John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    SHE says: Yes I would normally keep these things to myself, but your sanctuary should not give you the excuse to write posts that infer that S/W shippers are perverse people who refuse to see something rather than not seeing something. Which is what your original post implied and that is what I was trying to put straight. I wasn't trying to bust your sanctuary.

SHE is a very dismissive term of address and rude!
    Astronomicalchick my apologies I should have used your name. I was trying to end this and hope it has ended. I don't think my post implied that S/W shippers are perverse people. If you thought that my apoligies as well. I was merely making an observation. An opinion. I still find it odd. But whatever. I don't want to continue this I don't feel there's anything to gain. I only want to discuss my ship I'll refrain from discussing S/W at all in my posts there's no need for me to. Because as you don't see S/T I don't see S/W. So again I make my apologies. I hope we can have regular discussions now.

Comment

First off
      Spoiler:
      ship bondage! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Second I LOVE the new homicidle Ford! And Screaming McKay! I may actually ship Dex! maybe, don't quote me.
      oh and I "may" have thought up a new term STAs Shipperdom Transmitted Agnst! i'd play more but my comp is acting...strange it's making me CRAZY! always remember, like the bald Jamaican man from the future says, It's all good! ("Herbal" from "Dark angel" rules!)

Comment

Please remember this discussion post is for John & Teyla not discussion for Dex & Teyla
        I agree it helps keeping other options available and have no problems with that but keep in mind if you are going to start discussing Dex & Teyla keep it in the Dex & Teyla discussion post do not put it here ..
        This is for discussing and supporting John & Teyla and I think it is important we keep it all about Sheyla ok ?
        I'm not trying to be difficult but have noticed alot of Dex & Teyla discussion taking place and I'm sorry but there is a ship post for Dex & Teyla and it is best to post in that one ..
        Let's keep the discussion to Sheyla and what we like and dislike accordingly ..
        If you need to mention Dex in the context that's ok but keep it still on Sheyla topic

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          yeah, i was definately genuinely surprised by how much great stuff (both ship and otherwise) was in runner... i really thought it would just be the "we meet dex" ep... but it was MUCH more than that, which was great

i'm still on a con-auction high at the moment but i'll eventually get around to getting all my thoughts on the ep down in this thread
          Same here, Runner was a LOT more involved than i thought it was going to be. I really liked that ep, one of my favs so far!

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
            Same here, Runner was a LOT more involved than i thought it was going to be. I really liked that ep, one of my favs so far!

Again this is NOT a Dex discussion post but about Sheyla and Shep and Teyla ..
            If you're going to start discussing Dex or Dex & Teyla use the appropiate posts not this one .. I'm tired of seeing ongoing Dex and Dex & Teyla posts going on in a Sheyla discussion ..
            We are supporting Sheyla and need to stay with that ..

Pam

Comment

I loved the Sheyla interaction in Runner
              My favorite scene was Teyla untying her hands and Shep''s reaction LOL
              His expression was funny but he was so enjoying it

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by John&Teylaalltheway
                Again this is NOT a Dex discussion post but about Sheyla and Shep and Teyla ..
                If you're going to start discussing Dex or Dex & Teyla use the appropiate posts not this one .. I'm tired of seeing ongoing Dex and Dex & Teyla posts going on in a Sheyla discussion ..
                We are supporting Sheyla and need to stay with that ..

Pam

How was Sapphire talking about Dex? To me, it sounded like she was talking about the episode and how there was more Sheyla interaction, but maybe I'm missing something... Sorry if that came across as rude, I was just curious as to how it was talking about Dex and/or Dex/Teyla.

On another note, delurking myself from this thread. For now, I think that Sheppard/Teyla's relationship is more of a flirtatious friendship, and I enjoy it that way.

I loved the Sheyla interaction in Runner
                My favorite scene was Teyla untying her hands and Shep''s reaction LOL
                His expression was funny but he was so enjoying it

Pam
                I agree! "Doesn't feel like it..."

There was also the part where
                Spoiler:
                Carson is removing the device from Ronan's back, and Ronan has Teyla hostage. John has his sight right on Dex; at first I didn't think much of it, but he *was* protecting Teyla. (and Carson. But that's besides the point )

Comment

Originally posted by LittleKnux2008

I agree! "Doesn't feel like it..."

There was also the part where
                  Spoiler:
                  Carson is removing the device from Ronan's back, and Ronan has Teyla hostage. John has his sight right on Dex; at first I didn't think much of it, but he *was* protecting Teyla. (and Carson. But that's besides the point )
                  I also need to delurk myself. But hey you're right about that part...it is something to consider.

