• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro
    Hey guys!!!

Ok some shippy news regarding The Ark

Spoiler:
    I was listening to a clip someone had made from a con in canada, where Paul (Beckett) is telling them about a prank he plays on Rachel...and he says something along these lines....'Rachel's on the bed (in the infirmary) at the end of the episode the Ark, and the lights go out and she says Goodbye John...' hehe..sounds shippy to me!!!!

squee!!!
    Sounds like it's going to be an interesting episode sound like it's a pretty shippy to me but we'll never know until it's on but as always I hope it is a shippy episode lol .

Comment

Hey folks! Long time, no post. Just catching up on the thread.

Great convo on J/T moments. I remember for a while folks were saying the John showed a clear interest/concern for Teyla, but she never showed interest/concern for him and thought that was one of the silliest things I'd ever heard. I guess Rising 1/2, 38 Minutes, Storm/Eye, Defiant One, Brotherhood, LFP, Gift, and Siege 1/2 weren’t enough to convince folks. So TPTB had to write Siege 3, Intruder, Conversion, Aurora, Hive, Epiphany, Tower, TLG, Coup D’Etat and Inferno. I don’t mind, just more J/T for us, but how could anyone misinterpret this:

Spoiler:
      This is from Epiphany. John’s been pulled through the portal and Teyla looks pretty concerned to me. (click for larger picture)

Must say I love this picture. Teyla is near tears.

Okay, I’m done ranting…….

Couldn't access some of the video and photo links, but those I did see were as usual *** EXCELLENT***. The talent in/on this thread is amazing.

I'm looking forward to the next three episodes and the second have of season 3, but the rumors do make it a little hard. Have to say I agree with a rumor free season sounding pretty good and less stressful right about now. I'm just afraid that I may have become addicted.

FYI- cough, cough *Camy* Reason and Woman’s Work vids have been posted on Unique Bond. I’m listening, I’m just a little slow to move.

Drewzy - That spoiler/sig is too cute!

Comment

*waves at Devine*

yes, I"m patiently waiting for a fanfic update Devine...you do realize that your series of fic is one that I"m totally addicted to...and during the hiatus...people, I'm going to need LOADS of fics and vids and artwork to keep me going...I don't know about you guys...but I forget things easily...

Um..where was I?

uh, yes...Devine...um...need updates....

btw...we need to come up with ideas of what we are going to do here during the hiatus...we need to keep this thread alive....

DM has been working on getting most or all of the J/T sites to unite on this one...I just don't know how successful it's been....and I know she's been very busy and has had some scary moments with her pregnancy..

so, I want to combine the Galleria with this thread....I have a couple of ideas...and I know some of you have pointed some things out....imagine..we only have three episodes to go and that's it! we go on a six months hiatus..

Oh, that alone is too much to think about!

so, thoughts...ideas....

suggestions....

I was thinking...maybe people should volunteer and perhaps we can each be responsible for a week...maybe some of you can take a week and then you come up with the ideas and make sure the threads are flowing....that's one thought...

or we could do the calendar of events and post it ahead of time.....

I don't know....
        sigpic

Comment

I am writing the last three or four chapters for Growth as we speak. After that, there will be one last story (who knows how many chapters) and then I’m thinking of starting over with a new story line.

I would be more than happy to assist in any way with keeping folks busy during the hiatus. Unfortunately, I’m a little ignorant when it comes to these things because I like to post and hide in my cubby hole. BUT, I am a hands-on kind of girl so I can learn as I go. I’ll try to think of a few things and post it for suggestions.

Comment

Each week there could be a new challenge of sorts, and each week be a different theme. That way everyone gets to participate that wants to. Whether is making graphics, vids, or stories, etc. I know everyone on this thread is very talented in at least those three areas. I've seen the work, don't lie. Kinda make a little game out of it. Maybe even go as far as voting on what we like and having a winner each week or every other week.

Just an idea that popped in my head. First thing I thought of was 'birthday party' when I read yall were wanting to organize something. Cause ya know ya gotta come up with some entertainment for bday parties. Thought I'd throw it out there.
            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewzy
              Random fuzzy Sheyla pic!

Spoiler:

Thanks for the pic Drewzy that would have to be one of my favourite Sheppard/Teyla moments

Comment

Originally posted by hutchi4
                Thanks for the pic Drewzy that would have to be one of my favourite Sheppard/Teyla moments
                Hey you're welcome! It's a classic J/T moment for sure.
                And who doesn't love random fluffy shippy pics like that?

