John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    VB...I don't know if we will have time this weekend...email me instead and tell me what you want to see in the party...give me some specific details...if you email me between now and 5:00p.m. I will be able to reply, otherwise it will have to be tomorrow...

I'd like to read what others would prefer to do first...if the party for the week or the episode by episode challenge....
    Fine!
    EDIT! I know I will probably regret this..but who's Mary?
    Well the Admiral herself...she's my beta.....hmmm....the best in the world!! Except I dind't know she was into J/T...maybe she just did it for the hell of it. Now I have to write a load of fic to convince her to walk into the light!! JT is love!

VB
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      Just to keep on topic....I loved that we got to have a small sparing scene between Shep and Teyla too...and also the two second...errr never mind that... I don't think your to that part yet So I'll keep my mouth shut!
      I finished the book and i know and LOVE the scene...those two seconds...It felt like more than two seconds....

Spoiler:
      it's the 'breathing for him' mouth-to-mouth scene right?....hehehehe....wonder if we'll ever get that on the series...If she looked devestated in 'conversion' as him just being shot by Ronon, I can only imagine the expression she would have if it acutally looked like he would die....

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hehehee...I love to read this stuff, Sanssong...

I guess we aren't crazy after all! I never doubted it! ..okay maybe a little..not the ship itself, but maybe that my glasses were extra shippy!

I guess they are not! it's just so Plainly THERE! John and Teyla are just meant to be! From day one!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          Hehehee...I love to read this stuff, Sanssong...

I guess we aren't crazy after all! I never doubted it! ..okay maybe a little..not the ship itself, but maybe that my glasses were extra shippy!

I guess they are not! it's just so Plainly THERE! John and Teyla are just meant to be! From day one!

Oh, yeah! And it's so obvious- no glasses are required!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
            I finished the book and i know and LOVE the scene...those two seconds...It felt like more than two seconds....

Spoiler:
            it's the 'breathing for him' mouth-to-mouth scene right?....hehehehe....wonder if we'll ever get that on the series...If she looked devestated in 'conversion' as him just being shot by Ronon, I can only imagine the expression she would have if it acutally looked like he would die....

Witcy- which book are you talking about? Rising or the other new one that just came out?

Comment

Spoiler:
              Yep that was the scene!

Spoiler:
              I couldn't help but imagine that in the actual show...Shep is injured, stopped breathing...who is going to give him CPR...I could see Ford as a possible choice...military trained and everything probably knows basic medical info but with the team now..Ronon and McKay...the only plausible choice would be for Telya to give him CPR...McKay has stated he and the medical field don't mix so he wouldn't be the first choice and Ronon...just can't picture that...

So Teyla giving him CPR...and then Shep's eyes start to slowly open to look into Teyla warm, worried, caring eyes and sees the love she usually keeps under control then he blinks his eyes and the moment is gone and he wonders if he just imagined it...sappy fanfic moment alert!

Comment

Yep that was the scene!

Spoiler:
                I couldn't help but imagine that in the actual show...Shep is injured, stopped breathing...who is going to give him CPR...I could see Ford as a possible choice...military trained and everything probably knows basic medical info but with the team now..Ronon and McKay...the only plausible choice would be for Telya to give him CPR...McKay has stated he and the medical field don't mix so he wouldn't be the first choice and Ronon...just can't picture that...

So Teyla giving him CPR...and then Shep's eyes start to slowly open to look into Teyla warm, worried, caring eyes and sees the love she usually keeps under control then he blinks his eyes and the moment is gone and he wonders if he just imagined it...sappy fanfic moment alert!

Damnit!!! I hate you guys...oh I so want to read those books. I'm gonna order all of them today guys. And then I can gush on shippyness with you guys.

And I recommend everyone here if you haven't gotten the SGA books think about it. Our ship is like all over them. Well most of them!! Woohoo!! You'll be somewhat shippy heaven.

AG check your pm for a message from me!

Long Live TWIX!
                VB

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
                  Witcy- which book are you talking about? Rising or the other new one that just came out?
                  it's the third SGA book...The Chosen...I'll be doing my little review thingy for it on my LJ...i'll post the link when i'm finished...cause there was some other things i liked in it...and as usual i'll post some quotes...so you can see how it was written....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Yep that was the scene!

Spoiler:

You're right..there's no other choice at this point...even then in the books itself....I just couldn't picture Ford doing it....too weird....

Spoiler:
                    hehehe...the romantic in me was waiting exactly for that moment when he'd slowly open his eyes...corny but hey...i can hope...

then when the sponge bath came around....I had a laughing fit...even worse when he realized that he was naked..rofl..wonder if Teyla was around when they undressed him...

You can tell that the team was tightly knitted...the emotions Shep went through when they thought Rodney had died, and then Ford and Teyla....

He thinks about Teyla alot....I mean it's in conjunction with the Team but still there's off shot moments where they say he looks at Teyla and they had a moment of kismet or something where he thought about something and he wondered if she was thinking the same thing...