Runner was such an awesome episode. Love the Sheyla interaction. Love Dex way more than I thought. He's so cool.
                  Sorry...this is a Sheyla thread, but still....

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                  Spoiler:
                  SCI-FI....
                  I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Hello all, I see a couple of familiar people here *waves* I was actually popping in to say that I kinda like Sheyla even though I really don't have that many ships. I'm mostly a mcweir shipper and ship Weir mostly but I could actually see Sheyla. I've seen something since the begining and theyre pretty good friends right now. I also read Sheyla in some fanfics, for some reason lots of mcweir fics have Sheyla in them too. I've found myself reading sheyla fics cuz mcwier is in ti too. (hehe im such a crazy mcweirite )

I'm actually recruiting staff for this C2 Community that I'm starting on ff.net and I could use someone that knows about most of the sheyla fluff romance/humor sand that sort of stories. It would also help if you read any of those stories for other ships as well. All ships are welcomed in this C2, if anyone is interested or has questions please PM me. thank you very much.
                    McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                    Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                    McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                    My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean ?
                      Actually lately I see more positive about Sheyla not negative so I'm not sure what you mean but this

Pam
                      I am reffering to this season's first episode, the whole little Gate room scene... Hardly matters, this last episode restored my hope!

Thanks to -Jules- for the sig pic!

"It hops, it hops! It hops jolly high!" The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Comment

Originally posted by LittleKnux2008
                        How was Sapphire talking about Dex? To me, it sounded like she was talking about the episode and how there was more Sheyla interaction, but maybe I'm missing something... Sorry if that came across as rude, I was just curious as to how it was talking about Dex and/or Dex/Teyla. [/spoiler]
                        Thanks for that LittleKnux, and you were right i DID mean it in a general sense - no Dex/Teyla was meant to be implied.

To everyone else: Sorry if i didn't make myself clear, but please give me some credit. I wouldn't come onto a Sheyla thread and start saying other stuff.

Lets forget all this nastiness and get back to the ship at hand.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Thanks for that LittleKnux, and you were right i DID mean it in a general sense - no Dex/Teyla was meant to be implied.

To everyone else: Sorry if i didn't make myself clear, but please give me some credit. I wouldn't come onto a Sheyla thread and start saying other stuff.

Lets forget all this nastiness and get back to the ship at hand.
                          I'm the one who owes you the apology since I misunderstood ..
                          It merely seems lately I'm seeing more posts about Dex than Shep & Teyla and I'm trying to maintain the discussion being Sheyla and not focusing on Dex and or TeDex and would prefer these discussions being in their perspective posts BUT can see where Dex could be indeed included discussing Sheyla and I'm going to accept it as a possibility ..
                          Again I am sorry ,, After the ***** Sheyla scene no doubt I'm going to be EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing and forget all about Dex so LOL

Pam

Comment

I'm the one who owes you the apology since I misunderstood ..
                            It merely seems lately I'm seeing more posts about Dex than Shep & Teyla and I'm trying to maintain the discussion being Sheyla and not focusing on Dex and or TeDex and would prefer these discussions being in their perspective posts BUT can see where Dex could be indeed included discussing Sheyla and I'm going to accept it as a possibility ..
                            Again I am sorry ,, After the ***** Sheyla scene no doubt I'm going to be EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing and forget all about Dex so LOL

Pam
                            Thats ok, i can understand that. If someone came onto my favourite ship thread and i thought they were calling another ship then id get a bit..prissy (i love this word! Just read it in a book )

(Just adding on - prissy isnt meant to be derogative in any way...its actually quite funny in the book!!
                            Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 01 August 2005, 09:18 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Ok, I'm not a Sheyla Shipper, Im actually a shweir, but I have something I would like to say.

Teyla... she intrigues me. What I mean by that is... I don't find her physically attractive, nor have I paid her character enough attention to actually remember what she is like. But, there is something about her, that is different, and I mean that in a good way, I don't really like the Idea of sheppard going with her or anything, but she has a weird, attractiveness about her, that I dont quite get. Am I alone in that? I mean I can't quite understand what it is though...

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel_Sheppard
                                Ok, I'm not a Sheyla Shipper, Im actually a shweir, but I have something I would like to say.

Teyla... she intrigues me. What I mean by that is... I don't find her physically attractive, nor have I paid her character enough attention to actually remember what she is like. But, there is something about her, that is different, and I mean that in a good way, I don't really like the Idea of sheppard going with her or anything, but she has a weird, attractiveness about her, that I dont quite get. Am I alone in that? I mean I can't quite understand what it is though...
                                I am in the same boat (or Jumper, what ever floats... ) I'm more of a shweir, but i still like Teyla - she adds a good dynmaic to the show. I know what you mean by not understanding...

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X