No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm liking making these silly cartoons...I think I'll just create fanfics based on this alone...it would save me a lot of energy..and it's cuter to look at!

Okay so guys you have to tell me what you think of my amateur work....Hahha!! I'm having way too much fun with this. I was like, well I can't make vids, I can't make sigs, or even avatars and icons...

This is the next best thing, and the only thing I can make right now.

VB
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
      Great I'm gonna do yours now and then I'll post it back to you, give me about 15 minutes okay?!
      I'll edit this message with the pic.

Here you go Ceekay Sheppard, sorry it took so long.

My conceit said it would be 15 minutes...my abilities decided it would take an hour and half!
      http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4504/jt10wt.jpg

VB
      (((VB))) It was well worth the wait! I love it – thanks so much!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

haha..your very welcome..I'm gonna make JT ones for everyone here and then I'll just make them and post them..did you see the Teyla one's? I'll be posting a few for Shep too.....but you can get your own Teyla/animated Cartoon Card---collect them all!!!

VB

Comment

haha..your very welcome..I'm gonna make JT ones for everyone here and then I'll just make them and post them..did you see the Teyla one's? I'll be posting a few for Shep too.....but you can get your own Teyla/animated Cartoon Card---collect them all!!!

VB
          I did see the Teyla ones – very cute!

Comment

Kip Thanks! The cookie was delicious!

Thanks CeeKay! I have decided to do just that. After Allies next Friday, during the weekend, I will do season two's list.

BP is a bit scary isn't she? She'd make almost anyone a convert!

VB
            Don't expose me! *Speaks louder.* I merely happen to notice things. Nothing more. I am not into converting people.

Now onto Inferno! What this episode lacks in the more subtle shipper moments it makes up for in a major moment.

Spoiler:
            In the beginning scene John is busy flirting. There are a few glances and an amused Teyla to look forward to though.

When John says to the chancellor, "We like to keep a low profile." He stops and looks to Teyla. Teyla is quick to step in and explain why.

When the chancellor goes to give them the tour John looks directly at Teyla and she takes her place at his side. As they walk down the hall though she slows and ends up walking beside Ronon in the back. When this happens John turns around twice to look at her. As the chancellor opens the door to the hanger he turns and looks at Teyla again.

After the stargate is buried by lava they return to there positions right next to each other. John tells Rodney that he works better in life or death situations. Rodney agrees and turns to leave. As he does this Teyla and John exchange a look and Teyla seems to slightly nod and follows Rodney out.

The scenes on the Daedalus, after Ronon and Teyla have been rescued, Teyla is concerned as they look out at the planet.

The next scene Teyla is clearly upset. Ronon looks at Teyla she meets his gaze briefly and looks away.

The next scene she has an arm wrapped around herself and one hand clenched into a fist under her jaw though she isn't resting her head on it. She than says, "So our only option is to sit here and wait?!" She is clearly displeased with this.

In the next scene Caldwell is trying to find a way to help. (I forget what was said but I do remember this.) Hermoid suggests that they can leave since there is obviously no way they can help them. The look on Teyla's face says it all.

The next scene she has her arms crossed. When Hermoid starts the count down a flash of temper/worry crosses her features and she takes a deep breath.

The next scene her arms are still crossed and Hermoid's count down is nearing its end. Her breathing has increased dramatically. Worry and fear is plain to see on her face.

When they hear John's voice relief floods her features. She breaks out in a huge smile. Ronon is happy that John is okay, but when he sees Teyla's face he has to chuckle.

Other points of interest:

When Teyla and Ronon get trapped and she can't reach John she nearly panics once. She desperately says, "Colonel, if you hear me please respond!"

I have read that John doesn't show much concern for Teyla and Ronon, but I found that to be untrue, IMHO. John is quick to check with Carson as to where they are located. When he hears they have lost radio contact with them he immediately tries to contact them himself. His expression is worried and his voice, while calm, is concerned. When he can't reach them he immediately goes off in search of them. He tells Carson, "Don't leave without us." In the next scene he is still trying to contact them and his voice is starting to sound paniced. When he couldn't get the door to open he tries to open it with his bare hands and gets burned for his trouble. It is just that he is the leader and people were counting on him. So he couldn't do everything he may have wanted to. Though it would have been nice if he asked Caldwell about them.

That about sums it up.
            Last edited by Black Panther; 05 March 2006, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Brilliant as usual, BP!

I think I need to get my shipper glasses cleaned – I saw "Inferno" twice tonight and managed to miss most of that...

Comment

Well, I'm outta here to try and get some sleep... I hope...

'Night, all!

