No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am back and bearing gifts. As I had stated previously my stuff would be late. I still have another 1 1/2 weeks to go before I return to work so here is my Rising stuff. My current siggy is also a part of this set:

Here is another one previously posted with a Rising Scene:

Comment

Sanssong, I will upload all the stuff I had made for the Spring Fling in a zip file and post the link here.

Comment

I got off (or on, actually, I guess) my keister and futzed around with some banner type things. I've got a bunch of half-finished ones sitting around. Hopefully I'll get to them sooner rather than later.

In the meantime--

Hard to tell what was on my mind today, huh?

Comment

oh man!...

Jules...those are stunning...I love the verses....

Goodluck with the fanfic archive Sanssong.

I've got to upload some of my vids again...so i'll do that and then send over the link.

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy

I can't go on without thanking my lovely DM for these one-shots are all her ideas! And of coarse, my lovely VB for helping me in every single nutty idea that we both get! So, this next section is straight from DM and the only thing that I ask you and DM is that anything that you produce from these list, that you post in her LJ..and in our LJ....DM, hon...can you post the link to your LJ? THANK YOU SWEETIE!..

Aw, Camy, thanks! :-) You're making me blush. The posters turned out wonderfully!

Here's a link to my LJ and, actually, you all don't have to post the *stories* on my LJ, you can just post a *link* so I can find all the stories to read as I get time. I don't tend to get large chunks of time anymore.

Post a story link here: http://doxymom.livejournal.com/

Enjoy the challenges. They were fun to make up.

Doxy

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
              Hiya Meow-meows! How's it hanging?!

I've come bearing gifts of Sateda clips..one of J/T and one of J/R/T! Let's just say I'm so bloody excited about this ep and it has nothing to do with J/T(if there is any)....it's all about Ronon for me here, and of course Ronon and Wraith.
              Spoiler:

Hope you guys enjoy! Just click on the pics and you can see a larger view.

VB

Ohh, I can't wait to see this ep!! Thanks so much for the pics!! Looks like J/T are at least working together. Yay!

Steph
              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
                Awesomeness! Everything is cooking along over here with the latest spoilers, plus the great ideas from Camy and DM for next week... It sounds like fun!

I'm come bearing the latest update from John Teyla Convergence. The Vid Archive and the Graphics Archive are up and running so that means we need EVERYONE - and I mean EVERYONE who has done grapic art (Wallpapers, banners, icons, hand-drawn, Graphic Drabbles, Graphic Poetry) and Vids to get those to either VB or myself. For Vidders, we'll need a link for downloading and your e-mail addy for feedback and for Graphic art, you can either send a link or the actual pic as an attachment.

I've pulled a lot of art off the forum so far, but I can't do all of it, I need your help.

The fic archive is installed, but we're having trouble with it, so it won't be ready for a couple more days. Sorry! You can go ahead and send story links to us however (unless you've posted to STF Yahoo Group in which case, we already have it)

There is a Message Forum up and running at JTC as well. It's not as nice as this one, but it's definitely a place to hang out and talk- especially on those occasions when GW is down.

Well, that's all for now on the new site- If you have questions, please feel free to ask!

Season three is almost here! Whoo Hooo!
                The site looks awesome!! Such a great idea, thank you for doing it! Do you need me to send you my vids or do you have them? Just let me know.
                Love the graphics you made for the homepage...very cool!

Steph

Comment

Originally posted by WikkedAngel
                  I am back and bearing gifts. As I had stated previously my stuff would be late. I still have another 1 1/2 weeks to go before I return to work so here is my Rising stuff. My current siggy is also a part of this set:

Oh, WOW! These are gorgeous!! My favorite is always the kiss scene, but the cave scene is close behind. I especially love this scene because it's what made me fall in love with J/T. The look between them...yeah...so good! So wonderful job capturing that look with these!! So beautiful, thank you!!

And DM and Camy, I love all your discussions about Sanctuary, you're making me like the ep a whole lot more now, LOL!

Annie Sheppard--thanks so much for all the awesome pics!! I could just stare at them all day, hehe. Very nice, thank you!!

Steph

Comment

Jules, Those are gorgeous!! I'm laughing so hard at the safe sex one! Awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Steph

Comment

I know i'm late, but i'm playing catch up so here's my
                      Childhood's End siggy...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I think my gateworld is broken, I can't seem to get to the new posts, but only in this thread!! I'm posting this in hope that it causes everything new to show up!! If it doesn't sorry everyone

Comment

VB, Hun! Where's you getting the S3 pics from?!? They rock! Have only read this page so if I'm missing something hugh, someone please tell me! lol The pages take to long to load and I ain't go not patience for the moment...

EDIT: NM, I just took a trip over to New Atlantis

I wrote a drabble...
                          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SG_Atl...r/message/6290
                          Last edited by Celede; 02 June 2006, 11:25 PM.

awesome sig by Camy!
                          Sheppard/Teyla LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celede
                            VB, Hun! Where's you getting the S3 pics from?!? They rock! Have only read this page so if I'm missing something hugh, someone please tell me! lol The pages take to long to load and I ain't go not patience for the moment...

EDIT: NM, I just took a trip over to New Atlantis

I wrote a drabble...
                            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SG_Atl...r/message/6290
                            Oh wicked..off to see the drabble. I actually got the pics from Trippy (a.k.a. MajorTrip, for the newbies). And then uploaded them to send them here, but yeah there's also a discussion going on about the pics and commentary on the S3 thread--I was just really happy about seeing Teyla in the pics, not much talk abut her in the first 10 eps, although I know she's in them. Of course 10 more to go. But at least we get nice J/T pics, and we all know that it's around them saving Ronon and them getting saved by Lorne. So it's going to be cool. Here's the link for the dicussion: Sateda Discussion-Spoilers.
                            VB
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigajules
                              I got off (or on, actually, I guess) my keister and futzed around with some banner type things. I've got a bunch of half-finished ones sitting around. Hopefully I'll get to them sooner rather than later.

In the meantime--

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...sc/safesex.png

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...swouldfall.png
                              Hard to tell what was on my mind today, huh?
                              Your not the only one. I ended up playing search for the ZPM with Trippy, and you know how that goes...I always knew that was the cause of Shep's gait. That's what I get for being buds and chatting with thunkers---said with love!

My fave is definitely the first one, I mean woah...what a sense of humour. I would never have thoght of that, it's ridiculously funny and darn you randomimage...why aren't you working!!! I love that sig Giga...we definitely need more humorous J/T sigs. I just know of one other by GateLover12--dealing around rep points.

So that's a shout out and challenge for more TWIX/JT HUMOR sigs!!!

Oh and the second one is so poetic. Is that your own original piece Giga?! Because it's truely romantic and at the same time decadently naughty!

Great job Giga...

Wikked their absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see them up at the site...I can't wait to see the site up and running, it just makes everythign so much easier for us in the long run to enjoy J/T!

VB
                              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Very funny Jules and 4ps GW seems to having been going down for short while everyday for some reason, maybe that was the problem?
                                I second VB's funny sigs challenge! and those new pics are great. It looks like an interesting episode.
                                Sanctuary artwork will be up at some point but I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X