X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    I'd let you read it, but it's in Dutch Hehehe

Spoiler:
    It was about the awesomeness that is fandom, and how many friends one can achieve through it
    That's what google translator is for
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Where are all the shippers from? I know we have a few English and Americans, a Scot, a Dutchie, a couple of Aussies and couple of French...

So just add your name and location to the list (obviously, if you don't want to disclose, you don't have to )

Cazz - Sheffield, England
      San - The Netherlands
      Artie - North Carolina, US
      Yappi - California, US
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Where are all the shippers from? I know we have a few English and Americans, a Scot, a Dutchie, a couple of Aussies and couple of French...

So just add your name and location to the list (obviously, if you don't want to disclose, you don't have to )

San - The Netherlands
        Yappi - California, US
        Ever - New Mexico, US
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

San - The Netherlands
          Yappi - California, US
          Ever - New Mexico, US
          Courtam - Chicago, IL US

Not that I post in here but I lurk all the time.
          One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Courtam3 View Post
            Not that I post in here but I lurk all the time.
            You are welcome to delurk as much as you want
            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Lol. I fell asleep for an hour, woke up wuth the moon on my face then was awake until half six this morning... was working at half 9

San - The Netherlands
              Yappi - California, US
              Ever - New Mexico, US
              Courtam - Chicago, IL US
              Gater101/Azure Horizon - Glasgow, Scotland
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

San - The Netherlands
                Yappi - California, US
                Ever - New Mexico, US
                Courtam - Chicago, IL US
                Nina - Sweden
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

First of all, THANK YOU to all of you for your kind wishes for my son. He's doing great and I'm so EVER thankful to GOD that took care of my pain in the butt love of my life.

Second, Sariana THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
                  You know, by Joe's tone and by Rachel's its sad because I think they believe there aren't that many JT supporters out there. Joe's Really comment or something to that nature, sounds like he hasn't met too many JT shippers. Sad. But I LOVE what he wrote and commented on your picture. And Rachel...you got to love her. She's so a straight on shipper!!!! And that she knows the Sheyla's, HILARIOUS!!!! Gosh, If I ever meet any of them again...*I'm so dying to meet Joe* He will so know that I"m a John and Teyla shipper!!! And this just confirms as always that these two were still playing the hopeful and future lovers. Just like Rachel doesn't buy into the Kanaan story for Teyla, so she played it like it as well and Joe did to with John...so many little things here and there in season 5 that if we blink, we miss it, and I'm sure that they had something to do with it. That makes me so happy because we aren't dreamers, guys!!! We aren't seeing things that weren't there!!!! And that to some extent is comforting. Now, we just continue it in fandom. Thank you for sharing those Sariana. It does my heart good!

SHOUT OUT TO MRS. B!!!! *smooch*

San - The Netherlands
                  Yappi - California, US
                  Ever - New Mexico, US
                  Courtam - Chicago, IL US
                  Nina - Sweden
                  Jeyla4ever-USA
                  sigpic

Comment

San - The Netherlands
                    Yappi - California, US
                    Ever - New Mexico, US
                    Courtam - Chicago, IL US
                    Nina - Sweden
                    Jeyla USA
                    Scifan Connecticut, US

Comment

Either I've been gone too long or you've been posting like crazy..... Maybe both then.

It's so wonderful to see Sariana back. I miss seeing the "Sheyla Powwa!"

Give me some time to catch up. I hope I don't spam the thread.

Comment

Thanks Cazz!. The second one is my favorite.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Did I miss something? It looks in that second pic like they let Rodney drown.
                        LOL! He's there, but I did have to go back a look.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                        Happy Belated Birthday Planet TV !!

Agree with Artie too. The Long Goodbye has some great JT scenes. There was also a shot in Coup D'Etat where Teyla is holding a picture of John.

Thanks for the Shrine pics Cazz! It's funny - in the last one where John and Rodney are sitting on the pier, John has shoes on and in the ep I think he was barefoot.

Hope you feel better Sci !
                        Oh I didn't notice the shoes.

Thanks hun. I do feel alot better. Just an annoying cough here and there, but otherwise good.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        The one with John standing behind Teyla is yummy....

Wonder why JM is posting so many Joe pics..
                        Oh I totally agree. I love that pic of them like that.

