John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    OH, MY Spec...that is TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL and your first? WOW!

LOVE it...LOVE it! and that was the look that started it all!.....who doesn't see it? my goodness..it's so there...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
    Thanks! It's my first John/Teyla wallpaper attempt. I've make others before, just never John and Teyla. I wanted to do something with the looks J&T give each other becasue they always say so much!
    I usually just do individual characters or SG in general. Discovering I could make WPs with PS was what got me so hopelessly addicted to PS in the first place!

Love the pics Camy!
    Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

congrats Doxy....*hugggggs*...

Comment

Doxymom, love the S/T party poster, can't wait for it.

Pretty, the sig is very cute. I love the words, they match Teyla exactly, and if you edit in John that'll be so awesome...

Spectrum, the painting like effect ( i guess you could call it), makes the WP very original, I don't think i've got one that looks like that. Quote fits also. Lovely..

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
          hello

Yay! The Teyla waving pic I can never find!! Mind if I snag it Annie? Is there ever one with her whole hand in it? Anyway, back to John and Teyla...
          Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
            Destination Unkown

I went for a central theme in this one, based around Shep's thought as he went on the suicide mission at the end of Season 1. It's on yousendit because savefile is acting up and won't let me post it. If the link expires, let me know.
            thanks for the vid Ritter...*squeeeeeeeee*......

Comment

Thanks, Witchy! Thanks, Annie!

Witchy, I tried to post notice for the JT party far enough out that if people want to make stuff for it, they have time. Glad you like the poster! I tried to make it look like she was giving him bunny ears, but couldn't freehand the top of his head and loved his expression in that pic.

Plus, I had to have time to make my own goodies. Y'know, bake the brownies, pop the popcorn, dig out the recipe for Grandma Sheppard's punch.

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum
                Yay! The Teyla waving pic I can never find!! Mind if I snag it Annie? Is there ever one with her whole hand in it? Anyway, back to John and Teyla...
                of course you can snag it Spectrum...it's not mine....i've never saw one with her whole hand.....

Comment

Glad you liked it Annie, I plan on doing a second part to it once I get Season 2 on DVD. (Or at least Seige III), which as you know will take a long time. I especially loved throwing in the "To Be Continue" line.

(When that came up when that episode was new... I SCREWED: "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

My friend was telling me a similar thing, gotta get him Seige III, luckily I still have it on tape!

As for the waving pic, don't think there's another cap. I think the camera was like that throughout the whole shot, I might be wrong...
                  Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
                    John and Teyla Spring Fling!

Join us for the party. Lurkers are welcome. Anyone bringing goodies to the potluck gets a shiny thank you.

More details are on the JT LJ, url in the flyer.

Check out the challenge and put your creative thinking caps on.

Mark your calendars!

See you all there!
                    oh thats a nice idea...but unfortunately my school-leaving exams are begun from 4 may...the whole month......and i think i won't have time for the party......

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                      Glad you liked it Annie, I plan on doing a second part to it once I get Season 2 on DVD. (Or at least Seige III), which as you know will take a long time. I especially loved throwing in the "To Be Continue" line.

(When that came up when that episode was new... I SCREWED: "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

My friend was telling me a similar thing, gotta get him Seige III, luckily I still have it on tape!

As for the waving pic, don't think there's another cap. I think the camera was like that throughout the whole shot, I might be wrong...
                      i love it cos you used one of my favourit scenes...like you could/can see in my post...*hugs*...
                      ...yep i know how you felt in this moment......

Comment

OUCH, A WHOLE MONTH OF TESTS ANNIE, I PITY YOU.

Gotta love that scene, she's worried about him!! The look on her face, of course I think Shep was thinkin'...

"Am I in heaven?" (Thinking he was staring at an angle, before it all went black)
                        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                          Hi guys....
                          I am still very sick..so I will make this short...YEAH RIGHT!
                          Oh, still have my sense of humor, though....hehehehehe

I am extremely weak..so forgive me...
                          The flu is killing me! no pun intended...

Um...what else did I read...Annie...love your pics as always..you are going to have to come up with something new until new episodes come cause I need to see your pics..I mean, I LIVE by them! so go back to the beginning if you have to...just post more pics...

teyla:
                          ...*runs to Camy and gives her a huuuuuuge huuuuuuuug*...i hope you feel better soon hon...poor Camy...
                          ...okay Camy you will get the pics......

...Teyla...Annie must post some pics cos without them Camy will not survive...
                          ..John...poor Camy...

...Teyla...yep...she's addicted...like the rest...
                          ...John...hmmm...

Comment

OMG, Annie you're awesome...that so needs to be on the LJ so it's easy to find...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

WOW! Annie..I have to come and see these later..but I have a great fic for you guys..it's by Tielan..and it has a first part and then this part and it is a TBC..but this chapter is really, really, really, good! Oh, this would be so cool if it was ever in the real Atlantis....okay, gotta go..

http://tielan.livejournal.com/52381.html
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X