Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't stay long...but YEAH!

Going to check out your vid Caz!

Can't wait to see Shep/Teyla and....Beckett/Chair...what have you got me started on Caz

Comment

Oh goodness, you guys make me laugh soooo hard! Love the whole pizza thing, and your little pictures stories -- hilarious! Hypercaz -- what made you wait so long to join us? You fit right in with all the shipping madness! I've got a paper to write tomorrow and Wednesday and then I am FREE for fanfic from here until January! ::jumps up and down:: ::hugs computer screen:: ::multiple squees:: Ahem...yeah...love ya guys!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
        Hypercaz -- what made you wait so long to join us? You fit right in with all the shipping madness!
        I lurked. but i didn't feel i fitted in so I spent some crazy time in the mcweir thread

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
          I lurked. but i didn't feel i fitted in so I spent some crazy time in the mcweir thread
          Not fit in?

No WAY!!!

Loved your vid...Slow motion kiss between John and Teyla...loved it...I always like seeing this kiss out of context and in a music vid...

I must say that Cadman may have to take on the chair for Beckett...

Seeing McWeir in a vid actually makes me appreciate this pairing more...I'll have to check out some more vids...but that is a different thread

Comment

I ship this and mcweir because they complement each other

I don't have any coins to feed the Sheyla Dukebox - I'm not on the computer that has my marvellous pics.

Comment

I ship this and mcweir because they complement each other

I don't have any coins to feed the Sheyla Dukebox - I'm not on the computer that has my marvellous pics.
              Just bring a smile by posting a 'Hi!'

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                Oh goodness, you guys make me laugh soooo hard! Love the whole pizza thing, and your little pictures stories -- hilarious! Hypercaz -- what made you wait so long to join us? You fit right in with all the shipping madness! I've got a paper to write tomorrow and Wednesday and then I am FREE for fanfic from here until January! ::jumps up and down:: ::hugs computer screen:: ::multiple squees:: Ahem...yeah...love ya guys!
                *jumps up and down and dances the Macarena*
                Yeah, you heard me...the MACARENA!

SP..sweetie...did you get home safely?
                Did you see my story? We had such great time here...the girls here got me going...I am soooo glad we brought a smile to your face!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
                  I thought that would be better left up to the imagination.
                  Alright, let's see where they...hmmmm...what would I do with the man that I love in....HUH? OH MY! YOU ARE SOOOO NAUGHTY! hehehehe
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                    Alright, let's see where they...hmmmm...what would I do with the man that I love in....HUH? OH MY! YOU ARE SOOOO NAUGHTY! hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                      ! Oh, and by the way, Trippy and I are apparently around the same age (she is younger, but I am cuter!) so she can correct me on these things...but none of you guys dare! um..unless you are 30+......got it!?
                      Camy, I cannot BELIEVE you said that!!!

*grabs Witchy's broomstick and soundly whacks Camy and her big hair and Macarena-dancing animal-print skirt*

I like to believe I'm as beautiful as my spirit. Hmphh!

No sugary goodness of my pie for you, Camy!
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

*falls off chair*

ROFL

*get's up, and sits back down*

Camy, AG, Black Panther, Caz (is your brother ur twin?), great little comic strip style there.....

Good thing i wasn't drinking anything or i may have needed a new laptop....

Camy, urs was hilarious....Loved how their expressions really did look like that.....

Keep 'em coming!

Caz, i think you fit just right with us....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

it may be found here: http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...80G6R24VTFNNOX

several ships in it including: sheyla, mcweir, beckett/cadman and...ahem. Beckett/chair
                          Um..Hypercaz...I...I...I...

BANG!
                          * Camy falls back on her chair unconscious*
                          sigpic

Comment

...is that good or bad?

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                              Camy, I cannot BELIEVE you said that!!!

*grabs Witchy's broomstick and soundly whacks Camy and her big hair and Macarena-dancing animal-print skirt*

I like to believe I'm as beautiful as my spirit. Hmphh!

No sugary goodness of my pie for you, Camy!
                              *Camy gets back up*

Trippy, Wait...I can explain...

*..WHAM!*

*Camy falls right back down unconscious..*
                              sigpic

Comment

it may be found here: http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...80G6R24VTFNNOX

several ships in it including: sheyla, mcweir, beckett/cadman and...ahem. Beckett/chair
                                Great Vid, Great song, and the timing awesome. Loved the clips you chose also.......

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X