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again..I need shipper glasses. Pretty much all of what BP had said I knew nothing about..except for the last scene which was definitely shipperific.

So for that reason, to be able to get several gold nuggets and of course the diamond out of a show that had only 1 minute of shipper love, which was one sided from my perspective. The new shipper of the month is:

Black Panther

Okay now I'm stuck having to go and rewatch the ep to pick up on what you mentioned BP..that was fabulous.
                  Spoiler:
                  I competely agree with you about people saying Shep didn't care about Ronon and Teyla, as you mentioned he clearly did care about them. Atlhough I do feel that they cut the ep completely wrong. But he did show his concernt.

I'll make you a J/T whatever they are....too BP...but it takes me hours so tomorrow one will be made just for you!

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again..I need shipper glasses. Pretty much all of what BP had said I knew nothing about..except for the last scene which was definitely shipperific.

So for that reason, to be able to get several gold nuggets and of course the diamond out of a show that had only 1 minute of shipper love, which was one sided from my perspective. The new shipper of the month is:

Black Panther

http://newfunpages.com/images/images...Crown%2007.gif

Okay now I'm stuck having to go and rewatch the ep to pick up on what you mentioned BP..that was fabulous.
                    Spoiler:
                    I competely agree with you about people saying Shep didn't care about Ronon and Teyla, as you mentioned he clearly did care about them. Atlhough I do feel that they cut the ep completely wrong. But he did show his concernt.

I'll make you a J/T whatever they are....too BP...but it takes me hours so tomorrow one will be made just for you!
                    I am honored to be shipper of the month! Thanks, and to you too CeeKay!

I completely agree with that. They cut the ep wrong in that aspect.

I was just about to compliment you on them! I love them! Thanks, can't wait!

Comment

Oh your welcome.....enjoy your seat...I but dont' think it's just an easy run there will be a shipper of the year next January!! I have to make a list of all the shippers of the months...

Hahahaah... That cut was atrocious...anyway we got plenty more shippyness in Allies..again a very dry well, that I'm sure you'll show me is half full of J/T love.

Night BP, see yah laters!

Comment

Oh your welcome.....enjoy your seat...I but dont' think it's just an easy run there will be a shipper of the year next January!! I have to make a list of all the shippers of the months...

Hahahaah... That cut was atrocious...anyway we got plenty more shippyness in Allies..again a very dry well, that I'm sure you'll show me is half full of J/T love.

Night BP, see yah laters!
                        We'll see!

More shippyness in Allies? Good! I do have a way of doing that don't I? But as you said before it is not because my glasses are delusional. As Annie will no doubt prove tomorrow. It's all in how you view things.

I better be getting to bed myself. Goodnight!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
                          We'll see!

More shippyness in Allies? Good! I do have a way of doing that don't I? But as you said before it is not because my glasses are delusional. As Annie will no doubt prove tomorrow. It's all in how you view things.

I better be getting to bed myself. Goodnight!
                          I know your glasses aren't delusional. I've seen delusional on other threads...you go by exactly on the ep....and you count the looks. I didn't even notice them. Delusional is when you see someone say something to someone but assume their looking at another person---when their eyes haven't strayed to the person in front of them. Great post..I'm gonna watch now..and see if I agree with you. And your right Annie is definitely your back up.....she'll be dishing out the scenes..can we ever go wrong with you two on the case? Doubtful!

VB

Comment

Did you get my PM, Vabarella?

Comment

BP, need I say....

BRILLIANT!!!!

Seriously, I caught alot of those moment, but not all.

Spoiler:
                              I caught that he was concerned about Teyla and Ronon but he couldn't do anything more than what he did. So instead of breaking down and going nuts, he did what he could. Personally that's a testament to the fact that this ship could actually work. They both care for each other deeply, but they also know the limits of how far they can go. It's the hard truth about this ship.

I'm thinking of two fic ideas. One for when Teyla was slowly dying with Ronon and that family in the tent and the next from Shep's POV when he finally sees she's okay on the Daedalus. Any takers, I'm a little busy, but I'll try to write something.
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Heehee! *jumps on Sunny* Awesome! Glad to see you here, so you'd better be stopping by more often. Heck, even if you just like their friendship, you're more than free to put in your two cents about that. That's what I like about S/W, so inter-thread travels are definitely okay. Hope to see you more in the future.

On a side-note, "Inferno" was pretty good. I was hesitant going into the ep, merely because it seemed like such an old, recycled sci-fi storyline, but it really surprised me. It was a good team ep for everyone involved -- including Zelenka and Beckett -- and even though the team was segregated yet AGAIN, I was happy with it. Shout-out to BlackPanther for that rundown. That's why we love you!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Working...
                                X