• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good pics Camy
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Morning all! Did we all have lovely John/Teyla dreams? Hum....? Anyway! Just poping in for my first post of the day and I have a drabble challenge for you all-

If you don't know what a drabble is, it's a short story of exactly 100 words. So, here are my challenges. One for John POV and one for Teyla POV.

For Teyla -Her reaction to finding out John may be dead or lost at the end of Allies

For John- His reaction to her admission that she has once again put her trust in him against her better judgement- Also from Allies.

Comment

Suspicion Challenge: Did Bates tell Teyla later that he thought John was letting his feelings get in the way of his judgement, or did Teyla hear him say it to John? If so, what did she think of that? Did it temper her anger at John?

Comment

Okay, last posting for me for awhile....

Why does John trust Teyla undoubtedly and so soon after he met her? Where or in what does he base that trust in her? Vice versa....

EDITED:

CAN SOMEONE POST THE TRANSCRIPT CLIPS FROM SUSPICION OF ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO JOHN AND TEYLA FOR THAT EPISODE..? I got a meeting to go to and I"m so exhausted...I might not come again tonight!

thanks.....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
            Suspicion Challenge: Did Bates tell Teyla later that he thought John was letting his feelings get in the way of his judgement, or did Teyla hear him say it to John? If so, what did she think of that? Did it temper her anger at John?
            If I was her. I'd be delighted. It showed that he cared for her and wanted to help and protect her. I don't think it angered her at all. She probably thought that this cute guy from another planet is already standing up for me and we just met, how sweet.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

My suspicion contribution:

Comment

Lovely Pretty. I like the words, and blue seems to be growing on me....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

As requested by Camy, here are some of the lines from the Suspicion transcript:

Shep’s first time defending Teyla in the ep
                  FORD: Shouldn't we wait for Teyla?

WEIR: Teyla wasn't invited.

SHEPPARD: She's a member of my team.

BATES: She's also an Athosian, sir.

SHEPPARD: So?

BATES: If we've been compromised -- and every indication suggests that we have -- it's almost certain that one of them is responsible.

SHEPPARD: We're talking about Teyla.

WEIR: I don't like it either, Major ...

SHEPPARD: Good, then get her on in here.
                  Shep is the only one to explain to Teyla why she was excluded from the meeting as he pulls her aside to talk on the balcony. She listens to him and he cares enough to explain to her. Another example of the trust between them.

Balcony Discussion
                  SHEPPARD: Let's take a walk.

TEYLA: What is happening

SHEPPARD: There may be a security leak on Atlantis.

TEYLA: Are you certain?

SHEPPARD: Well, not certain certain but pretty ... certain. It means we're going to have to take temporary precautions.

TEYLA: Such as?

SHEPPARD: Well, like, uh, suspending Gate travel, tightening security ... getting to know your people a little better.

TEYLA: You suspect an Athosian?

SHEPPARD: Doctor Weir wants to meet ‘em, that's all. It's not personal. Well, well, I mean it is, in the sense that she wants to meet them all personally ...

TEYLA: You're aware of the horrors generations of my people have faced at the hands of the Wraith, and yet you would still question their loyalty?

SHEPPARD: Come on, Teyla, that's not fair. You've got people running around Atlantis that's she's never even met.

TEYLA: I know each and every one of them. I would stake my life on their innocence.

SHEPPARD: OK. Well, perhaps you've noticed that every time we step through the Stargate, bad guys try to kill us, and I'm getting a little tired of it. How ‘bout you?

TEYLA: That does not mean ...

SHEPPARD: Look, all we're asking for is a little co-operation, that's all.
                  (Teyla looks at him for a long moment. Sheppard nods to her encouragingly.)

TEYLA (formally): You shall have it. (She glares at him and walks off.)
                  Up next, everyone's favorite Seargent Bates as a Sheyla device...
                  Last edited by Spectrum; 25 May 2006, 12:30 PM.
                  Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Shep vs Bates Round 1 This is right after they discover the mainland and Bates wants to send the Athosians off to live there.
                    SHEPPARD: So you wanna dump ‘em on the mainland?!

BATES: You sound like we're sending them out there to die, Major.

SHEPPARD: Well how the hell would you know?

Shep vs Bates round 2
                    as Shep defends his orders to send Teyla off with Ford to look for the native people when the team was off world.
                    BATES: And whose idea was that?

