No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RITTER! WHAT A SURPRISE! LOVE IT! that WAS SUPER!

I love how you did the famous SCENE, in between the rest of the clips...CLASSIC, AWESOME!

You have really outdone yourself, THANKS!

Okay, so we are going to end tonight with Rising....tomorrow Hide and Seek...one of my personal favorites....

YIPEE!

sigpic

Comment

There was sooooo much more going on in both their minds during that!!! Glad you liked it Camy...
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Comment

Annie..love the pics...
          Yes, Ritter...I never did see that Conversion commentary...never had the time and now it's way back where in the thread....I guess I'll wait till it comes out on vid...here...

Bella posted this on the Teyla Wow thread...I don't think she posted it here but these are really John and Teyla fics....

One is NC-17 so be aware of it...the other one is PG...

http://teylafic.tripod.com/id2.html
          sigpic

Comment

OMG...OMG...that was...
            thanks Ritter...
            I agree with Camy about the famous scene, in between the rest... Fantastic...WOW... When I was watching it I was under the impression that they are already together. SUPER...

Comment

My Rising WP. Not really feeling it. There is something off, yet I can't seem to figure it out. I also cheated by cropping the WP to make my current siggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                Hey everyone... I finally have something meaningful to contribute to the existance of this thread. Some of you may recall me saying I had a good idea... well... I did and I think it's poetically beautiful. Beware, this vid has a bunch of Season 2 spoilers... especially two of our really shippy episodes.

Go Insane

Hope everyone enjoys. My Farscape vid didn't go over well... but I've been really working hard on this.
                WOW!! Words can't even begin to describe that vid (Kinda like Shep/Teyla )!! It's just amazing!! Great work!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Celede
                  Ah! I had a Sheppard/Teyla dream last night! Very strange... vivid.

So something had been messing with the women of Atlantis... they're all been acting strange...cut to Teyla making her way down a hall at night, she reaches a door thats locked and she punches in a code that unlocks it and the door opens to reveal John asleep (no shirt!). Teyla starts to crawl her way up the bed and John, who at this point wakes up and sits up. Teyla is now straddling his lap. John's surprise is evident in his voice when he says 'Teyla?!' and Teyla replies with a 'Hello John' and then starts kissing him. So they're going at it for a few minutes and then John pulls back and hold hers back a bit by her arms. She says 'What's the matter John?' he replies 'We shouldn't be doing this' she says 'Don't you want me John?' kinda sadly and he replies with 'Yes!' louder than normal followed by 'But not like this.' Teyla's upset by this so John pulls her in for a hug. Then he pulls her down and they spend the night together spooning.

I've started to dream fanfic... eep!
                  That sounds like somesort of a prelude to a sex story.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                    Hey everyone... I finally have something meaningful to contribute to the existance of this thread. Some of you may recall me saying I had a good idea... well... I did and I think it's poetically beautiful. Beware, this vid has a bunch of Season 2 spoilers... especially two of our really shippy episodes.

Go Insane

Hope everyone enjoys. My Farscape vid didn't go over well... but I've been really working hard on this.
                    Oh my gosh...fantastic....I love J/T!! Jeez let me move up a bit more!! That was the best video and from one of the greatest bands this world has ever seen. Did I ever tell you I have a thing for 'Tell me Lies' and 'Hold Me?' Actually 'Hold Me' is my favorite, can I commission a vid..or even 'Gypsy'. Woohoo....I love you CR...

Hallowed is VB! Hallowed is CR!

Originally posted by MacGyver`
                    That sounds like somesort of a prelude to a sex story.
                    Hey Mac!!! What you up to? I haven't seen you here in like forever!! yeah I know what you mean about that dream. But John said no, let's not. Weird dream for me too.

VB
                    Last edited by vaberella; 22 May 2006, 06:46 PM.
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

A Rising Icon... my first icon at that!

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships

Oh gosh..I love it..it's like our emblem...wicked nice!! No one has done an icon of the 'The Kiss'..why not?! Where the face isn't so smushed!!

Oh 4PS...can you send me a few of your sigs..like the John/Teyla ones with the eyes....i love the eye thing. It's so wicked....nicely done! Can you do one with J/T like that?! It would look demented but it would appeal to my morbid side! Gou'ald-like!!

Hallowed is VB.
                        Hallowed is J/T.

VB
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

VB..I made these a while back and I wanted to fix them and make them better...I still do...especially now that Pretty and
                          Spec gave me some pointers...but for I wanted to show you that I did do some icons for the kiss....I don't care what others think..that kiss was to die for!

I've made some others..but now that the girls have given me some pointers I will try this again! Jeepers..we should have like a tutorial thread for this...so people like me can do these awesome things that you guys do...

