John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Panther
    Disclaimer: This review was done by someone who has never done fanfic and only writes occasionally. I am by no means a professional. My only qualifications, if you can even call them that, is that I tend to read a lot. So feel free to ignore this review in its entirety.
    So you now what you have to do now Black Panther....you have to write a Shep/Teyla fanfic and post it.......Come on you can do it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      That was...............WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe you wrote all that...I don't have the discipline to undertake such a feat but you nailed it on your first try. I love the moment when John calls out Teyla's name. (you know what I'm talking about and if you don't.... go read this story!)

What I was thrilled about ,besides some great Shep/Teyla interaction, was the detail to which you payed the other charaters. You really captured Ronon, Rodney and even Weir.

When is your next chapter...what happened to John and Teyla...inquiring minds REALLY want to know!!!!!

Applause....Lift a glass in toast to our newest John/Teyla fanficiton writer...................CAMY!!!! (Cheers fill the discussion thread)
      I completely agree! That was such an undertaking for a first try! Hats off to you. You definitely nailed the characters. I forgot to add that to my review. So often I read fanfic and the story was good but the characters were just not right. But you did it!! Loved it! I would give you green if I could but I haven't posted enough. The curse of being a lurker.

Comment

So you now what you have to do now Black Panther....you have to write a Shep/Teyla fanfic and post it.......Come on you can do it!!!!
        Oh yes... ...good idea....we need more Shep/Teyla fanfics....

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Me? Maybe if I had an idea. hmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
            Me? Maybe if I had an idea. hmmmmmm

Hmmmmm, ideas. We need ideas for Black Panther.

How about a story that deals with the reprecussions of the events in Trinity? I'm trying my hand at this but all it is, is scribbles.

You could also try writing a story where John and Teyla reveal their feelings for one another...That's what I did and it started with mash potatoes... Yeah, I know...wierd idea but it worked for my first fic.

Comment

Childhood's End....

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                Childhood's End....

Oooooooo....John's looking at Teyla again!

How Cute!!!!

Comment

Hmmmmm, ideas. We need ideas for Black Panther.

How about a story that deals with the reprecussions of the events in Trinity? I'm trying my hand at this but all it is, is scribbles.

You could also try writing a story where John and Teyla reveal their feelings for one another...That's what I did and it started with mash potatoes... Yeah, I know...wierd idea but it worked for my first fic.
                  Mash potatoes huh? That goes to show that inspiration can occur anywhere. hmmmmm......... Must go out and look for inspiration. Maybe more John/Teyla pics? Yes, more John/Teyla pics! I would help out if only I knew how.

Comment

Got to go to bed. It is getting late. Goodnight.

Comment

Ok Some Pics to get us going.......

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

A little togetherness, aren't they perfect?....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007

Ahhhh, now Teyla's looking at John...It was meant to be!

Comment

And here's an interesting look...doesn't it just scream...'Look at me!'...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

YES it does....Shep looks a little miffed at the lack of attention he's recieving from a certain Athosian leader.

Comment

Working...
                                X