No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to thank you all for keeping my J/T shipper fantasies alive.

Comment

Originally posted by sin392
      I just wanted to thank you all for keeping my J/T shipper fantasies alive.

Happy to oblige - and WELCOME . Always great to see a new John/Teyla fan.

We all hope that there will be lots to discuss about John and Teyla after Phantoms.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien
        Happy to oblige - and WELCOME . Always great to see a new John/Teyla fan.

We all hope that there will be lots to discuss about John and Teyla after Phantoms.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I want to see some forward motion in this relationship that isn't just little baby steps. (Thought I've enjoyed every little baby step they have taken lol)

sin

Comment

Originally posted by hutchi4
          I like the sound of that love to see that happen lol hope we get to see alot of J/T moment in Phantoms.

Great vid NinaM great work.

Going great on your fic so far AG love to see more.
          Thanks hutchi4....I'm glad you enjoyed the video
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

OH, Welcome Sin....

I would post my newbie wall for you...but, OH, I LOST THEM....

but welcome to the J/T love!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              OH, Welcome Sin....

I would post my newbie wall for you...but, OH, I LOST THEM....

but welcome to the J/T love!

Thanks for the welcome. I wanted to ask if anyone has any links for any Sheyla fanfic. I also wanted to know if there are any favorites I should read first. Thanks all.

sin

Comment

Oh, there are many Sin....

be warned....

go to fanfiction.net and go to the characters and click on Teyla and then go to the other character and click on John....you should get a good list...then go to the ratings...and there are different fic depending on the rating that you want...

that is one site that is a good start....also, go to the convergence site...I don't have the link but if you search and type John and Teyla convergence, you should get it..otherwise someone here can post the link...

those are two very good places for you to start off with....
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, there are many Sin....

be warned....

go to fanfiction.net and go to the characters and click on Teyla and then go to the other character and click on John....you should get a good list...then go to the ratings...and there are different fic depending on the rating that you want...

that is one site that is a good start....also, go to the convergence site...I don't have the link but if you search and type John and Teyla convergence, you should get it..otherwise someone here can post the link...

those are two very good places for you to start off with....

Thanks Camy! Much appreciated!

sin

Comment

You're welcome...keep coming back...others will make more recommendations....

and I know that once we start our hiatus and the ideas that are coming around will inspire more fics...

do you write any fics, sin?
                    sigpic

Comment

The link to John & Teyla Convergence
                      http://www.john-teyla-convergence.net/

Got some great fics, wallpapers, banners, and videos and a lot more.......
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

First, welcome sin! We always love to get new J/T shippers

I can't wait for Phantoms! I know I shouldn't get excited about it being shippy, but I can't help myself....

Atleast,
                        Spoiler:
                        I know that they will be together during most of it and they will have to test their relationship

mish

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
                          The link to John & Teyla Convergence
                          http://www.john-teyla-convergence.net/

Got some great fics, wallpapers, banners, and videos and a lot more.......

Thanks for the link - good to have some more John/Teyla fics to read.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien
                            Thanks for the link - good to have some more John/Teyla fics to read.

Your welcome....I just love that site...so much great work up on that site...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Nice Teyla centric Fic...not shippy but it has J/T
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3153676/1/
                              sigpic

Comment

You're welcome...keep coming back...others will make more recommendations....

and I know that once we start our hiatus and the ideas that are coming around will inspire more fics...

do you write any fics, sin?

Sorry Camy, I got busy there for a bit.

No I'm not a fanfic writer but I'm told I can come up with some wild ideas for some LOL

sin

Comment

Working...
                                X