X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome WikkedAngel......

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      Thank you! I like Bella's better though!

Annie..go and read her reply...I don't know maybe I"m reading things...hehehehehe...You know I have these extra magnifying shippy glasses that AG made just for me!
      hehehe...yeah i know what you mean...my glasses are sometimes too good and then i see too much ship...heheh...

Comment

Nah...we can never see too much ship! besides, even the actor Joe and Rachel see it! So, hey...we can't possibly be wrong...

Joe said there is sexual tension between John and Teyla..

Rachel is constantly saying also, yup "hidden feelings" regarding the "kiss"
        and now, "Teyla cares for John and I know the feeling is mutual" WHIPEE! I just can't get over that one!

VB..you know how to ask questions...that's for sure!
        sigpic

Comment

welcome back Pam...

Comment

My Sheyla Prescription strength ship glasses are always on. Sometimes when you wear glasses too long, it strains your eyes, so some eps I just sit back and enjoy. I let the show do the shipping for me sometimes.

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

...if you look at those pics, and really think about Shep's facial expession, I'd say he looks like he's about to punch Kavanaugh out for checking out his girl...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                Nah...we can never see too much ship! besides, even the actor Joe and Rachel see it! So, hey...we can't possibly be wrong...

Joe said there is sexual tension between John and Teyla..

Rachel is constantly saying also, yup "hidden feelings" regarding the "kiss"
                and now, "Teyla cares for John and I know the feeling is mutual" WHIPEE! I just can't get over that one!

VB..you know how to ask questions...that's for sure!
                ..eee...thats true... .....

Comment

aaaaw...welcome back Mr Fantastic......

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                    ...if you look at those pics, and really think about Shep's facial expession, I'd say he looks like he's about to punch Kavanaugh out for checking out his girl...
                    ... ...

Comment

okay it's so much that...great job guys with all the art work...thanks for sharing with the WPs, banners and the rest...*hugs for all*...

Comment

Camy Thanks for the love. I think that Rising/necklace pic should be the official Sheyla pic. The one pic response to 'Why do you ship J/T?'.

Comment

Originally posted by bella
                          Camy Thanks for the love. I think that Rising/necklace pic should be the official Sheyla pic. The one pic response to 'Why do you ship J/T?'.
                          I agree. It's probably the first moment, even though it's kind of a cliche, that had us all looking at Shep and Teyla. It was such shippy prettiness...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

okay Witchy, by the end of the weekend I want to see that with captions! OH, PLEASE I'M BEGGIN YOU! I LOVE THAT! I HAVE TO HAVE IT...HAVE TO HAVE IT IN CAPTIONS....

BELLA.. you hot sexy girl you...you are sooooooooooooooooooooooo smart!
                            Okay, it's official! HOW MANY OF YOU AGREE WITH BELLA AND I? let's make that picture our official DIVINE poster or reply or whatever you want to call it...we can make a sig or an icon and we can all I have it! YIPPE!

seriously, how can we do this...?

but on that same note....I am going to make...or actually I was going to ask AG to make a wallpaper and poster of some guidelines that we would like to follow here in our wonderful thread....so, PM with your must haves' guidelines...sort of like a top ten guidelines of our J/T Divine thread...we are going to keep the Divine name right? So, AG...would you mind?
                            once we have it up and everyone agrees and likes the guidelines we can give it to AG or anyone...I've just always relied on my girl here AG! but I know any of you could do it, Bella, Spectrum, Pretty, SP, Witchy, Melita...you guys are just too talented...but the idea is that we continue doing what we have been doing all along..having fun!

Now, just remember all this rules apply to all of you, except me! cause one way or another I will break the rules..not on purpose, of coarse, but just because I'm special! and different, and super!

okay...my head is still big from all the fame!

so, we have a name, DIVINE!
                            We have a Picture, Teyla's Pic in RISING with the necklace
                            and we have now..the guidelines...
                            DON''T we have a disclaimer as well?

YIPEE! we are soooo organized!
                            sigpic

Comment

Annie..you must have the title for best pics and smilies! I love that laughing out loud smiley with his head going down and just, oh crap! he's cute!

You know they told Rachel about all the fanwork out there for her and she was so moved and yet still so humbly said how she just loves that she is part of something that inspires others...WOW!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                                Phew. Just got caught up. Well, I had to skim a little. I've seen some really great art going on around here. And lots of fics being written. You guys are doing great. Thanks to everyone who liked my wallpaper Glad you enjoyed
                                OH, MELITA...I LOVE that new sig of yours...SCRUFF JR! OH, CLASSIC!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X