No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.... well i don't think you'll get any arguments from in here!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      well you're an exception you only have one "name" in your name... if you were angelique_____, it'd all be different

and welcome to our new shipper!!!
      Aaawww, I'm a exception.

Welcome Drewzy!! Wow you had your first post in the Sheyla thread!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

you're still here?? yay

ok... on topic...

um... a pic??

Comment

Yep, Still here. Just posted a new hangman too.

I love the look Teyla is making in this pic!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

ROFL!!! that's great!!! ya know, for an ep all about shep/ancient hussy, i have a LOT of sheyla pics....

Comment

you're still here?? yay

ok... on topic...

um... a pic??

Sheppard is totally checking out Teyla in that image - its in the eyes - its like woo she's nice in Earth clothes to!

In Sanctuary it might have been Sheppard and Ancient woman that were getting on but still as you said alot of times Teyla and Sheppard were next to one another. I wonder if Teyla likes his aftershave and thus why she is always standind or sitting next to him!

Comment

he's TOTALLY checkin' her out he's coverin' his mouth to hide that he wants to give an approving smirk and his eyes DO say it all he's tryin to be sneaky about it

as for that aftershave.... hmmm... is he stealing baal's aftershave??

Comment

LOL

He might be - who knows. He totally checks her out when he can - and Teyla checks him out.

Comment

definately

though i admit i hope if they go about putting sheyla on the show for the long-haul, they go BEYOND the whole "you're attractive... and hey, i'm attractive too" thing and make it about real emotions and feelings instead of just random physical attraction bringing people together...

Comment

We don't know much about Sheppards or Teyla's past love interests - I mean Sheppard is single and Teyla is, and Sheppard might like Teyla alot due to her beauty and also her fighting spirit as this might be something Sheppard likes - someone who is not afraid to stick up for themselves and is a fighter.

Teyla on the other hand might like John as she has never met anyone like him and thinks is also a strong and capable warrior which she has never met before.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                        Sheppard is totally checking out Teyla in that image - its in the eyes - its like woo she's nice in Earth clothes to!

In Sanctuary it might have been Sheppard and Ancient woman that were getting on but still as you said alot of times Teyla and Sheppard were next to one another. I wonder if Teyla likes his aftershave and thus why she is always standind or sitting next to him!
                        Even my anti-shipper Mom saw THAT look. Said something, but I don't think you want to hear it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                          LOL

He might be - who knows. He totally checks her out when he can - and Teyla checks him out.

You people and your spoiler piccys...

WHat epi is that last one from? It's cute, but they look, I don't know, almost frightened. Like some thing is out there... Waiting...

Comment

definately

though i admit i hope if they go about putting sheyla on the show for the long-haul, they go BEYOND the whole "you're attractive... and hey, i'm attractive too" thing and make it about real emotions and feelings instead of just random physical attraction bringing people together...
                            Please, Oh PLEASE HEAR OUR CRY!!!

*I'm yelling to TPTB, ya know!*

Don't ruin Sheyla shippers dreams by turning it into another Jack/Sam!

Although, the tele formula is this. If it works, stick with it. Survivor, anyone?

Comment

yeah i think they also share the fact that they're both leaders, and IIRC teyla was made leader when her father died (is that right) and sheppard became leader when sumner died... so i'm you see where i'm going with this, but basically that they got where they are through something tragic which hit them on a personal level... you can see in LFP actually BOTH of these... you can see i think how much teyla wants to do anything to have someone saved to remind her of her father... and sheppard in his message is obviously still dealing with having to kill sumner...

neither of them seems to deal with pain outwardly... they try to deal with it themselves... they're both fighters of different fashions... difference i think is that sheppard kinda covers it up by being a friendly, outgoing guy on the outside while obviously hurting on the inside whereas teyla just fights... if something bothers her she just fights it...

so anyway, there's something there deep that they share in common which is something really important i think for the two characters...

Comment

He defo checking her out, not that I blame him I mean damn she is fine. ...huh Rachel has nice legs....its alright for some

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X