• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi guys...

Comment

Originally posted by WikkedAngel
      Wonderful thanks Camy for the prayers. *Hugs*

Also wonderful thanks for the links(for screencaps). These WP and siggies are gorgeous everyone, I am snatching them all.
      OMG!!!! WA!!! I love your new banner. Just beautiful love!

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
        hi guys...

Annie! Are you a Kara/Lee shipper? Awesomeness! You know I run the biggest L/K Fic list on the net right?
        Last edited by sanssong; 22 May 2006, 03:48 PM.

Comment

verry nice

Originally posted by Padme18

this has been driving me nuts, what episode is this picture from

Comment

Originally posted by gater_girl
            verry nice

this has been driving me nuts, what episode is this picture from
            It's from Rising Part 2

Comment

'Rising part 2'

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
                Annie! Are you a Kara/Lee shipper? Awesomeness! You know I run the biggest L/K Fic list on the net right?
                Yep. I'm watching BSG since February and now I'm in season 2. Recently I've watched 'Home part 1 and 2' and 'Final cut'.... So you know what does that mean...
                You mean this side which link Tame has posted on the BSG thread??...

Back to topic...

Comment

Comment

Yep. I'm watching BSG since February and now I'm in season 2. Recently I've watched 'Home part 1 and 2' and 'Final cut'.... So you know what does that mean...
                    You mean this side which link Tame has posted on the BSG thread??...
                    Yes- that's our official Archive- The Fallout Shelter- (insert shameless plug here) We just opened and it's wonderful! Anyway- my Yahoo Group- Apollo/Starbuck Fic sponsored it! :-)

Comment

Oh, MY! too many goodies to pass by!

First...VB..I have to green you for this...I couldn't have found a posting that I agree with you more than this one...well, except the part where you didn't see John's actions during their first encounter as shippy...I guess when you see it for the first time, you do think that! although I thought, OH, now there is something...but in the end, I didn't see this one first...I saw Hide and Seek first...so I already thought there was something there...subtle...a beginning that could be something more..a potential....but after comparing John with all the other times that he's met with other woman, you can't help but notice that this scene was very much not only of a man who has good upbringing, but also has a twinkle in his eye for the woman standing in front of him and it's almost like if he's in front of a girl that he has a crush on! It's just too cute....but the rest of you what You wrote is soooo right on the money!

Teyla is not one to easily led on and she was certainly trust worthy towards him...when you really think about it, we are constantly writing how John has so much trust in Teyla..but really it's Teyla who started that trust from the beginning...he started it and broke the barrier, but she opened up to him much more at the beginning than he did....but again, he earned it and she felt comfortable with him that she trusted him, and I"m sure she doesn't regret it! It really went both ways, and I love it....

Next...http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=14783
                      Spec, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Now, see how do you guys get those avatars or icons to look so clear and so big even in that tiny box...I CAN"T do THAT! I think I"m going to cry!
                      And I love that new sig of yours...How did you get that outlining of Teyla and Weir's pic...what program did you use...PM Me! I mUST KNOW! Beautiful! LOve it!

Next....Witchy,
                      oh Camy, you and VB are going to drive me nuts.....can i just say in my defense your vids have a beginning...but it's slowly coming together...I haven't forgotten...cause you know VB is a lil slave driver she just doesn't let up...

Oh Spec i luv that...eheheheh...'falling for you'........
                      First of all, I am sorry...I don't want to drive you crazy! NEVER!
                      But, shouldn't my request come before any of VB's....? Just a thought! Don't answer that!(You too VB!)

Next....Padme...
                      WOW! That Banner is WONDERFUL! I would just make it a bit bigger...and you only used a simple program...Jeepers..you make my work look like nothing and I"m using three programs that all together cost more than 150 dollars! YIKES!
                      Keep it up hon...I'll quit and you can take over!

Pretty, that Carson sig is to DIE FOR! I Love it! How did you do that? PM me...I have to do something like that for Teyla!

Melita:
                      Hey Camita! How are you hon? I missed you too I'd make the vid for you but like Witchy said she's already started it, and she's good at what she does so, be more patient 'Sides I think I take even longer than Witchy does (just ask VB who's been er....*whispers*nagging) We're artists you know, you guys have to go easy on us
                      No prob...I appreciate the work that you guys do! and I love you for it!
                      again, I'll tell you the same thing I wrote to Witchy! Shouldn't my requests come before VB..I mean common....just because she's spends more time with you guys, and suddenly you can hear her and now, I'm like in second place? Give Me a break! Okay, my ranting for the day! ROFLOL!

OH, Witchy...CLASSIC!
                      Look at that...Sheppard literally and figuratively 'carries a torch for' and 'fell for' Teyla....All in ONE episode too...
                      WIK...
                      Wonderful thanks Camy for the prayers. *Hugs*

Also wonderful thanks for the links(for screencaps). These WP and siggies are gorgeous everyone, I am snatching them all.
                      Oh, sweetie...no prob....again, please keep me posted!
                      and are you kidding me! THAT SIG IS AWESOME! LOVE IT!
                      WOW! you must make more, you must!

Okay...sorry, but I had to reply to all of these....I just couldn't pass it on!

Annie, I've PM'd you...Warrior did send me his pics.....I also just bought another program and hopefully I will be able to do some of my own caps...YIPPEE! If all goes well, I should be able to figure it out by season 10 of SGA! YIPEE!

GUYS...I am So PROUD oF YOU! *sighs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes- that's our official Archive- The Fallout Shelter- (insert shameless plug here) We just opened and it's wonderful! Anyway- my Yahoo Group- Apollo/Starbuck Fic sponsored it! :-)
                        I love it. I've already begun to read the fics there but there are so many (and thats the best - all fics in one place) Really great side Suz...

Comment

I love it. I've already begun to read the fics there but there are so many (and thats the best - all fics in one place) Really great side Suz...
                          Why, thank you very much! We do have the best author's in the BSG fandom! ;-)

Comment

Hey everyone... I finally have something meaningful to contribute to the existance of this thread. Some of you may recall me saying I had a good idea... well... I did and I think it's poetically beautiful. Beware, this vid has a bunch of Season 2 spoilers... especially two of our really shippy episodes.

Go Insane

Hope everyone enjoys. My Farscape vid didn't go over well... but I've been really working hard on this.
                            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Why, thank you very much! We do have the best author's in the BSG fandom! ;-)
                              oh yeah, I've noticed this already...

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                                Hey everyone... I finally have something meaningful to contribute to the existance of this thread. Some of you may recall me saying I had a good idea... well... I did and I think it's poetically beautiful. Beware, this vid has a bunch of Season 2 spoilers... especially two of our really shippy episodes.

Go Insane

Hope everyone enjoys. My Farscape vid didn't go over well... but I've been really working hard on this.
                                thanks Ritter... I'm downloading it...

Comment

Working...
                                X