Comment

Congrats LandJrule!!! It's a great feeling, isn't it!!
                          Thanks Rock! Yep- it's great. Brilliant way to spend Good Friday morning. (followed by an awesome day with a friend, watching Alice In Wonderland 3D- I enjoyed it, & found it better than the reviews said. We were going to go to an Entertainment store to check DVD prices, but alas, public holiday! gah! stupid store was shut! grrr!)

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          My bank account looks bare, and I get paid quite regularly, lol Be more wise than me!
                          Awwww.......... I'm torn. Between SG-1, Atlantis, Bones & other DVDs, I'm gonna burn through half my pay within a few days! I've put most in savings- just transferred 200 back into my everyday so I can do some shopping this arvo (though I'm going to keep myself in line. Find the best prices & if need be, wait for it to be on sale!).

On my to-buy wish list:
                          SG-1: Seasons 3,4,5,7,8,9 &10 (1, 2 & 6 already in my collection)
                          Atlantis: 3 & 4 (to replace the crappy copies from China)
                          Bones Season 4 (only season left that I haven't got that's available)
                          'Eragon' (movie) 2-Disc Edition

Now that's like......... god knows how much! I def wanna get the Bones & Eragon- they're both cheap. (fingers crossed they still are!) As for the Stargates......... they may have to wait. I'm gonna see what the prices are, $30-40 is reasonable. Any more & I'm not buying! (the best way to save is by setting limits to how much you spend)

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Congratulations...
                          thanks blue. me very happy!
                          Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          Once upon a time, in a galaxy far away

There was a fair maiden, who lived quite out the way

Along came a Major whom Kolya had beat

And quickly swept her off of her feet.

Five years later, it all went to pot

As he got called home with the rest of the lot.

The fair maiden, well she was heart-broken and more

And wondered if she could sneak back with them amongst their store.

So she went to her Major and he insisted she stay

"I'll get McKay to think of another way!"

But the fair maiden, he couldn't convince

For McKay was distracted by the cooking of mince.

They approached a young soldier, by the name of Evan Lorne

he knew of a way to get Teyla aboard.

So they beamed her up into a dart

And John thought he'd die from the strain on his heart

But upon their arrival on good old Earth-land

They beamed her out and he asked for her hand.

Their wedding was quick, their nupitals sweet

And soon there was the patter of tiny little feet...

And this, my friends, is not a story of woe

But the story of love, found not long ago.

Let us mind this, not seasons four nor five

And let us keep this way their true love, alive!
                          LOL! Brilliant Gator! Love it!

San - The Netherlands
                          Yappi - California, US
                          Ever - New Mexico, US
                          Courtam - Chicago, IL US
                          Nina - Sweden
                          Jeyla USA
                          Scifan Connecticut, US
                          LandJrule- Melbourne, Australia (woot! first Aussie to put her name on the list!)

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                            Allies has a great scene just after they've agreed to do the alliance with Michael's queen, and John follows Teyla out and checks that she's okay with what they're doing. He doesn't have to, and Teyla never says that she thinks this isn't going to work, but he follows her out all the same.

There's also a scene in Progeny when the team is being held by the Asurans (1st time, in "guest quarters" I think) and they're holding a discussion about what to do. During some of this discussion John and Teyla are in the same shot together, which isn't something that usually happens, since their interactive scenes usually feature close up facial shots.

Hope that helps a little!
                            I'll have to go back and watch again. For some reason I can't remember those scenes.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                            Thanks for posting Cazz. (I'd stopped going to his blog- got sick of the continuous SGU talk.)

Rockhound- you're right! I just checked the caps from TS, & Joe's barefoot in it. Maybe they did different versions of it? Cos the scene in the ep is covered from different angles than just the 2 in the BTS shot.

Blue- ditto (in re to the John behind Teyla comment). Looks to me like it should've been with the other promos from that scene. There's 2 other pics from that angle.
                            I stopped for the same reason LJ.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Some info on Death Game (minor spoilers):

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/49124.html#cutid1
                            Thanks for the link Cazz.

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                            Belinda Carlisle, Wayfarers -- this video came out when John was eighteen.

If I was a decent vidder, I would totally vid John/Teyla to this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKyEo-P4zik
                            Oh I can see this song for them. Especially since John is a Flyboy.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                            Hiya !!!
                            Ok I don't know if some people remember me, it was a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away I crashed in there I'm ashamed it was so long but things happened and I started school again far from my house, even if I kept on going in here I wasn't really in chat mood (? sorry I fear my english didn't progressed at all :s) but Stargate and JT were so much in my life for several years so I had to come back LOL.

