No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I'm definitely still trying Camy! I'll get you yet! Just read the latest chappie of "Gemini" -- soooo cute. All I'll tell you is that there's a blushing Sheppard in a towel. That should definitely pique some interest!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
      -I've seen all the episodes but the two most recent ones

-this rotating sig thing is great!

-I hope you motel has wireless Ritter, we'd hate to be without our forum baby!!
      Ditto all of this for me! Rotating sigs are my new favorite thing!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Rotating Siggies are da BomB!!!!!

I need to try it...is there a limit for how many you can rotate...need a shepmagan one....a women of Atlantis one...a Teyla one...and maybe a thunker one for Shep and Danny...and maybe even a Sam one, the first lady of stargate...I'm going to be busy!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          SP is still trying...Right?
          Never....Never...and more respect to your GREAT GREAT AUNT CAMY!
          And don't forget..I am a Jaffa...crap...I have to go back and check the whole name again...I'll be BACK! WHAAAAAAAA!

Witchy beat me to it...Gemini is awesome!
          Also go check out Nicole1 she has great stories..my favorite Prisioner of Fate...Please leave her a review...thanks...Oh, and also to NYTEL for The Night that Changed all others...Cpt.Ritter I think you read it, right? AWESOME! You should see what she wrote to me...AHHHH>>I am worshiped by many!
          lol...GREAT GREAT DEAR PRECIOUS AUNT CAMY...

I'll head over to read Night that Changed all Others....I think i've read Prisoner of Fate...

Okie Dokie aaobuttons...Hope you enjoy the vid...

So we're only 35 (?) days from finally seeing 'Hive' right?....

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl

I need to try it...is there a limit for how many you can rotate...need a shepmagan one....a women of Atlantis one...a Teyla one...and maybe a thunker one for Shep and Danny...and maybe even a Sam one, the first lady of stargate...I'm going to be busy!
            Yes they are...

I don't think there's a limit...I'm going to have to make all new sigs....It's becoming an addiction....

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
              lol...GREAT GREAT DEAR PRECIOUS AUNT CAMY...

I'll head over to read Night that Changed all Others....I think i've read Prisoner of Fate...

Okie Dokie aaobuttons...Hope you enjoy the vid...

So we're only 35 (?) days from finally seeing 'Hive' right?....
              I'm going to do that....

35 days left until more Atlantis Happiness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                Yes they are...

I don't think there's a limit...I'm going to have to make all new sigs....It's becoming an addiction....
                New sigs...Yippee!

But don't forget the one you gave us as a surprise...That was AWESOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl

Yup, they're my new favorite thing!

So far I have my old Shep/Teyla, my Liz posse one, Sedge in Atlantis, and Whistler's new Shep/Teyla sig. I still need a thunk sig or two, one for Sam, and a couple assorted ones. Oh, so exciting!

Comment

I love Potions Mistress's ones...she's got some wonderful ones...I may snatch a few...

Did i tell you Snog i love your Liz Posse sig?...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

It's a bit scary seeing how thisthread has grown since I last looked at it. (This was months ago, before I had a Gateworld account). Now I see that its a new generation of fanatic shippers. It's refreshing.
                      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                      Caboose: They could be worse?
                      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master
                        It's a bit scary seeing how thisthread has grown since I last looked at it. (This was months ago, before I had a Gateworld account). Now I see that its a new generation of fanatic shippers. It's refreshing.

We're growing and taking over the world (laughs maniacally into the air all the while rubbing hands together in glee)

Welcome to our little thread...ruled over by Lord Shiva and watched over by our dear Great Great Aunt Camy and Our Auntie Trippy....

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master
                          Hey Exiled Master. Welcome to Shepmagan Shipper Central..

Scary?...it is a bit daunting.... ...We do go a little crazy... ...but we love our Shep and Teyla....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Ah Yea! My siggies work...they're not permanent...just something I did quickly to see if it worked...I'll change them soon enough!

Comment

Keep the countdown going AG, it reminds me that it's coming, and when it comes I won't be able to stop it. SGA and Sheyla forver for me. Don't think I've ever seen this many people on the forums either. I'm checking out your vid AG, how did you upload it. (PM me)

And Exiled Master, glad you stopped by, this thread will never die in my opinion.
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Nice sig...love the Teyla and Weir toons...

do you still have the site that had the toon pics?...

*Waves*...Hello Allie, Cpt. Ritter (forum baby ), Lord Shiva, Aunt Trippy, Mel, Snogging, Chihiro....the 2 invisible memebers, and guests...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X