Originally posted by Vaberella
                    Damnit!!! I hate you guys...oh I so want to read those books. I'm gonna order all of them today guys. And then I can gush on shippyness with you guys.

And I recommend everyone here if you haven't gotten the SGA books think about it. Our ship is like all over them. Well most of them!! Woohoo!! You'll be somewhat shippy heaven.

AG check your pm for a message from me!

Long Live TWIX!
                    VB

rofl...we love torturing you....

Woohoo!!! you'll have a grand time reading them. I'm just enjoying alll the internal emotions that we can read right off the pages, whereas in the episode we've got to read their facial expression....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

it's the third SGA book...The Chosen...I'll be doing my little review thingy for it on my LJ...i'll post the link when i'm finished...cause there was some other things i liked in it...and as usual i'll post some quotes...so you can see how it was written....
                      And it's days like this I love being a J/T shipper. Fabulous really. It's unfortunate though there's only three books...I was hoping for a bit more. Oh well!

Originally posted by Sanssong
                      I've been listening to the audio commentary for some of the S2 eps and it is really great! It's nice to hear that the actors/writers/director's comments really back up how most of us J/Ters have intrepreted the important scenes! It makes me excited for S3!
                      Exactly. Which is so vital. It confirms that we're not the so called delusional ones..as so many like to say. They wanted to put that out there and it's clear and completely evident.

So I have to give my love to Black Panther and Annie Sheppard...for their proof pics, for they clearly put out exactly what was pretty much ment to be interpreted and the proof pics are very viable!!

rofl...we love torturing you....

Woohoo!!! you'll have a grand time reading them. I'm just enjoying alll the internal emotions that we can read right off the pages, whereas in the episode we've got to read their facial expression....
                      You all do this because you want to hurt me. Well Teyla does provide a lot of expresssion for us..and have I not mentioned John's many expressions. But I get your meaning...You've got me hooked. I will get them and read!

VB

Comment

You're right..there's no other choice at this point...even then in the books itself....I just couldn't picture Ford doing it....too weird....

Spoiler:
                        hehehe...the romantic in me was waiting exactly for that moment when he'd slowly open his eyes...corny but hey...i can hope...

then when the sponge bath came around....I had a laughing fit...even worse when he realized that he was naked..rofl..wonder if Teyla was around when they undressed him...

You can tell that the team was tightly knitted...the emotions Shep went through when they thought Rodney had died, and then Ford and Teyla....

He thinks about Teyla alot....I mean it's in conjunction with the Team but still there's off shot moments where they say he looks at Teyla and they had a moment of kismet or something where he thought about something and he wondered if she was thinking the same thing...

I think what I really loved about 'The Chosen' book was that it helped define the relationship between the characters...it takes place right after the episodes 'The Eye/Storm' and you can see how Shep thinks of McKay, Weir and Teyla and vice versa...

Spoiler:
                        I also caught on how Shep seemed to be more of the same mindset with Teyla when it came to interfering with the people of the planet...he wondered what she thought and how she dealt with her own misjudgement of the Chosen...Classic JT interaction if you ask me...

Slightly off topic...I loved how Teyla wanted to invite Rodney to a sparring session so she could wipe the floor with him after he was being his usual know it all self

Comment

I think what I really loved about 'The Chosen' book was that it helped define the relationship between the characters...it takes place right after the episodes 'The Eye/Storm' and you can see how Shep thinks of McKay, Weir and Teyla and vice versa...
                          exactly...Your really see what they thought of sheppard's actions during that time...and how it was after. Even with the other characters you have that insight with Weir and Mckay...little OT but
                          Spoiler:
                          I love how Mckay says...I'm sorry Elizabeth...at one point

Overall great Team centric book...

Spoiler:
                          I also caught on how Shep seemed to be more of the same mindset with Teyla when it came to interfering with the people of the planet...he wondered what she thought and how she dealt with her own misjudgement of the Chosen...Classic JT interaction if you ask me...

Slightly off topic...I loved how Teyla wanted to invite Rodney to a sparring session so she could wipe the floor with him after he was being his usual know it all self
                          Exactly...
                          Spoiler:
                          they had Mckay being all against their beliefs and then here's Shep whose seen first hand how just going head first and demanding change...and Teyla whose cautious because of her own beliefs, since she has all these different opinions and seeing things through different eyes...They do have that classic JT interaction that we see all the time...working together...as if they're a whole....

hehehe...that cracked me up...Especially when he starts sniffing around them...and just busts out with 'what is that smell'....Mckay was adorkable in the book...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

so boredom has set in....

Love this and your others Witchy! This is so unique!

Comment

Originally posted by bella

Wow, Bella, I like these. Very nice. Love the expression on John's face in this one and the text you used.

Comment

Shippy books? Cool. I have to get my hands on those, or should a say eyes. Long live Teyla/John ship.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X