• Show
Clear All

December 23rd advent made by me, copter
    sigpic

Comment

December 24th advent made by Rinkrat
      sigpic

Comment

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Comment

December 25th advent is made by MSusy

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! It's been awhile since we had a challenge, what with secret santa, advent and the holidays. There hasn't been much action on GW lately either. I'm thinking of not doing the challenge anymore, but thought I would get some feedback first. If you could please take 30 seconds to either PM me, DM me, email, FB, or just post and let me know what you think of the art challenge, I would greatly appreciate it. You can use one of these three handy responses if you would like:

1}OMG! I love the art challenges! Please don't stop posting them! I look forward to every Monday seeing what the new one is, and working on my Gimp skills!

2}I like the art challenges, and participate whenever I can. I wish you would continue them, even if it is every other week.

3} Meh. Secret santa and the advent is okay, but whatever.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

.....coming soon!

Check back on Monday February 1st for the new challenge! New ideas, new challenges, new things to try for 2016!
                sigpic

Comment

Holy ****, long time, no post. HELLO FROM THE OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Hello, AMC! How's life been?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Hello, AMC! How's life been?
                      Everlovin, hi!!
                      Oh my, it's been a while. Last time I posted was when? High school? I'm now in my 5th year of college and interning at a small fashion company in north Dallas.
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Excellent news! Sounds like a great start in life.

Has it really been that long? Sheesh! Where does the time go?
                        sigpic

Comment

Art Challenge is Back!!

Challenge #96

It's good to be back after almost 2 months! I hope everyone had a good holiday season and a happy new year so far. Most everyone seemed interested in keeping the challenges, so I will give it a go for awhile longer. I am going to start off with weekly events, but it might extend to 2 week intervals.

If at any time you have a great idea, or a 'hey, could we try this' idea, PLEASE let me know. I am not the challenge police, nor do I get paid for this, so any help or input you can give me will be greatly appreciated!

Now, to get to the good stuff! Since it's been a long time, let's ease back into this. This week, focus on a specific body part. Please keep it within GW guidelines [aka keep it clean please!] You can focus on your favorite thunk's pretty green eyes, or maybe just the natural curves of the human ears are visually pleasing to you. Make some art, or fan fic, and have to me by 6AM your time Monday Feb. 8th.
                          sigpic

Comment

Challenge 97

The challenge came back with a bang! Thanks to everyone who sent in entries!

This week, your challenge is to use at least one of the following 3 textures.
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:

credit to Losing_myself_

credit to x-teamedward-x

You can use other textures as well, you can use just these 3, or any combo you like but you must use at least one of them.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday Feb. 15th.
                            sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 97 was to use 3 textures.

FanGirl
                              http://i.imgur.com/8bg7mHA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Iy787L7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ndeircX.jpg

Grace

raduzhok

ohalis

sigpic

Comment