X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4prettierships
    Rising Part 1 and 2 Wallpaper!!
    This is GORGEOUS! AH!

I don't know...I think I won't last through this party with these AWESOME WORKS!

*Camy faints*

Oh, Wait...can't pass out without telling ANNIE,

WARRIOR sent me all his caps from SEASON 1!

OH, MIGHTY WARRIOR! YOU ARE THE BEST.....

I will post them laterz....More awesome work, BELLA! Wonderful!
    sigpic

Comment

I did this one awhile back from Bella's challenge...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
        Oh I created TWIX. The TWIX motto is....'When you need a moment!' Then I would post a pic of Teyla/John as my moment. Cause it seems I always need a moment of J/T!

VB
        Verry funny. And good luck on that final, I'm alredy in the third week of summer term.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

These don't have John but who caused this facial expression on her face? JOHN!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
            I did this one awhile back from Bella's challenge...

Spoiler:
            Just lovely Camy! I especially love your text. Great job!

Comment

Hon, I see you're getting better and better with PS Great work!

Since I have nothing creative to add I post my Shep/Teyla pic I drew ages ago (shameless self-promo, I know )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                Hon, I see you're getting better and better with PS Great work!

Since I have nothing creative to add I post my Shep/Teyla pic I drew ages ago (shameless self-promo, I know )

Spoiler:

That is just lovely! Beautifully rendered- thanks for sharing. Too bad- you don't realize the awesome romantic chemistry inherent in the pic!

Comment

OH, Sanssong, you had not seen that one? I did it when Bella post the challenge picture of Teyla...

Oh, I can't get over that entire cave scene! I can't get over the whole episode Rising Part 1 and 2...So, Shep/Teyla!

Ah!

Thanks JS..and Sanssong...I"m glad you like it!

I don't think I will do much of these cause I do want to continue with my ABC one....VB is waiting for "G" I have to do something really WOW!

Okay...Challenge...take some of these pics that Annie posted earlier and do some caps with them....BE CREATIVE!
                  sigpic

Comment

OH, Sanssong, you had not seen that one? I did it when Bella post the challenge picture of Teyla...
                    I must have missed it the first time around- so I'm glad you reposted!

Note to all- Don't forget to post all these great graphics on the LJ- that way we'll be able to find them easily in the future if we want to!

Then when VB gets the new web-site up and running- we'll get ready to load them all there as well.

Comment

I love that pic JS...you should do some more, for me! Pretty please...Do something with Rising, maybe a Torch in the background...Oh, that would make me soooo happy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Who rated our thread down?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I see some people continue to taunt us!

People can you bring our rate back up again and vote!

thanks!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, loving all the artwork! *Squee*

Some of you may remember an attempt I made at vidding instruction. I taught a few basics and started something I called a 'e-mail newsletter' that had all of one issue... Well it's back. And in a new and improved Livejournal version http://museoftears.livejournal.com maybe this I can keep up

Comment

I love that pic JS...you should do some more, for me! Pretty please...Do something with Rising, maybe a Torch in the background...Oh, that would make me soooo happy!
                            I'll do sth if I have the time Maybe at the weekend.

Who votes this thread down?! That's total BS. Idiots

sigpic

Comment

I guess i missed the pic the first time around also...and I knew i remember when Bella had the challenge...

Actually Camy's don't fret..the thread wasn't voted down, it's always been 4 stars.......except for a brief moment of insanity...a few days pass...and the ONE responsible shall remain nameless coughcoughJcoughcough since the mistake has been rectified...

Mel, i've still got that first issue too...rofl....

Thanx Jen for posting the split pic...i don't think i'd saved it the last time..but it is now..

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                              'RISING'

So we're on Rising...well my favorite scenes...is and shall forever be the first moment Shep and Teyla meet..oh it's too cute how he takes off the goggles and neatens up his hair...and after watching Annie's pics, i saw the one with this goofy smile that i never caught during the scene...

Also, when they first smile at each other, they smile almost the same way...it's something i just saw while watching Annie's caps...they're both close lipped, just John's tilted up on the right....ok so i'm over stretching it.....hehehe....

But that's my overall fave...Then comes the Cave Scene...just because it's so cute and romantic....I know a bit cliche...but cliches exsist for a reason eh?....

And the whole head touching scene...definitely big sign that there's an early giving of trust, and friendship extended on both sides...room for more....

And since VB let out my secret with the JT ABCs...

I'll gift this for you all...

and and icon...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

It was voted down to three this morning... But now seems to be fine. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X