John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    but on that same note....I am going to make...or actually I was going to ask AG to make a wallpaper and poster of some guidelines that we would like to follow here in our wonderful thread....so, PM with your must haves' guidelines...sort of like a top ten guidelines of our J/T Divine thread...we are going to keep the Divine name right? So, AG...would you mind?
    once we have it up and everyone agrees and likes the guidelines we can give it to AG or anyone...I've just always relied on my girl here AG! but I know any of you could do it, Bella, Spectrum, Pretty, SP, Witchy, Melita...you guys are just too talented...but the idea is that we continue doing what we have been doing all along..having fun!

Now, just remember all this rules apply to all of you, except me! cause one way or another I will break the rules..not on purpose, of coarse, but just because I'm special! and different, and super!

okay...my head is still big from all the fame!

so, we have a name, DIVINE!
    We have a Picture, Teyla's Pic in RISING with the necklace
    and we have now..the guidelines...
    DON''T we have a disclaimer as well?

YIPEE! we are soooo organized!
    I'm up for it...just tell me what to type on it...Guidelines for our thread! I'm not even this organized in real life...but then again this is so much funner!

The 411 on the Divine Love of John and Teyla

Hail Mary is our catch phrase!

Twix is our candy of choice

Bates is a Sheyla Device

We are wraith friendly

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      I'm up for it...just tell me what to type on it...Guidelines for our thread! I'm not even this organized in real life...but then again this is so much funner!

Bates is a Sheyla Device

We are wraith friendly
      OH, AG....ROTFLMAO!

You are too much!
      sigpic

Comment

found some very nice pics of the same con but with some new pics I had not seen...

I found them here...Cathy Cardinal has some very nice pics of different things...
        http://www.pbcgallery.com/
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl

Bates is a Sheyla Device

We are wraith friendly
          The Ultimate Guide to the Shep/Teyla Thread. I like it. Definitely can't forget that Bates is a Sheyla Device!

And those Shep, Teyla, Kavanaugh pics are just screaming for captions! He was definitely checking Teyla out. Shep won't be happy!
          Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Annie..you must have the title for best pics and smilies! I love that laughing out loud smiley with his head going down and just, oh crap! he's cute!

You know they told Rachel about all the fanwork out there for her and she was so moved and yet still so humbly said how she just loves that she is part of something that inspires others...WOW!
            ...thanks Camy...cos you like it so much...
            i like this one also...

Comment

Did I tell you I also like your sig! Lorne is a hotttie!

Spec...see I am right! Witchy, get to work hon...we need captions with those pics! IN DEMAND!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                ...thanks Camy...cos you like it so much...
                i like this one also...
                I LOVE the dancing smilies!! They are insanely cute!!! Can it be a rule that everyone has to use them for all of their posts?! just kidding

Comment

aaaaaw...thanks Camy for the pics and the link......

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                    I LOVE the dancing smilies!! They are insanely cute!!! Can it be a rule that everyone has to use them for all of their posts?! just kidding
                    PRETTY! now, now...I"m the only one that can make jokes like that! hehehehe

Um...I have a new challenge for you guys...I found this really cool wallpaper of Sam and Jack...but their pic of them together kissing was in the middle of the stargate...darn it I wish i had saved it...see what you can do with John and Teyla...hehehehe be back Sat..night!
                    sigpic

Comment

Did I tell you I also like your sig! Lorne is a hotttie!

Spec...see I am right! Witchy, get to work hon...we need captions with those pics! IN DEMAND!
                      heheh...thank you Camy...

and a big OT spoiler...blame Camy cos she started to talk about 'Major Dimles' and i couldn't resist in this case......

Spoiler:

cerdit by LorneLovers pb and Purpletoo

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                        ...hehe...thanks Pretty......

...John...ouch...
                        ...Teyla......
                        ...*kirking kirking kirking*...
                        ..Annie......

Comment

Camy, Spec...I will do my best to caption the pics...will have them up tonight...

...Annie...don't you think that's harsh punishment for kirking?...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum
                            The Ultimate Guide to the Shep/Teyla Thread.
                            Anyone?
                            And then see if you could link it in the first post which was J&Talltheway I think. And include some links etc. I'd defintely appreciate it!

Comment

...eee...a little late...but you were talking about fav shipper moments in s2...so my fav is this one scene...*link*...

..::Teyla and John::..

...sorry guys..i couldn't resist...*Keerer of the Pics grin => ...*
                              ...okay so my fav moment...*in this while*...is...

...'Is that really you?'...
                              ...*to understant the magic you must hear how she said it*...

Comment

Originally posted by WikkedAngel
                                As for Most J/T shippers not making it on boards I know quite a few men who think it would *snicker* take away from their manliness *snicker* to be seen on a shipper thread so they lurk like I have been doing for weeks reading the posts on this thread.
                                (Clears thought) Doesn't offend my manliness?!?!?! And I am a guy...
                                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Working...
                                X