No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah!! me too every tiny glance, smile, or otherwise possibly-love crazy expression

i've been doin that kinda thing since enterprise season 1, then it moved into atlantis when it started

Comment

I always look for that kind of stuff. I'm a natural born shipper.

Although, in RL (What's that, you say?) I'm known as Cupid. I can see which two people are compatible and put them together right away. Usually within 5 mins of meeting them. So, with Stargate, after a few min's of the show, I knew which ones were supposed to be together.

Although, I've been a Sheyla Shipper since the first frakkin promo commercial. And I'm stubborn. Even if something happens to change what everyone else sees, I'm still with it. Lol.

I'm still a Dan/Jan even now. She's out there... somewhere.

Comment

lol... i thought they were adorable in rising!!! then i became a die-hard shipper about half-way through the season

it's fun to look back and go "aww... i missed that before!"

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          thanks (is there a nickname you prefer?? i was gonna say PM... but it would get mixed up with private message... i'm too lazy to type out whole names, and usually go with a generic abbreviation so "potions", "p mistress"??? dumb question, i know... )

nice piccy!! i've always liked that one juicy tension
          You type my whole name.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

mmmm love the pics...
            sigpic

Comment

mmm have a piccy

sigpic

Comment

"How come I never make friends like that" in a wee scottish accent! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                  "How come I never make friends like that" in a wee scottish accent! ;-)
                  Hmm. Grow too 6'4", get thick, dark hair, and be a charming genuis, and yea. You'll fetch the ladies!

This coming from a lover of that kind... mmm.

Tall, Dark, and Handsome!

Comment

yes, tall, dark and handsome..something bout that man that excites ladies... what can it be... oh his quirky flyboy grin perhaps
                    sigpic

Comment

It's everything about Shep for me...that quirky grin, eyes, hair (I love how it sticks up all over the place), oh I could go on for hours, even days.
                      sigpic

Comment

For me there weren't many Teyla/Sheppard moments in The Gift...there were lots of Teyla/Weir moments....now in TS lots of moments....TPTB best not fool around...like they have been doing with the whole Jack/Sam thing. No, for Teyla/John I hope they unite mid way through season two...or even after TS part 3. I'm still annoyed that
                        Spoiler:
                        Teyla wasn't John first kiss...it had to be that ancient....whats her name? How could the writers do that? Evil I tell you, pure evil!
                        But you bet your ass Teyla was jealous, cute....very cute indeed.

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Hey everyone!
                          I've been checking out this site for a couple of days, new to the whole gateworld forum.
                          But I just have to say: Sheyla all the way!

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                          Spoiler:
                          SCI-FI....
                          I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

welcome to the insanity... er.. the ship
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                              You type my whole name.
                              well you're an exception you only have one "name" in your name... if you were angelique_____, it'd all be different

and welcome to our new shipper!!!

Comment

they are the perfect couple

Comment

Working...
                                X