• Show
Clear All

Hey, where'd everybody go?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
      *smash - gurgle - boom*

the Sheyla Dukebox needs repairing. I don't have any money
      Hey u own the Dukebox, no need to have money, .....you can just cheat...

Anybody know how to fix a broken dukebox?....

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Oh Camy! I missed my mommy! Just today WRS and I were talking about how much I missed having Camy around to talk to. I've been pretty good -- trying to keep up with all of the silliness on this thread, reading lots of books, going to a play today, looking at HyperCaz's amazing pics that make me squee like there's no tomorrow. All is good in SP's world!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
          *smash - gurgle - boom*

the Sheyla Dukebox needs repairing. I don't have any money
          WHAT? No can do...give me a minute..my daddy was good at this...I think I've inherited some of his awesome skills....

*leaves the room; comes back with a hammer....*

BANG...BANG....BANG*

Okay, give it a crank..see if it works, now...

let me know, I've got some other methods just in case this doesn't work!
          sigpic

Comment

*hesitantly feeds Sheyla Dukebox*

Oh it's backfiring. Putting out spoilery pics.

From The Hive

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/6407/sheyla22yx.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
              Hey u own the Dukebox, no need to have money, .....you can just cheat...

Anybody know how to fix a broken dukebox?....
              WITCY! Are you here, too?

*lets go of SP...goes running back to Witchy...slow motion...trips over Teyla...John quickly gets up and grabs Camy by the waist and stares at her dark brown eyes...uhum...he lets go....she twirls over to CPt. Ritter who is still fixing the jumper and hands him the hammer...blows Mel a kiss......quickly gives Hypercaz a quarter for the Dudebox...hands AG the burnt slice of pizza.....waves at WRS...suddenly, Trippy's big hairdo surprises Camy giving her a slight shock but then recovers...when she sees Witchy up ahead...and finally lands on Witchy's open arms...they embrace..*

I've missed you hon!
              sigpic

Comment

You know if I keep this up, I'm never going to catch with the posting in here from the past 24 hours...hehehehe
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  Noone got me mad. I just got upset and lonely, because I was told I wasn't allowed Weir for myself. I had to give her to Rodney (you really need to keep reading)
                  Ooops..see it's just the protective side of me..immediately I want to defend you...sorry...won't get involved...

I know I should keep reading...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                    *RUNS OVER IN SLOW MOTION OVER TO SP, trips over AG's broom, knocks over Steve, blows Witchy a kiss...winks over at Hypercaz and TJ...gives CPT. Ritter a high five...squeeses Mel's cheeks *goochie goochie goooe* and then gracefully lands in SP's open arms...*

SWEETIE I AM HERE! I am trying to catch up with all of these postings...

*Embraces SP tightly*

I"ve missed you! *sniff*...how'd you been?
                    Hehe, big wink back to you too!
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Ooops..see it's just the protective side of me..immediately I want to defend you...sorry...won't get involved...

Let's just say that Tracy Jane got involved in a twisted, painful, and sometimes amusing love polygon and her feelings got a little bent out of shape. Can't say I blame her....

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Please *do* get involved!! Hehe! Feeling protective! Awww, bless you.

(((((camy)))))

Comment

I just love those looks that they give each other...look at her, she is terrified that something is going to happen to him...or the look of like he is about to do something that is going to risk his life and she just won't have it anymore...am I on to something here?

I'm really so frustrated about this whole second half...I can't believe that they didn't
                          Spoiler:
                          include Teyla in CM..that just makes my blood boil..can you imagine what will happen when Sam
                          comes aboard....? But, I am just staying away from spoilers...yeah, I know..I said I wouldn't peak after Epiphany and here I am....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                            Let's just say that Tracy Jane got involved in a twisted, painful, and sometimes amusing love polygon and her feelings got a little bent out of shape. Can't say I blame her....
                            can't blame me for what? getting involved or getting feelings twisted?

Comment

I just love those looks that they give each other...look at her, she is terrified that something is going to happen to him...or the look of like he is about to do something that is going to risk his life and she just won't have it anymore...am I on to something here?

I'm really so frustrated about this whole second half...I can't believe that they didn't
                              Spoiler:
                              include Teyla in CM..that just makes my blood boil..can you imagine what will happen when Sam
                              comes aboard....? But, I am just staying away from spoilers...yeah, I know..I said I wouldn't peak after Epiphany and here I am....
                              deep breaths, camy.

*offers camy pizza and chocolate*

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                can't blame me for what? getting involved or getting feelings twisted?
                                Well kinda both, I suppose. Mostly getting your feelings hurt...I'd be sad too if I had to give up Liz!

Comment

Working...
                                X