Yay, can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X