John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John has nice taste in legs....

hahaha...when we welcome we really welcome don't we?! And by the way when you have a taste of Mel's vids..you can't go back...check out CR vids and also the ones listed by spiritcoda, you can pm AthosianGirl she has the link....J/T love is great.

Well here's hoping in S3 we get a bit of J/T goodness--even if it doesn't have it, I'm sure BP will see something...where did you get your prescription for John/Teyla shippiness?!

And for all the underagers it's apple cider...so it's clear... Yeah I'm always lookin' out.

VB...licious? You are so nice.
    VB: Too true, I know I am, it's a blessing really.

VB: What's with that?
    What's with what?
    VB: You know what....
    Your a sweetheart VB....

What the hell was that for?
    That's for insulting VB's greatness and sweetness.
    VB: Thanks Tey...now that's what I call lookin' out!

VB: Oh no...their making up....adios.

Why do I get a kick out of writing my mini moments in T/J interaction with the twixers...

VB
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Yep VB, so true... BTW, are you ignoring me VB?

Happy Easter Shepmagens!
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
        Yep VB, so true... BTW, are you ignoring me VB?

Happy Easter Shepmagens!
        happy easter
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Oh my goodness, I missed this thread this weekend! *huggles* Well, this is just a quick pop-in visit before I go to bed, but wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter. Hope you're all enjoying the spring weather and have eaten enough chocolate to make yourselves sick. Think shipping thoughts and have some nice dreams tonight.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Hello, everyone! Missed ya! (Being a church musician during Holy Week is a pain.)

Originally posted by outta-orbit
            Hi everyone…newbie here

I’m what you’d call a coming out of the closet fan of John and Teyla; I have tried to fight the enlightenment but it has consumed me. I do have to come clean though…I did not want these two together—at first; reason being, I thought it was too obvious with the writers initially trying to shove it in my face and all. But that was like 3 years ago now and I no longer see them as being a forced pairing. I was also against it because I considered myself a Weir and John fan. I really did see those two having something together. But now, due to the scenes “J” and “T” shared in TLG, I’m no longer on that path. Sheyla’s fixed in my head now and there's no getting 'em out; hence, I take it as an indication that these two have something special.

So here’s to *Sheyla*
            Welcome! It seems we think along similar lines – I, too, had John/Liz tendencies until TLG. Your story is mine, to a tee.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Is it July yet?? *looks for Witchy's countdown* So far yet! All this news of more character development in S3 is making me very impatient!!

Welcome to the thread outta-orbit! Enjoy!

Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Missed you too SP!!

Now that we've achieved our short term goals of beginning the conversion, it's time to convert them all! MUHHAHHAAHH!!!

And "Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!"

Comment

Hey, all! :-) Morning!

Did you know that here on GW under The Real World, there's a sentence in an interview saying we're supposed to get more Shep backstory in one ep of S3? They said they have a Mckay ep, a Weir ep, a Ronon ep and are working on a Shep ep.

Cool! I sure hope Teyla's the one with him during some of the "revelations" so they can share that.

I hope it actually happens this time too.

Have a great day!

Comment

Especially if it involves comfort and fluff!!!!

Comment

Thanks hon....Okay...so I have to welcome everyone new here....outta orbit...WELCOME!

WARRIOR! YOU ARE THE BEST! Thank you...do you see that look? I mean people common!

Okay...I think I am done with my pic fic and will be posting it in its entirety very soon!

On another note...all this talk about character development on Weir, Rodney, Sheppard and even Ronon...but nothing on Teyla...what the hell? and no Beckett either... other thing...if the writers listen so much to the fans...and if they change their stories to listen to the fans...that worries me....I mean, yes...your fans make your show...but the show didn't get famous becaus the fans told the writers what to write from the beginning...so, in my opinion, there has to be a balance....Now, please, take this with a grain of salt....One thing that I love about SGA different from SG1 is that I felt that there was a stronger baseline for the characters...I felt that the characters had better backstory and better plot lines than the ones I"ve seen in SG1...now I LOVE SG1...but I did go through several seasons that I miss either entire season or episodes....just because I was not interested in their characters...
                      So, now I hear that the writers are comparing how SG1's characters were so well developed....and they want to do the same with SGA characters...well....all I have to say is that number one...I'm already not happy with the many similarities in the episode stories...and number two...I hope that they distinguish the characters from each show....and that the approach should be different on both shows...and as far as listening to the fans...yes, listen to the fans...but they have to also listen to the idea that was in their head to begin with...create a balance and a go with with the thought that SGA is different from SG1...otherwise, neither show is going to make it! IMO.....
                      sigpic

Comment

Amen to that Camy, I certainly hope for a Teyla centered episode this season too.... damn she needs it!

Camy, I can't wait for your pic fic!

Comment

Bella....I am hoping to post this in my LJ..in its entirety once I am done here and I will fix all the pics to be the same and a smaller size...so once I do that...I can give post the link so that you don't have to worry about loading it up here....hope that helps...of coarse, I have to figure out how to post pics in LJ...but I will figure it out....

Okay...Up to Chapter 5 is here...
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=13524
                          Chapter 6http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=13525
                          Chapter 7http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=13530

Chapter 8

BACK IN DR. WEIR's Office...Colonel Caldwell was recieving some instructions from DR. Weir....

WHILE TEYLA AND JOHN HAD THEIR OWN CONVERSATION.....

BACK IN THE GATE ROOM....A VERY ANNOYED COLONEL SHEPPARD WONDERED WHERE WAS RODNEY....

READY TO LEAVE, DR. WEIR COULDN'T HELP BUT NOTICE SOMETHING....

SHEPPARD'S TEAM IS OFF-WORLD AND DR. WEIR IS IN HER OFFICE...

OF SHEPPARD'S TEAM .....SOME WENT ON THIS SHIP......

WHILE TWO OTHERS WENT ON THE PUDDLE JUMPER....

COLONEL CALDWELL WAS CALLED ON AN EMERGENCY TO HEAD BACK TO EARTH...SO THE TEAM WAS BY ITSELF WITH JUST THE PUDDLE JUMPER TO HEAD BACK HOME....

TBC.....
                          Kind of choppy...but I promise, it is going to get better....just developing the story and if I were to do this like a regular fic..i'd never finish it! Also, keep in mind that I'm trying to incorporate some of the best scenes that I like from John and Teyla together...so that kind of interferes a bit with the flow of the story..but I think it's okay!

THANKS TO ALL WHO'VE LEFT ME A COMMENT ABOUT IT! HEHEHEHEHE
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                            Amen to that Camy, I certainly hope for a Teyla centered episode this season too.... damn she needs it!

Camy, I can't wait for your pic fic!
                            Thanks Ritter, hope you had a great weekend....
                            Coming up is Chapter 9....

any good fics out there this weekend that I should now about...any updates?
                            sigpic

Comment

Camy, I love the way you're writing Rodney – "Darn alien trees with their stupid pointy branches." LOL!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Chapter 9.....

They finally met up with the villagers.....and were headed to meet the Chancellor...

Finally, the met the Chancellor...who was going to show them their current problem....

But things weren't going as Sheppard planned!

They managed to run safely to the bushes... But, nothing is ever that easy now is it?....OH, wait....they did make an ally!

So, a new plan was executed...

You'll have to wait until later on to find out if this plan worked!
                                Yeah, I hate cliffhangers too....but only difference is that I know how this one is going to end! BUWHAAAAAAAAAA!

TBC.....

TBC..
                                Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 17 April 2006, 11:44 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X