Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    One more...

I can make these bigger if you need me too..let me know what you think..night all!
    Both are very nice hon! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Comment

I made this one of Teyla..but it's huge..

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teyla0rx.jpg
      Oh! Pretty....Was this in the WoW thread?...I missed it...Left a Teyla, Rising Vid there, finally got it uploaded to savefile.

You're getting better at creating sigs and posters...

And I loved 'I dream of Jeannie' also.......Hmmm maybe i'll do a one shot of Sheppard and Teyla a la 'I dream of Jeannie'...

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Then, don't be angry or upset with me..but I don't like to read those stories..life is sad as it is..I want to read something happy...and funny....but hey, If I am warned ahead of time..then maybe I can prepare myself and then read it..thanks..
        No problem. That's why I said something – I know not everyone likes it.

but it is very powerful...
        Thank you very much.

BTW, your artwork is incredible! Those are absolutely beautiful.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Night all! Happy John and Teyla Shipper dreams!

Comment

Good night, all – it's ten of three in the morning, so I really should be heading off to bed.

Oh, it's been a long week... and it's only Monday. Well, Tuesday now, but still... very bad sign...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Camy! I am loving all you wallpapers and sigs...snagged the J/T sparring one!

And thanks for the heads up on the 'Sateda' spoilers...doing a happy dance...you just can't see me!

And as for CK's story...I did write that I needed a tissue! okay more like a whole box! But so worth the read...it was awesome!!!

Comment

*Camy jumps up and down and runs around in circles and then stops...gets dizzy and falls flat on her a**

Oh, WITCHY...I'd love you even more than I do now, if that is even possible....

No, I didn't post it in the Teyla thread..I'm going to, though...
                Thanks...
                sigpic

Comment

OH, everyone has to read it..John and Teyla and Ronon get caught..and then Ronon is held hostage by the Wraith...but Teyla and John are still held captive...OH, I get goosebumps just thinking about it...
                  Finally got a chance to read them this morning and you're right it looks very very promising! Whoo Hoo! J/T captured together and working together to get free.

Comment

And DM is MIA...I hope she's alright..I have to email her...I just love her!
                    <blush> Thanks, Camy! Love you too, hon! I'm okay. Just all that...well, you know. I'm not ready to admit it publicly until I see a doc.

I've been exhausted lately and not reading much. Skimming lists sometimes, but nothing else really.

I do have lots of JT plotbunnies, of course. I actually missed Inferno the other night, but saw it before. It was good. I liked how often Teyla and John's gazes met.

Well, must go. I have a ton of work and am moving slower these days.

Have a great day, everyone! Happy JT shippy daydreams!

I'll try to pop in again later today.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
                      Finally got a chance to read them this morning and you're right it looks very very promising! Whoo Hoo! J/T captured together and working together to get free.

Suz, your banners are spectacular. Shoot, I ought to grovel and see if you'd do a mock cover for my original novel to motivate me to edit the darned thing. :

Yes, I'm also slowly working on all my JT wips and the novel, and the JT zinefic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
                        Suz, your banners are spectacular. Shoot, I ought to grovel and see if you'd do a mock cover for my original novel to motivate me to edit the darned thing. :

Yes, I'm also slowly working on all my JT wips and the novel, and the JT zinefic.
                        Thank you! I'm flattered! And you know all you have to do is ask honey and I'll make you anything you'd like! Private mail me and let me know exactly what you need.

And to hear that you're writing again! Whoot! Are you working on Crimson Rain by any chance?

Comment

sanssong..who's gwen?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
                            Thank you! I'm flattered! And you know all you have to do is ask honey and I'll make you anything you'd like! Private mail me and let me know exactly what you need.

And to hear that you're writing again! Whoot! Are you working on Crimson Rain by any chance?

Crimson Rain? Um...<sheepish look>...no, not yet. I know I left Teyla hanging and John angsty but I'll have to finish that one after the zinefic, or whenever my muse for it returns. I have entirely too many wips.

Thank you for the offer to do the cover. I tried. Ye-ah, it's crappy. And I've changed the hero so now I have to find a new pic. LOL.

Comment

sanssong..who's gwen?

Original Female Character. And well done too. :-) Nice to have a face for her, Suz.

Comment

All this talk of fanfiction is making me feel guilty. I've got this list of one-sentence drabbles that I need to finish for an LJ community, so maybe I'll work on that one tonight. The whole time issue makes it tricky...

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Working...
                                X