John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bella
    I think there is a fear of rejection there, Shep seems idealistic and romantic but afraid to show it.
    Oh bella, you hit what I always want to see (re. Inner Demons) in Shep. I want to see the nervous and fearful Shep. He may seem invulnerable on the outside, but that, IMO, hides a tender inner core that's shielded... I think Teyla has long gotten through that shield... is this too much shippy hope?
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Comment

a small gift from Weir WOW thead and JFT thread...here...

Comment

Sanssong and Camy...I really love your siggys...beautiful...

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
            a small gift from Weir WOW thead and JFT thread...here...

Ah! Wonderful! I saw it last night and was hoping someone snagged it for download. Thanks for the heads up Annie! And you come bearing one of my favorite pics!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
              Ah! Wonderful! I saw it last night and was hoping someone snagged it for download. Thanks for the heads up Annie! And you come bearing one of my favorite pics!
              you're welcome hon...

Comment

Ok, I want to start by saying that I love the Characters of Teyla and Sheppard. I also like their interaction. However, try as I might.....I have never seen a romantic connection between the two. Don't get me wrong, I tried......I really did. Their "relationship" has always struck me as a strong and abiding friendship. I think they care a great deal for eachother but, not with a possible romantic future. Heck, I even went back and re-watched episodes.....still I only saw friendship and caring. I think they will always be close.....but I see their romantic futures lying somewhere else.......

PS- I think you all have done a great job in your posts. I like reading posts that have more than pics and "oh my gosh, he is soooo cute!" Not, that I don't enjoy those either(I do, from time to time)

Happy Posting
                It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
                  Ok, I want to start by saying that I love the Characters of Teyla and Sheppard. I also like their interaction. However, try as I might.....I have never seen a romantic connection between the two. Don't get me wrong, I tried......I really did. Their "relationship" has always struck me as a strong and abiding friendship. I think they care a great deal for eachother but, not with a possible romantic future. Heck, I even went back and re-watched episodes.....still I only saw friendship and caring. I think they will always be close.....but I see their romantic futures lying somewhere else.......

Happy Posting
                  Okay... not to be rude- but if that's the way you feel, why in the world are you posting here? If I didn't know better I'd say you were trolling for a response. This is clearly marked as a PRO Shep/Teyla thread and you have to know there is NO chance of changing any of our minds with a post like that one, so I'm left with the conclusion that you are trying to start trouble.

If you see John and Teyla with other people- that's fine with us, just don't come here and expect us to agree with you or pat you on the back for it. Please feel free to proceed with all haste to the shipper thread of your choice. And be advised that if you want to post in the J/T thread in the future, we ask you to keep your anti-J/T ship opinions to yourself.

Comment

okay time to go...so i just want to say bye guys, cos i will be gone for the next 2-3 weeks...my high school finals are beginning this week and i will not have time to come here...so goodbye... i'll miss you all and don't forget about me...

Comment

Bye Annie! Good luck on your finals!

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
                        PS- I think you all have done a great job in your posts. I like reading posts that have more than pics and "oh my gosh, he is soooo cute!" Not, that I don't enjoy those either(I do, from time to time)
                        but i have premission to do this here, right guys??...*Royal Keeper of the Pics*...

Comment

but i have premission to do this here, right guys??...*Royal Keeper of the Pics*...

Yes of course! Pay no attention to the troll

Comment

Bye Annie! Good luck on your finals!
                            thanks Sanssong......spoiler or not...i can't go without posting this...

Comment

thanks Sanssong......spoiler or not...i can't go without posting this...

Yeah... but it was just a kiss between friends? Right? *snort*

Comment

Yes of course! Pay no attention to the troll
                                okay...

Comment

Working...
                                X