You know what else I want to learn, Bella..how do you get that shading with the cloudy like effect and the swirls in the background like the last one you posted here...?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships

Pretty, I LOVE THAT! The one with John...You need to do Teyla now! Maybe her eyes should be purple! CREEPY!

I want one like VB said, one with both of them...COOL!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm back! Been busy. Love everything! Ok, shippy moments for Rising.

Rising Part 1

The first moment they meet is sweet, charming, and flirty. John is the first to greet her and the only one to smile at her. As he does this he takes off his night vision goggles and tries to fix his hair. Teyla refuses to trade with them. Sumner seems not willing to try to convince her other wise so John intervenes. John: Well, then, we'll just, uh, we'll have to get to know each other. Gives her a charming smile. Me, um, I like, uh, Ferris Wheels and, uh, college football; anything that goes more than two hundred miles per hour. Because of this Teyla invites them to stay the night and have tea with her and her people in the morning. All the while having eyes only for John. John steps forward and gives her his most charming smile. John: I love a good cup of tea. Now there's another thing you know about me. Teyla cracks a smile. We're practically friends already! Teyla tilts her head in a flirtatious manner with a smirk. She watches John as he walks by her. Watching this Sumner smiles and lifts an eyebrow.

In the morning, after talking to Sumner and Bates, John returns to Teyla. John: Well, guess it's just He smiles. you and me. He notices Toran behind her and his smile falters. And him. Teyla: Your leader looks through me as if I were not there. John: Do I? She studies him for a minute. Teyla: No.

Teyla takes him to a cave telling him about the wraith. John notices a necklace on the ground and picks it up. Teyla informs him that it is hers and she lost it a long time ago. As she does that John allows her to take the necklace from him. When she is done he takes the necklace back, while facing her he reaches around, and fastens the necklace on her. Staring into each others eyes as this happens. John pulls his hands back slowly, and his hands hover over the front of her shirt as he does this. Teyla reaches up and fingers the pendant as she searches his eyes.

Other Points of Interest

As Teyla leads John through the forest to the cave John asks her how much further they have to go. He is completely out to breath. Teyla smiles and informs him that it's not much farther. John tries to make it down the hill to Teyla and falls. Teyla turns around and seeing that he is alright smiles. It is difficult to tell but if you look at her closely you can see she is smiling.

They reach the cave and Teyla grabs a torch. John: Let me. He pulls out his lighter. Teyla pulls out a device and lights it herself. She smiles. Teyla: We mastered fire long ago. Shutting his lit lighter. John: Guess so!

Rising Part 2

Though they have just recently met John is upset when Teyla is taken by the wraith. John: Teyla? Teyla! He started searching the other side of the woods to see if she fell on the other side when he is informed that Sumner is also taken. John radios Aiden and tells him not to fire on the darts and to memorize the stargate address they go to.

John is anxious to go to the planet to save those who were taken. He even gets into an argument with Elizabeth about it reaching a compromise with her. Interesting how he refers to them as "My people," not "My people and the Athosians." It's like they are one and the same to him.

They find out that the stargate is floating in space in orbit around the planet. It looks like they can't do the rescue. John is clearly upset. Then he is shown the puddle jumpers and he puts on a show of being able to fly the ship. Getting an agreement from Elizabeth to go rescue them.

Teyla sees John and rushes over to the bar doors. The first thing John does is ask her how she is doing before checking on everyone else.

After they are back safe in Atlantis John says, "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Atlantis. Please remain seated ‘til the Puddle Jumper has come to a full and complete stop." As he says this he keeps looking back at Teyla. She smiles.

Teyla overhears as Elizabeth tries to cheer up John. John feels he has failed and just made things worse. Teyla agrees with Elizabeth and does the Athosian forehead touch with him. Aiden laughs into his cup as he watches this. When they are done Teyla informs him that he has gained her friendship and trust as well as that of her people and they will help him gain more. She smiles brightly at him. Carson: How come I never make friends like that?

Other Points of Interest

The difference in the way Teyla explains the illusions to John and Aiden is interesting. Teyla explains it calmly and firmly to John. On the other hand she is angry at Aiden and nearly yells at him.
                              Last edited by Black Panther; 23 May 2006, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                                Pretty, I LOVE THAT! The one with John...You need to do Teyla now! Maybe her eyes should be purple! CREEPY!

I want one like VB said, one with both of them...COOL!

There is one for each of the main Atlantis characters.. you're just not having much luck getting the Teyla one!! I promise it's there!! She has blue eyes! The only one I went psychadelic with was Rodney with pink eyes!!

Working on John and Teyla

Comment

Working...
                                X