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                Spoiler:
                SCI-FI....
                I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27
                  Hey folks! Long time, no post. Just catching up on the thread.

I'm looking forward to the next three episodes and the second have of season 3, but the rumors do make it a little hard. Have to say I agree with a rumor free season sounding pretty good and less stressful right about now. I'm just afraid that I may have become addicted.

FYI- cough, cough *Camy* Reason and Woman’s Work vids have been posted on Unique Bond. I’m listening, I’m just a little slow to move.

Drewzy - That spoiler/sig is too cute!
                  Thanks Devine! Welcome back to the thread...always great to see another appreciative Sheyla fan

Spoiler:
                  SCI-FI....

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27
                    I am writing the last three or four chapters for Growth as we speak. After that, there will be one last story (who knows how many chapters) and then I’m thinking of starting over with a new story line.

I would be more than happy to assist in any way with keeping folks busy during the hiatus. Unfortunately, I’m a little ignorant when it comes to these things because I like to post and hide in my cubby hole. BUT, I am a hands-on kind of girl so I can learn as I go. I’ll try to think of a few things and post it for suggestions.
                    *claps madly*

YEAH! Can't wait Devine.....

Leigh very good idea....A party every week...but you do realize it's six months...right? AY!

Keep the ideas rolling!

I just capped some really good scenes from Rising parts 1 and 2 and will be posting them in the Galleria....

some really good ones that I"ve never seen elsewhere so checked them out later...it will take me awhile to upload and imageshack is giving me a hard time.....

J/T love from the beginning....

Hey, now that I mentioned that..I never realized just how much Teyla was involved in Rising 1 and 2...she was there more than even McKay and she was with John most of the time...and the looks between those two in the entire episode is amazing....Teyla was even flirting with John in Rising...seeing the scene in the cave frame by frame...it's amazing just how much Teyla enjoyed having John's arms around her...really....

and the whole time, John raised the necklace and looked at her...so deeply...and he was really asking her if it was okay...see I thought he just dared and put it on her...but nope...he asked silently....but it's wonderful how these two played this so well...without words..just the look and the gestures...it's really a very powerful scene...and then the next scene is when Teyla acknowledges John for saving her life....it's great to see how John never hesitated and in fact...took it very seriously..when he closed his eyes..and just let everything around him fade and concentrate on just her....and then he was going to go after her....but Weir stopped him...

it's just great! I don't think I can ever tire of seeing that episode..truly a classic!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy

Leigh very good idea....A party every week...but you do realize it's six months...right? AY!
                      Yep, 24 +/- weeks

When I watched The Rising last night...I made extra note of the eye sex going on between the two. I love this show!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners
                        Yep, 24 +/- weeks

When I watched The Rising last night...I made extra note of the eye sex going on between the two. I love this show!
                        LOL. I love it too
                        And I totally agree with you, Rising 100% pure Sheyla episode

Spoiler:
                        SCI-FI....

Comment

Eye sex....LOL

I just thought it was pure and very romantic...

It clearly defined the very beginning for them...I mean it's almost like if the entire epsiode was just John and Teyla..AH!

but with the action pack...hey, even Ford noticed and Carson and McKay! and for them, it was just meant to be....

to think that John almost didn't come!
                          sigpic

Comment

I forgot to put this in my above post, but I'm too lazy to edit...which it would me the same amount of work as a new post. Yeah, I know...don't say it. It's justified somewhere in my head...somewhere.

But this goes along with the six month thing. I've got it figured out. I've been planning. Once S2 is released R1, I'll be able to watch the entire series up until S3 hitaus, in order by watching around 2-4 eps a week (about every other dayish) until it comes back in the spring. So that way, when it comes back, It'll all be fresh on the mind. Now this is all done on the basis of S2 being released around the same time as last year, and the hiatus being six months. It's subject to change.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              Eye sex....LOL

I just thought it was pure and very romantic...

It clearly defined the very beginning for them...I mean it's almost like if the entire epsiode was just John and Teyla..AH!

but with the action pack...hey, even Ford noticed and Carson and McKay! and for them, it was just meant to be....

to think that John almost didn't come!
                              I know right?!?! I forgot that he was "thinking about it." It's been about six months since I last saw the pilot. Just think...he'd be missing out on all those beautiful babies he's gonna be fathering.

Comment

John and Teyla having beautiful babies I can't wait .
                                Wish I could stay ...I have to wake up at 4am tomorrow morning for work.
                                Night you guys, have cutesy Sheyla dreams.

Spoiler:
                                SCI-FI....

Comment

Working...
                                X