John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaberella
    Dear *insert diety* get away from the photoshop HC...move slowly away!!
    but - but - *lip quivers*

Comment

Oh alright...go back to photoshop and do your worst..I'm sure we'll see a lollipop version of shep/Teyla..oh great a whole sweetier bouffet...we need a new name for our groupe....I really get tired of writing out the names and I'm not a fan of Sheyla nor do i really like shepmagan..what was that and who did it?! Maybe I'll think of something...
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Guys thats great!!! two things i love about this show is One: John/Teyla of course...Two: Making fun of McKay!!!
        Night all

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
          how about you make one up for me, i'm nicknameless!
          Okay, well we've done initials a lot but 'PS' just doesn't have the same ring...and as much as I could get a kick out of calling you 'My Pretty' as a Wizard of Oz Reference it might get old... So how about just 'Pretty' or 'Pretty-Ships' (But then it would probably get shortened to just one word anyway) So, do you mind if I call you Pretty?

Comment

Originally posted by Camy

OH, AG..one more thing hon..where you able to designed some extra powerful J/T shippy glasses for me..cause I almost had a cardiac with Inferno! my shippy glasses must not be working well....missed so many moments...

Okay Camy...New and improved Shepmagan Shippy glasses just for you...can't have our Camy seeing anything but Shep and Teyla when she watches Atlantis...

Comment

AG..THIS IS FOR YOU, HON!

Rodney: So, how did we do?
              Teyla: I told you not to go high..you ruined it!
              Ronon: Hey, Sheppard, can I ask AG on a date.
              Sheppard: NO, you are still on probation, remember!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AG....LOVE YOU HON!
              Oy you guys are the BEST!!!

Camy! *Runs over and gives her a great, big hug!* Love Ya!

*AG then cuts into chocolate cake Caz made for her and shares it with Ritter, Camy, Witchy, VB, Pretty, BP, Mel, Doxy, CK, Sanssong, SP, Annie and everyone else...even Steve gets a slice of cake and Rodney for the....errrr...great song

But wait a minute...Ronon wants to ask me out...I'll take him... send him my way...although I took this quiz thing to see who was my Stargate Boyfriend and I got Carson...whoops...I stole him from Caz!

Comment

AG? Where is my super girl suit? and don't forget my stockings..the neon ones...OH, and bring me some cookies while your at it! OH, and some decaf too, hon....Large, decaf, exlight, with two sugars...
                Give me a moment and I will see what I can come up with!
                Last edited by AthosianGirl; 10 March 2006, 12:58 AM.

Comment

AG? Where is my super girl suit? and don't forget my stockings..the neon ones...OH, and bring me some cookies while your at it! OH, and some decaf too, hon....Large, decaf, exlight, with two sugars...
                  Okay...*AG goes and rummages through her store and come up with the follwing items for Camy*
                  Camy's Shep/Teyla Coffee Mug

Camy's WonderSuit neon green tights

This is what happens when I stay up too late!

Anyways to make this legal:

I've got your back!

And Mel...I LOVE your scruff Shep siggy...

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                    Oy you guys are the BEST!!!

Camy! *Runs over and gives her a great, big hug!* Love Ya!

*AG then cuts into chocolate cake Caz made for her and shares it with Ritter, Camy, Witchy, VB, Pretty, BP, Mel, Doxy, CK, Sanssong, SP, Annie and everyone else...even Steve gets a slice of cake and Rodney for the....errrr...great song

But wait a minute...Ronon wants to ask me out...I'll take him... send him my way...although I took this quiz thing to see who was my Stargate Boyfriend and I got Carson...whoops...I stole him from Caz!
                    AG..THANKS...I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU...hehehehe

OH, YOu must give me the link to that site to see who my boyfriend would be...seriously, I think it will be Zelenka!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                      Okay, well we've done initials a lot but 'PS' just doesn't have the same ring...and as much as I could get a kick out of calling you 'My Pretty' as a Wizard of Oz Reference it might get old... So how about just 'Pretty' or 'Pretty-Ships' (But then it would probably get shortened to just one word anyway) So, do you mind if I call you Pretty?
                      that fine by me Wouldn't want it to be too hard on you or anything

Comment

MELITA! *camy runs over to Melita and give her a huge hug and shakes her a bit*

Whatcha been up to?

Okay, I will come by to discuss Allies on Saturday night...very late..who's with me?

I'm already depressed cause we won't see anything new until JUlY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey did you guys visit the Teyla thread? Warrior posted the scifiboard...site where Rachel is anwering questions online...go and check it out...Rachel needs to know that she has a huge crowd of fans!

DM and sanssong..can you guys post that site on your LJ and in the other sites? Thanks.......
                        sigpic

Comment

DM and sanssong..can you guys post that site on your LJ and in the other sites? Thanks.......
                          Sure. No prob.

Comment

evening guys...

... did you heard John...AG had birthday...
                            ... really?? oh no she will be angry at Annie...

...*Annie is thinking about a gift for AG*...

Comment

I'm already depressed cause we won't see anything new until JUlY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                              I definately agree!! It seems like the episodes just started airing last week, and it's already almost over!!! I can't wait til July, and this season isn't even over!

Comment

Beautiful sig, Prettyness...love it....

Thanks DM..you're the best!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X