John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
    OUCH, A WHOLE MONTH OF TESTS ANNIE, I PITY YOU.

Gotta love that scene, she's worried about him!! The look on her face, of course I think Shep was thinkin'...

"Am I in heaven?" (Thinking he was staring at an angle, before it all went black)
    thanks Ritter...May means for me...*stress stress stress*.........

...exactly...his and hers facial expresions...priceless......

Comment

Glad you liked it Annie, I plan on doing a second part to it once I get Season 2 on DVD. (Or at least Seige III), which as you know will take a long time. I especially loved throwing in the "To Be Continue" line.
      Yay! I was hoping the "To Be Continued" line meant another vid was coming! I think I am a vid addict

Love the S2 Shipper Moments Annie! Great Idea to put them all together! Good luck in advance on those exams! Think happy shipper and Stargate thoughts!
      Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
        OMG, Annie you're awesome...that so needs to be on the LJ so it's easy to find...
        thank you hon..*squeeeeeee*....i have no clue about LJ but if you think this can be on a LJ then sure...why not...

...*Annie makes a happy dance*...

...John...is everything okay with Annie??......

....Teyla...yeah...it's because she was a little sad...

...John...why??...

...Teyla...you know...she don't make sigs or fanfics or WP...
        ...so she couldn't add anything to the LJ...

...John...aaaaaww....

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum
          Yay! I was hoping the "To Be Continued" line meant another vid was coming! I think I am a vid addict

Love the S2 Shipper Moments Annie! Great Idea to put them all together! Good luck in advance on those exams! Think happy shipper and Stargate thoughts!
          thanks Spectrum... ...

Comment

Loved the vid Ritter! Great music and action. This Spring Fling thang is gonna be cool. I'll see if I can come up with a vid or some icons or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              WOW! Annie..I have to come and see these later..but I have a great fic for you guys..it's by Tielan..and it has a first part and then this part and it is a TBC..but this chapter is really, really, really, good! Oh, this would be so cool if it was ever in the real Atlantis....okay, gotta go..

http://tielan.livejournal.com/52381.html
              you MUST MUST MUST Camy...i made it cos you said you need pics so much......
              thanks for the link...i will read it tomorrow...or should i say later...today......cos it's pretty late here......

Comment

welcome all the newbies i missed......

Comment

I can imagine, we'll make presents for you... and... you always have something to contribute, in the LJ, you've got the perfect collection of Shippy moments (thanks to BP) with Pictures to back them up (courtesy of you). May will be a rough month for you, so good luck!

Off to read!!

I also realized I meant angel, not angle. (OOOPPPP!!!)
                  Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Jenova....poor hon...i really hope you get well soon.........

Comment

I can imagine, we'll make presents for you... and... you always have something to contribute, in the LJ, you've got the perfect collection of Shippy moments (thanks to BP) with Pictures to back them up (courtesy of you). May will be a rough month for you, so good luck!

Off to read!!

I also realized I meant angel, not angle. (OOOPPPP!!!)

...John....oh no Ritter...what did you say!!...presents...no no no....

...not now...Annie is 'sensitive' to this word in this month...

...*Annie looks veeeeeeeeery innnnnnnocent*....
                      ...*very very very*...

Comment

'night guys......

Comment

*huggles all* Geez, you have no idea how much I really needed all of these little stories today. Loooong weekend. Shoutout to Doxymom -- congrats...even though I knew about it -- and Jenova Synthesis -- PLEASE get better soon!!!

Oh, and Annie...you're a genius. That bank of shipping stuff for season two gave me the biggest smile. I tried to green you, but the stupid system wouldn't let me. *grumble*

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Hey everyone!

I should have known better than to come here. You guys always make me smile, and that's not such a good idea right now – my brother accidentally clonked me in the face so hard I ended up (sorry to be gross) picking bits of lip out of my teeth – no exaggeration. It bled for 15 minutes, and it's still sore 5 hours later. And I have a brass quintet rehearsal tomorrow... I kind of need the part of my lip I just destroyed... oy. [/kvetch]

I love the WP, Spectrum!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

OH, CK...well..good thing that I made this...cause it just might make you smile..hehehehe...
                              Okay, it's late here but I had to do this..and now I'm back to bed...jeepers...my back is going to kill me once I get better....

okay, presents...SP..how dare you come here and not say hi to your mommy?

Big WP..
                              http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2...kyline15do.jpg

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/8...yline122jm.jpg
                              Last edited by TameFarrar; 11 April 2006, 09:52 PM. Reason: picture to large
                              sigpic

Comment

Annie, thanks for the pics...OH, I do love them ALL!

good luck hun..and everyone else here...have a great, super, fantastic, JohnTeylicious week!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X