X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I happened to see this on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/i/events/1371886963293261825

Originally posted by IMDB
    Name the on-screen couple you ship the most.
    Link to IMDB tweet: https://twitter.com/IMDb/status/1371196380962820096

Maybe someone here who's on Twitter could make a post about / .

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Heehee! I'm like Noah on the Arkansas. 2x2. I ship everywhere I go. In the shows. Crossovers. I love ship
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

A Wish Yet to Come has had its final edit and I have put it up on my forum for reading: https://planettv1.proboards.com/thread/1079/come

It's 87 pages written in a college ruled composition notebook (originally a little longer before I copied it to a new notebook) and 40 pages typed in Word. My next edit will be A Leap to Atlantis and that's only 33 pages written in a college ruled composition notebook and 15 pages typed in Word.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

This is one of the latest songs added to the and Song List. The song list total is now 766.

Comment

A Leap to Atlantis has finally been edited and put up on my forum. It is part one of the Rouge Ancients Quadrilogy and a crossover with Quantum Leap.
            https://planettv1.proboards.com/thre.../leap-atlantis

I have started part 2, but it is only in the beginning stages and it will be a SGA/SG-1 crossover with some John/Teyla and some Sam/Jack.

All my other fan fiction can be in my Index of Completed Fan Fiction: https://planettv1.proboards.com/thre...ed-fan-fiction
            Last edited by planet_tv; 10 August 2021, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Boy I didn't know it's been so long since I've been in here.
              Besides Everlovin' and Planet_tv, who are some of are old group that are still lurking?

Comment

Pretty much just planet_tv and me. It's been so quiet for a long time now
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Pretty much just planet_tv and me. It's been so quiet for a long time now
                  So sorry to hear that. RL doesn't help either.

New interview with GW's Dave Dean and Joe Mallozzi. First question is about John and Teyla, something we already knew though.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc2Idl39vTc

Comment

Love that we had tptb on our side for this one.
                    sigpic

Comment

Love that we had tptb on our side for this one.
                      Exactly! Well.... at least Mallozzi. lol

They should've taken advantage of this scene.

Comment

So.... planet_tv already knows some stuff because I posted on the Art forum, but..
                        RL stuff
                        Spoiler:
                        Last year was a rough year. In April, I lost my dad and then my husband on June 30th, days before our 28th anniversary. Neither because of Covid. Then I lost my job in Nov. which was because of Covid... cut backs. It was ok because I was still struggling with everything. No will and my name wasn't on the house. So still dealing with all that. Looks like I need a lawyer to straighten some stuff out. Haven't gone back to looking for a job, but will be looking soon. One day at a time.

Comment

So sorry to hear about your losses. (Hugs)

I can appreciate it. my mom and my brother died within 2 years of each other. Almost lost Hubby to a heart attack last fall as well.

You're right about taking it one day at a time. Hope you get everything straightened up with minimum headaches
                          sigpic

Comment

So sorry to hear about your losses. (Hugs)

I can appreciate it. my mom and my brother died within 2 years of each other. Almost lost Hubby to a heart attack last fall as well.

You're right about taking it one day at a time. Hope you get everything straightened up with minimum headaches
                            Thanks so much Everlovin ((HUGS)) right back at you too.

Comment

If Sheppard and Teyla decided to write vows for there wedding, what do you think Teyla's would be?

I'm trying to decide for part 3 of A Wish Yet to Come if I should write Teyla's vows in the fan fic or not. I have Sheppard's figured out and written, so when I write that part I will know what they are.

Comment

I've started reading a series of Stargate Atlantis books, The Legacy series, it's 8 books in total, and John and Teyla are officially a couple. So unofficially they have happened.

It's a really good series though, it's basically continuing on from S5. I'm currently on book 7.
                                sigpic
                                He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness, and warmth when I shiver in cold

Comment

Working...
                                X