I don't even know if some of you were in Paris recently but there was a convention and I had the opportunity to meet David Hewlett and David Nikl, Robert Picardo and Cliff Simon and I'm really I understand now what you meant about them they're really great.
                            All of this to say I haven't given up and I keep on reading fanfics but seriously girls I needed to come back to say that there isn't a lot it's time to make your muse works I need my dose (my humour hasn't progressed either sorry lol)
                            So I hope you want me back lol it's great to see the thread keeps on going
                            FLO!!!! **HUGS**
                            Glad to see you back and awesome you got to go to a con.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                            hey nice to see you too ! I really missed you all you made me feel better yet

Yeah I was lucky to go to one and it's one the few things I was lucky with living in Paris LOL it was awesome and yeah David Nikl is so funny and more so nice you see it it seems he was happy or he plays like if he was happy to see us and it was really nice it made me love him even more, even if David Hewleth stole sometimes the light. Both of them were hilarious and a lot of people stay only to see them but they're really a show I don't know how they do it they're pure fun and it was really great. But in fact they're all really fun hey Robert Picardo acts all serious and all but I laugh so hard.
                            But what I really loved was to see Cliff Simon I thought the man was a show but I don't know why I feared he was pretentious, not at all he's really great I loved this week end even if I think it was a little small but for one of the first in France I suppose it was great. I wasn't deceived at all
                            I remember seeing Robert P on a panel with Joe and Jewel. I forget which convention it was, but he would say these things so seriously, but it was so outrageously funny. Joe was cracking up. I bet seeing both Davids together was a riot too.

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                            Have you guys heard the new version of "Everything" that Lifehouse has made? Wow, it's incredible. It could make a great JT vid.

Here's a link to the song:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3jrPN_F2Ds
                            Oh I soooo love this song. Maybe one day, if Sariana isn't busy, she could do it. Hint hint. Her vids ROCK!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                              Not sure if anyone's posted this here yet, but Jo Graham posted the first chapter of Death Game. I haven't read it yet, but I'm sure its sizzling!!!!

Go and check it out and leave her your thoughts.

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/49156.html
                              Read it and LOVED it! Thanks for posting Jeyla.

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                              Rockhound - Thanks for the belated Birthday message.

To those who helped me come up with a clip - Thanks.
                              I forgotten why I had Allies marked down as something that had JT scene(s) and now that someone mentioned the scene it reminded me why. I hadn't thought of Inferno so I will keep that in mind and I have Progeny written down as something to video cap for JT stuff but I didn't think of using it for this music video so the clip will most likely be one of those three because I don't think The Long Goodbye scene will work with this music video.
                              I would have given the song but I am using two songs and have decided to chance the song in the second half because Well Alright by Babyface just didn't fit that part of it anymore.
                              Can't wait to see it.

LOL! Feels like old times. *happy sigh*

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Yep. Noticed that. Kinda was lost for a bit.

Donna - Hope your daughter is ok

Hello Asgard! Welcome Back.

Watched The Seed and Ghost in the Machine last night (Hubby was away) again. Haven't seen them in a long time. I am still not quite sure what to make of John's expression in GiTM when he enters the room as Teyla and "Elizabeth" are talking about Torren and when Teyla then leaves. John has this look on his face that I just can't read.

I could never figure it out either, nor her reaction when she left as John showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                                Not sure if any of you ever check out Joe M's Blog anymore but he answered several questions about relationships on Atlantis, one of which is:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...p-its-tuesday/
                                Thanks Lythisrose.

I think what bothered me the most is how they inserted information that made it seem that she was involved with Kanaan for some time. We already knew even up to Tabulas Rasa that she had eyes for John. IMO.
                                If they came up with some reasonable explanation why she started seeing Kanaan, then I might have excepted it more, but they didn't and it was poorly done on top of it.
                                Theycould've been simply said that she was scared after her dream in DG or maybe the Larrin thing got her mad or after Elizabeth, Carson and Kate's death she sought a friend to turn to and get comfort from and "it" just happened. I wouldn't condemn Teyla for that. Even if they did some clips of some flashback of why (my eyes would've burned, but it's better than a sudden... BAM! I've been with someone and now I'm pregnant thing).
                                And eventhough I would've love to have had John be the dad, I can understand why the didn't. But they still could've killed off Kanaan in S&R. Teyla and him were together of screen, the could've Died off screen. A simple mention that he died saving them would've been a good death.

Comment

Working...
                                X