• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but now they trail as they should
    sigpic

Comment

I Vote shepmmagans.
      About getting more shepmmagans, The SciFi bboard has a lot of shepmmagans so we could ask them to come over most all of "The M.A.J.O.R." are shepmmagans.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
        I Vote shepmmagans.
        About getting more shepmmagans, The SciFi bboard has a lot of shepmmagans so we could ask them to come over most all of "The M.A.J.O.R." are shepmmagans.
        This person thinks bisness I like that stratigy

Comment

good plan post something over there like the f.o.r.d. guys did over here to get new recruits!!

but WE thought of the name shepmagan, right??

oh, and now officially all four of us have chosen go ahead and add it to your sigs, people!!!!!!... we ARE the shepmagan clan

Comment

OK what should I post over there? After I finish gateworld I'll head over there.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

just call the thread "got shepmagan?"

the rest is up to your imagination....

Comment

sounds goood yes we love to rule the world... so do ya'lls like my latest addition to my sig
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, going right now to change mine.

Comment

very nice

as for ruling the world... i prefer to call it strategic globalization

Comment

Just though I'd share this wallpaper. It's a little more of a mcwier though. Just click to make it bigger.

Comment

that's cute!! a great val-day wallpaper!!!

Comment

Thanks! I like my XFiles or Dark Shadows one better though:

OH and BTW do we have a color or any thing? right now I have Sheyla in red and Shepmagan in purple.

Comment

what program do ya use to make those??? they're nifty

Comment

Well, I used to make them with photo impression, but when I got a virus, and had to wipe the computer it was wiped out, and now I can't find the cd it's on. This new computer came with a trail version of paintshop pro, But to be honest I can't figure out how to use it that well. so I do the merge thing with paintshop and then the other stuff with the program that came with my camera "photo MVP". It was a lot easier when I just had photo impression.

Comment

wow yeah! sounds like...

i have never been skilled (or had enough patience) to do those cool photo-shop type things

Comment

Working...
                                X