Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
    oh lovely...Thanks. That sounds great.
    You're welcome – I love coming up with sappy things like that.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

CAMITA!!! *hugs* how are you hon? Sorry about being MIA like that. I have no excuse... Well, I am working on a new vid actually... It might be kinda melancholy but definately shippy. Speaking of vids I believe you wanted this?

You and Me

http://www.savefile.com/files/8889104

and *drumroll*

You're Beautiful

http://www.savefile.com/files/9141224

Comment

Okay, here you go........
        It almost wants to make me scream 'well KISS already'...(borrowing from AG... )

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Oh, beautiful! I love it, Witchy!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

OMG! That's amazing!

Comment

Thanks, Ceekay, Gatelover. Glad you liked it.

Since the far right pic was an icon, i decided to use the other two sections and make icons.

tada!!!!...

couldn't think of any words for the second pic...but it's cute either way...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Guys!! Guys!! Guys!! On friday in commemoration of Inferno and because I love all of you guys so bloody much..I will come bearing a massive amount of gifts..and you can use them all as avatars, icons or sigs...and or you can order one from me especially made with love!! And I can't wait to pass them along cause you'll get a kick out of them.

And Camy.....I made one of Wraith Teyla and Teyla....so that's gonna be hot....shoot I'm thinking of writing a fanfic of Wraith Teyla being real and hooking up with Michael....I'm gonna go nuts with Wraith Teyla!!

Gatelover---for you a special Wraith Teyla, because I know you love Wraith Teyla so much...maybe I'll have her eat an arm!! hahahhahhaha!!!

Oooh...just got another idea...a Wraith John!!! hahhahaha!!! Fabulouso!

Anyway...I know you guys will love what I got in store for you!!! And it's gonna be a blast!!

VB
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Oooh..I love the sig..I just saw it now..I love stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Jodi518
                    Hey guys hope ur having a good day!!!

I got a question and its driving me crazy...I was watching american idol and there was a song called I need you to need me...Do u guys know who sings that?

Thanks

So whats new in shippy land today?
                    Okay I'm not here...I'm typing my papers but...

Jodi...The song was done by Celine Dion on her 'All the Way: A decade of Songs' CD....Yep...I love that CD....

WITCHY!!!!! I want that sig...can I snag it...pretty please!?

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                      Oooh..I love the sig..I just saw it now..I love stars.
                      Thankx...I'm addicted to the sparkles...

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                      WITCHY!!!!! I want that sig...can I snag it...pretty please!?
                      Snag away...your work inspired it....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                        CAMITA!!! *hugs* how are you hon? Sorry about being MIA like that. I have no excuse... Well, I am working on a new vid actually... It might be kinda melancholy but definately shippy. Speaking of vids I believe you wanted this?

You and Me

http://www.savefile.com/files/8889104

and *drumroll*

You're Beautiful

http://www.savefile.com/files/9141224
                        I'm still not here....

MEL...*runs over for a big hug* Miss you!!!!

And since I still catching up on vids and such...I love the 'You're Beautiful' music vid...another fantastic job Mel...you are awesome...

Comment

The music vids are great! "Your Beautiful" always makes me feel sad, I don't know why, maybe its his voice or something.....

Anyways, does anyone have any spoilers for season 3 yet?I havent found anything. There has to be some sheyla, and maybe Teyla will finally get a guy! Really want to see shep get jelous, and Teyla have more of a romantic life.

Comment

Wait until you see her new one...I begged Mel for it like ages..and she's gonna do it..you'll love it!! hahahha!! I'm so excited....I'm so excited..mel is the best!

VB

Comment

That is the best in photomanipulation I've seen for awhile, we're not using Conversion, we're using just two different pics and merging them. Wonderful Witchy, that's what all that software and talent are for!!!
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

VB, what's all this about bearing gifts on friday???
                                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Working...
                                X