No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah... for attacking them she does apologize...

i'm wondering though if shep even minds if she apologizes after what she went through getting them the information she did...

i love how he says teyla's one of the strongest people he knows

Comment

I think in the long run he knows why she was angry and out of form etc - so he doesn't really need her to apologise but an aopology would be nice.

Well out of all the people in Atlantis she is properly the strongest - he's prob just saying that so she doesn't hurt him more in the next fight they have.

Comment

lol... well he tells it to weir, so i dunno how much that'll save him in their next stick fight

i found one thing kind of interesting in this episode... a lot of things seemed to revolve around weir in terms of the character's interactions... she was the one who translated the wraith writing, sheppard talked to her about teyla and to take teyla's side... not that it's THAT surprising as weir's the leader of the expedition, but i still thought it was interesting from a character perspective to see all the different interactions

Comment

I am just surprised Weir could read Ancient well - I mean ok she must learn sometime but she could read it clearly.

I still want to see the next stick fight between the two to see if Sheppard has improved or Teyla still able to kick his backside.

The Gift thoe did show again some strains in their relationship but these were all sorted I felt and I can't see it effecting them in the future.

Just watch out for a line Bates says next week and Teyla's response. ;-)

Comment

yeah... i've missed a couple eps, but where did weir become the good linguist, at least in ancient?? anyone lurking even who knows this answer, it was really confuzzling to me watching it, so i'd love to hear the answer!!

yeah... i'd like to see more stick fighting when they're actually both on the top of their game so we can really see how much shep has learned

i liked the tension that was in this episode.... especially since it was tension that originated out of something she had no control over combined with his caring for her i hope this DOES show up later, at least in the form of reflecting that he was doing what he did because he cares and not JUST because it was his responsibility to do so...

can't WAIT for this infamous line!!!

Comment

You could spoil the line by reading the transcript - when I watched the episode I heard Bates line then something else then Teyla's line - but when reading the transcipt I got a different interpretation of what was said etc. But I'll explain more next Saturday.

I want spoilers for Season 2 - we only have one spoiler in an episode where
              Spoiler:
              Sheppard and Teyla are caught in a cave by Dex in "Runner"

Comment

I see Sheyla as a possiblilty. Why? Because everyone, my best friend, her little brothers, even my father thought that they were involved. There is some sparks flying, as in 'Sancuary'(sp?) 'Letters from Pegusus'(sp?) and 'The Gift'. I don't see Weir/Sheppard simply because they have that brother-sister like relationship to me.

Weir/Rodney is another strong possibiltiy, at least to me. In Sancuary, I thought there was something between them, some hints at some romance, as well as The Storm and the Eye.

I guess right now, it's all projection. Though I shall break my normal non-slash projection to say that Carson and Z someone or another would be very, very, cute.

Right, done now.

Comment

Welcome to the Sheyla topic.

I and many on here can see the sparks between the two, and as you aid Weir and Sheppard seems more like Brother and sister and I can't see it being anymore.

SHEYLA ALL THE WAY :-)

Comment

I watched 38 mins again lots of Shep/Teyla moments...I thought it was very cute they way they
                    Spoiler:
                    held hands, but thats just cause he was helping her up...still read between the lines!!!! He didn't have to help her did he?

But Teyla showed her true feelings for John in this eppy
                    I believe the only reason why there are Weir/Shep shipper is becuase of what he was ging to say, but didn't. And personally, I don't believe he was going to say
                    Spoiler:
                    I love you..
                    Oh please. they are certainly more like brother and sister...and thats just nasty, because they do have more a sisterly/brotherly relationship, more then anything else.

Spoiler:
                    For that eppy in season two I've got all these picture/scenes flashing though my mind...they will be a lot of loving in that cave...

*wink* *wink*

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

I too hope that cave scene in "Runner" will be a good one but I can just see it that they get captured talk once and then Dex appears.

I have to re-watch Thirty-Eight Minutes myself to see the hand scene - is that when they are fleeing the Wraith in the flashbacks?

Comment

i too hope this spoilery scene from next season turns into at LEAST a conversation or at least they talk later about it

i must point out, though, that we should avoid saying why we DON'T like weir/ahp and instead focus on why we DO like sheyla... we don't have to be comparing the two, especially as we're trying to remain conflict-free here and just discuss our ship and have fun

i REALLY wish i hadn't missed 38 minutes!!! i missed all the good sheyla moments of the first half of the season lol... the cave scene, 38 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                          i too hope this spoilery scene from next season turns into at LEAST a conversation or at least they talk later about it

i must point out, though, that we should avoid saying why we DON'T like weir/ahp and instead focus on why we DO like sheyla... we don't have to be comparing the two, especially as we're trying to remain conflict-free here and just discuss our ship and have fun

i REALLY wish i hadn't missed 38 minutes!!! i missed all the good sheyla moments of the first half of the season lol... the cave scene, 38 minutes
                          I finally got round to watching Rising - I think it was the full cave scene and I'll have caps up later.

Comment

yay!!! lots of cave scene piccys can't wait

Comment

DVD Extras Caps:

Comment

wow!!! thankys!!! lots of pics!!! i like that first one

Comment

Working...
                                X