No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh Camy, you can't leave us like that....

VB, you crashed the spock market didn't u?.......

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
      something a little new

I like this one Caz...its official...I am redoing my sig and am going to snurch away some of your sigs...

Comment

Lol Camy!!
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Thank you Witchy...AG, Ritter...and VB...I don't know if I will be able to upload the rest today..it takes too long..and I'm getting ready to travel for the weekend...but I was browsing through some LJ..and I came across this...AG...I think I read this, but I read it again...and loved it, AGAIN...so for those of you who haven't read it....go and have fun...
          http://community.livejournal.com/stf...w=29363#t29363

And I know most of you have read this one..Witchy's....I LOVE IT! but just in case someone missed it....

http://community.livejournal.com/stf...4.html?#cutid1

okay..

sigpic

Comment

Great sigs Caz. You're obviously on a roll.
            Camy I'm really enjoying the pic fic and can't wait for the next installment but I'm on dial-up and I have to keep refreshing the page or manically click red crosses to see the whole thing. Can you put most of it behind spoiler cuts please, it's loads so much faster that way. Thanks.

Comment

You mean hide the whole thing on spoilers...? those things annoy me!

What I can do is make the pics smaller...would that help?

EDITED: BELLA...I will come up with something once I get back from the weekend holiday...promise...I want to try and accomodate everyone! hugs!
              Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 14 April 2006, 12:00 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

found this while browsing LJ...Joe Flannigan holding a baby..I have to know if this is one of his boys...when younger or if this is a movie or what?

take a peek...he's such a natural..and to keep this on topic...can you imagine John holding his and Teyla's baby? AH!

Oh, CRAP...the LJ owner wants no hotlinking...ooopsss sorry! okay, how can I do this....okay..I'll hotlink the site itself...doesn't say anything about that..and then click on the cute baby poster...and you'll see the pics....OH, I just figured it out...I think its from a movie...111 Gramercy caps...
                http://community.livejournal.com/flyboy_lj/
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  found this while browsing LJ...Joe Flannigan holding a baby..I have to know if this is one of his boys...when younger or if this is a movie or what?

take a peek...he's such a natural..and to keep this on topic...can you imagine John holding his and Teyla's baby? AH!

Oh, CRAP...the LJ owner wants no hotlinking...ooopsss sorry! okay, how can I do this....okay..I'll hotlink the site itself...doesn't say anything about that..and then click on the cute baby poster...and you'll see the pics....OH, I just figured it out...I think its from a movie...111 Gramercy caps...
                  http://community.livejournal.com/flyboy_lj/
                  Well it looks like it's for a film, but I liked that he knows how to hold a baby. Most guys I know grab the baby by the leg and say here...while the kids hanging upside down.

But I always figured that if J/T had a kid and it was a boy it would look something like him:
                  or her:

Sort of caramelly skin that darkens easily. Depending on their genetic anomolies they could have curly or straight hair...I don't even know the colour. But I'd say those two could fit a description. I always see the girl as being younger, but I can also see an older daughter and a son younger.

I have noticed in fanfic they see him as having twins..and mainly boys. I can't see twins or even all boys. I just see Teyla as wanting to kill John if there were twins--and as for all boys...that is believable but for a ladies man he deserves a girl to keep him in check.

PS pics of children, randomly found on regular model sites from google.
                  VB
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                    Well it looks like it's for a film, but I liked that he knows how to hold a baby. Most guys I know grab the baby by the leg and say here...while the kids hanging upside down.

But I always figured that if J/T had a kid and it was a boy it would look something like him:
                    or her:

Sort of caramelly skin that darkens easily. Depending on their genetic anomolies they could have curly or straight hair...I don't even know the colour. But I'd say those two could fit a description. I always see the girl as being younger, but I can also see an older daughter and a son younger.

I have noticed in fanfic they see him as having twins..and mainly boys. I can't see twins or even all boys. I just see Teyla as wanting to kill John if there were twins--and as for all boys...that is believable but for a ladies man he deserves a girl to keep him in check.

PS pics of children, randomly found on regular model sites from google.
                    VB

Currently I truly can't see John and Teyla having children... but it's fun to pretend right? That little boy definately would fit a description of what he could look like with them as parents! He's so darn cute too!

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                      Currently I truly can't see John and Teyla having children... but it's fun to pretend right? That little boy definately would fit a description of what he could look like with them as parents! He's so darn cute too!
                      Admittedly neighter can I, but I'm writing some fics write now, that I've been writing for months and when I try to write a paragraph I need visuals to carry on. This fic is surrounding children, since they came up for topic a few month sback--and to get me on track I kind of rewind to the pics. Otherwise I'm running on empty and their dialogue is stilted.

So it's not like necesarily bleieve I can that these are the kids or can picture John/teyla with children, they haven't even really kissed each other properly...but again it helps getting the sort of fanfic side sorted out, especially since a lot of people use it as an escape from the show.

VB
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

hi guys.....

Comment

i don't know if you have seen this yesterday in GW news...but i guess we have an answer on our question about the relationship rumors in season three...now we just have to wait for details......*and you wanted to be spoiler free Annie......*

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                            i don't know if you have seen this yesterday in GW news...but i guess we have an answer on our question about the relationship rumors in season three...now we just have to wait for details...
                            sounds more like friendship than ship-ship but who knows? Jack and Sam began as friends and what does that quote say..."love is friendship set on fire". Whatever the case, I'm glad TPTB have realised what was lacking.

I was just sitting in a dark corner and I had a thought...is sheyla canon?

Or, at least, is the UST more canon than shweir interaction?

It is generally agreed (in this thread anyway ) that there was some UST going on in season 1 and it seemed quite clearly marked to me. I haven't seen anything particularly UST in Sheppard and Weir's interactions. Apart from TLG, which wasn't much IMO (mainly because I saw that final bit as embarrassment not ship), there has been nothing except "lean-ins" as some caps would have us believe.

But if "lean-ins" were true then McKay and Shep would have a thing and quite obviously they do not.

So basically my theory is...while the ship of sheyla may not be canon, I think the sheyla UST is.

Comment

On top of that, Robert C. Cooper is back on Atlantis, admitting that they've focused more on the action and less on the people... I'm practically squeeing already!!! He's the one who wrote Rising!

Caz, I love that quote!
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                                On top of that, Robert C. Cooper is back on Atlantis, admitting that they've focused more on the action and less on the people... I'm practically squeeing already!!! He's the one who wrote Rising!

Caz, I love that quote!
                                It's a great quote, still trying to squeeze it into a sig.

Rising was great ship wise - or at least, UST canon wise.... *loves new theory*

Comment

Working...
                                X