sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the cool pics!
      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

They're gorgeous, Blue!
        sigpic

Comment

I won't get it right away, but I so know that I'm getting the Blue-Ray set of Atlantis. I know I won't be able to not buy it!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            Great pics guys...

Some more ...

Some of my fav Joe and Rachel pics..

Spoiler:

Love these, thanks for sharing!

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
              I won't get it right away, but I so know that I'm getting the Blue-Ray set of Atlantis. I know I won't be able to not buy it!
              I'm considering it but it depends how much they are...nice to see you Jeyla... hope things are well with you.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                onders: Hm, blu-ray SGA.. Interesting idea. onders some more:

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Glad you like the pics.. it brought back some lovely memories and reminded me why I love this pairing so much and how perfect the are for each other..

Now that the franchise is over I don't know how long I'll hang around... I'm still waiting on the Lost to come out in book form here in the UK as I prefer to have it as a book rather than download.

The Legacy books are keeping John/Teyla alive for me and I'm really thankful that we are getting our deserved ending for this amazing duo. Hopefully once more of you have read the Lost we can then share our thoughts on them..
                  sigpic

Comment

What helps me when I get discouraged with the lack of "watever-ness", I write it. Maybe you should do that to help keep John/Teyla alive? That is, if you don't already.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      What helps me when I get discouraged with the lack of "watever-ness", I write it. Maybe you should do that to help keep John/Teyla alive? That is, if you don't already.
                      Well there are some amazing JT authors out there and they keep John/Teyla alive for me... I have been discovering just how many fans of JT are out there, but who have never really outwardly shown their support, but who also felt that John and Teyla belonged together. So even if I move on from here I'll always be a fan of John/Teyla and feel they belong together..

I'm convinced that they were together even on the show.. Kanaan was just the father of Teyla's child and a friend - but her heart was with John and with no Kanaan in sight at the end of Eatg and John and Teyla doing their best to keep their hands off each other, I'm quite happy to believe that they were involved.

Have you written some fanfic?
                      sigpic

Comment

Glad you like the pics.. it brought back some lovely memories and reminded me why I love this pairing so much and how perfect the are for each other..

Now that the franchise is over I don't know how long I'll hang around... I'm still waiting on the Lost to come out in book form here in the UK as I prefer to have it as a book rather than download.

The Legacy books are keeping John/Teyla alive for me and I'm really thankful that we are getting our deserved ending for this amazing duo. Hopefully once more of you have read the Lost we can then share our thoughts on them..
                        Hey Blue, I don't know if this is of any interest to you, but The Lost is available for download as an ebook, including in formats that can be read on a regular computer for $5.99 -- and yes, it works for UK customers. No international shipping! The link is here: http://store.crossroadpress.com/inde...roducts_id=259
                        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                          Hey Blue, I don't know if this is of any interest to you, but The Lost is available for download as an ebook, including in formats that can be read on a regular computer for $5.99 -- and yes, it works for UK customers. No international shipping! The link is here: http://store.crossroadpress.com/inde...roducts_id=259
                          Thanks Artie.. I did hear about this before but I wanted to wait for the book so I could read it in my garden.. but if it takes much longer to come out then I'll go with the ebook option...
                          sigpic

Comment

Guys, great pics! I agreed with Blue they do bring back some lovely memories.
                            Here are some of my favorite pics.

And I am also thinking about getting the Blue Ray for Atlantis too. Maybe an early birthday gift to myself.
                            sigpic
                            Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                            Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                            WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Well there are some amazing JT authors out there and they keep John/Teyla alive for me... I have been discovering just how many fans of JT are out there, but who have never really outwardly shown their support, but who also felt that John and Teyla belonged together. So even if I move on from here I'll always be a fan of John/Teyla and feel they belong together..

I'm convinced that they were together even on the show.. Kanaan was just the father of Teyla's child and a friend - but her heart was with John and with no Kanaan in sight at the end of Eatg and John and Teyla doing their best to keep their hands off each other, I'm quite happy to believe that they were involved.Have you written some fanfic?
                              Blue, love your thinking!
                              sigpic
                              Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                              Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                              WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                                Blue, love your thinking!
                                Thank you..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X