Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pokes head out*

Comment

long time no see, Fate! in case ya haven't yet, head on over the the Shepmagan Chatters thread in OT

Comment

Comment

great pics Warrior!! even got some lovely ford shoulder in there that man needs to wear them tank tops more often

erm... wait, where was i again???

yes!! i love the look on teyla's face in that first one

Comment

Some of Teyla's facial expressions in the images with Sheppard are great - the screencaptures were taken at the right time.

There are a few funny ones in Sancutuary and Hot Zone.

Comment

coolies!! are they up at the yahoo group?? or are ya gonna post 'em here??

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                coolies!! are they up at the yahoo group?? or are ya gonna post 'em here??
                They are up at the Yahoo Group but I'll post them here - I'll just go and find them. My image gallery has gotten very big lately with Sheyla images - all ready for the making of the first test of the video.

I also had an idea of a story for Sheyla last night - but I had it in my head and the words I would type but this morning I can't seem to write it. :-(

Comment

Here are some images where Teyla and Sheppard seem to be pulling odd faces at one another:

There are some I know from Suspicion and I'll look for them now

Comment

awww.... that second one is just adorable!! i love it!! (he looks so guilty... awww... ) and i love the look on her face in that last one!! it's a "i will NEVER understand your desire to date that hussy, but go on ahead... what am i going to do about it?"

great pics!! *can't wait for suspicion pics *

Comment

awww.... that second one is just adorable!! i love it!! (he looks so guilty... awww... ) and i love the look on her face in that last one!! it's a "i will NEVER understand your desire to date that hussy, but go on ahead... what am i going to do about it?"

great pics!! *can't wait for suspicion pics *
                      :-( I can't find those Suspicion images I once found

Comment

well those are lovely too!

i was hoping for suspicion cuz i only have about 2 pics from suspicion: 1 shep, 1 sheyla.... it's WEIRD how few suspicion pics are on the internet!!! i can never find any quality ones...

Comment

well those are lovely too!

i was hoping for suspicion cuz i only have about 2 pics from suspicion: 1 shep, 1 sheyla.... it's WEIRD how few suspicion pics are on the internet!!! i can never find any quality ones...
                          I think I know where to find some - and by April 11th I'll have a few taken by myself. I'll look for the site when I get back - I am off to watch your favourite Baal episode!

I have 850 posts - just beat my record of last time before they dropped!

Comment

coolies! can't wait for those caps april's a LONG way away!! ok, sorta is

i got well over where my posts were when they dropped congrats to Warrior!!!

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't have the capability to make music videos yet so I've been scouring the net for Sheyla vids...gotta say, there aren't many.

I hope its okay to post this link here. Its for the Kawoosh Music Vid site so none of the vids belong to me but I thought you guys might like to take a look.

http://kawoosh.shortty.co.uk/show.php?page=character

The Teyla Chronicles - Sweetest Poison is one of my favourites. It focuses mainly on Teyla but there's some nice scenes with Shep in there.

Just click on the 'Character' icon and choose Teyla. It should show about half a dozen results.

Comment

coolies *off to take a look*

there really does need to be more sheyla vids out there maybe there will be once we have more seasons! one can hope

Comment

Working...
                                X