SHEPPARD: Mine. (Everyone turns to see him walking into the Control Room.) She was following my orders.
                    …..
                    The gate dials and Teyla is requesting that they lower the sheild to let her and the injured Lt. Ford in, but Bates has other ideas...
                    TEYLA (over radio): He is unconscious. Our situation grows desperate. Soon we will have no choice but to go through the Stargate.

BATES: We drop that shield and who knows what she'll bring through that Gate with her?

(Weir looks at Sheppard, uncertain what to do. Sheppard glares at her.)

SHEPPARD: Open up the damn Gate!
                    Shep isn't about to let Teyla die.

Shep vs Bates Round 3
                    SHEPPARD: If she were helping the Wraith, why bother bringing Ford back? In fact, why bother coming back at all?

BATES: She's of more use to them here in Atlantis. As for apparently rescuing Lieutenant Ford ...

SHEPPARD: She carried him through the damn Gate! What's “apparent” about that?
                    BATES: He's unconscious, sir. We still don't know what happened.

SHEPPARD (angrily): Oh, that's enough.

BATES: It's my job to express security concerns, sir.

SHEPPARD: I've heard enough of your concerns.

BATES: Again, with all due respect, Major, I believe you're putting your personal feelings in front of your ...

SHEPPARD (interrupting): You're dismissed.
                    We need more Bates moments!

Forgot to say in my other post that this is straight from the GW transcript.
                    Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Yup! Oh, and thanks, witchblade007, for telling me that my sig was over size. I will go see what I can do about that...

Anyway, I am no goos at making sigs, heck, it took me a LONG while to get the one I am using at the bottem! :-)

I love the EP, though, but I haven't seen the whole thing. Does anyone know when it is replaying? Where I live, the first season is replaying on channel 33, so I will see it sometime.

I am going to try to find something to use on this board. Don't know if I will, though.

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                        Okay, last posting for me for awhile....

Why does John trust Teyla undoubtedly and so soon after he met her? Where or in what does he base that trust in her? Vice versa....

EDITED:

CAN SOMEONE POST THE TRANSCRIPT CLIPS FROM SUSPICION OF ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO JOHN AND TEYLA FOR THAT EPISODE..? I got a meeting to go to and I"m so exhausted...I might not come again tonight!

thanks.....
                        Meh....I had posted the transcript but Spectrum got there first...oh well!
                        But it was definitely a Teyla/Shep episode for sure. Mainly Shep defending Teyla!!

Now as for John trusting Teyla. Well this is what the 3rd ep, and remember John chose his team. He knows he can count on her to back him up, and remember what happened in Afghanistan he looks out for his people. If we look back to 38 Minutes, I mean Teyla was carrying a guy twice her while he's technically 'dead'. That counts for something, and she proved her trust in him and atlantis by joining the team and being an active member...for that added reason it's mutual.

Trying to figure out what that sentence is in bold.

VB
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I think he just feels he can trust Teyla... and she's never let him down either.
                          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum
                            Shep is the only one to explain to Teyla why she was excluded from the meeting as he pulls her aside to talk on the balcony.
                            I always thought that was good of him, but somewhat annoying because it was Weir's decision to leave Teyla out of the meeting and she should have been the one to explain (and take the flak for it). I'm sure he would understand that sort of situation, though: CO makes unpopular decision, XO gets to hear the griping.

It's also a bummer that Shep spends the whole episode defending Teyla and she never really hears any of it. I'm sure I had something more interesting to say, but work has fried my brain.

Comment

I did a .gif ...woohoo...and my first victim was the balcony scene..

I know it's puny...

so what do you guys think???....any good?...I may take on another scene...

NP...Angel...though it's the total sig has to be 700 X 200 not just the pic...I know it's not enough space at all.... ...As for the schedule i'll try to find a website that has a schedule for all channels showing it.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Yep! I haven't been able to find any pics, but I do love that EP a lot. I am going from site to site trying to find when it replays.

Hey, does anyone have a link to that transcript? I missed only about ten minute of that EP, and it is going to eat at me unless I know what happened! *Cries* Hoping it comes on soon. The only other EP I missed was ... Well, actually, I don't know the name. *Pouts*

Ah, well. This is spoiler city! *Hops around in circles and claps hands* Didn't get enough sleep!

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Working...
                                X