John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
    That sounds like it would be good. I'll have to have a listen and see.

In the mean time, I finished another JT video. Twilek, I e-mailed the link to you if you don't mind posting it when you get a chance. My iPad doesn't post the videos on the forum for some reason, just the links.
    Got your e-mail! Love the video
    sigpic

Comment

Here's DJ's Girl's video. I thought it was great. Totally puts me in a shipper mood. I think I need to go read some JT fic now.
      sigpic

Comment

That sounds like it would be good. I'll have to have a listen and see.

In the mean time, I finished another JT video. Twilek, I e-mailed the link to you if you don't mind posting it when you get a chance. My iPad doesn't post the videos on the forum for some reason, just the links.
        http://youtu.be/qn2Cb7i8CIg Here you go DJsGirl; enjoy!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

It's great that you can be there for her. She sounds like a fighter.
          She is at that. Doing much better these days. Still looking at a bit of a long recovery though.

And Teyla was gorgeous in this episode.
          When isn't she?

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
          I loved the scenes for Becket's video to his mum.

The angst with John and Teyla was spot on in this episode.
          -J: what else do you want from me?
          -T: Too much I fear.
          Oh! It tears at the heart!

Just saw Zalenka and Bate's taping... Good stuff.
          Rodney is cracking me up too.
          Leadership.

Classified?

I wonder if Dr. Kusinaki? Had a crush on McKay....
          Speaking of McKay... Lol at his message to Sam.
          I've read fics. Strange.

The debrief was very somber.
          Aww... Elizabeth's message to Simon. Carson's to his mum, Ford's to his family. All very touching.
          I know some don't like flash back episodes, but IMO this was one of the best ones I've seen on any show. The letters home helped to capture the gravity of the situation.
          By and large I've liked Stargate's clip shows. They were mostly original premises in them. There was only one that I can currently think of that was ???? Really?

I'm happy to say the fic writing seems to be back on track. I just needed to write out some of my ideas with some details.
          I've got ideas for fics, just not the right head space right now. Hopefully there will be a breakthrough.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            She is at that. Doing much better these days. Still looking at a bit of a long recovery though.

When isn't she?

Oh! It tears at the heart!

Leadership.

Classified?

I've read fics. Strange.

By and large I've liked Stargate's clip shows. They were mostly original premises in them. There was only one that I can currently think of that was ???? Really?

I've got ideas for fics, just not the right head space right now. Hopefully there will be a breakthrough.
            Well I think that covers everything
            sigpic

Comment

I do try to be thorough.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                I do try to be thorough.
                And I think you do it well Lol!
                sigpic
                Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                  Here's DJ's Girl's video. I thought it was great. Totally puts me in a shipper mood. I think I need to go read some JT fic now.
                  Thank you Twi for posting the vid and for your comments! I really enjoy doing them again, nd I'm glad I'm finding some spare time.
                  Watching fan vids always puts me in the mood for fics.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you Twi for posting the vid and for your comments! I really enjoy doing them again, nd I'm glad I'm finding some spare time.
                    Watching fan vids always puts me in the mood for fics.
                    You're welcome! I'm happy to spread the JT LOVE!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                      http://youtu.be/qn2Cb7i8CIg Here you go DJsGirl; enjoy!
                      Thank you! I almost missed this. I'm going to listen now and see if anything comes to me
                      sigpic

Comment

Well..... I loved it. I could really feel this leaning towards a Teyla vid, with her coming to grips with her Wraith DNA, and accepting her gifts... Overcoming her ordeal with Michael... Being Todd's Queen.... Blending her traditional Athosian ways with her new found Life in Atlantis and her love for John... And of course John accepting her for who she is.
                        sigpic

Comment

You should do it DJ's!
                          sigpic

Comment

So what's the scoop about the new Stargate movie. Are we really getting a revamp?
                            sigpic

Comment

So what's the scoop about the new Stargate movie. Are we really getting a revamp?
                              Not exactly a revamp, more like a continuation of the original film with no ties to the TV series or TV series films {Ark of Truth and Continuum for example wont be mentioined in the new trilogy}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                                Not exactly a revamp, more like a continuation of the original film with no ties to the TV series or TV series films {Ark of Truth and Continuum for example wont be mentioined in the new trilogy}
                                That's what I've heard too. I am glad that they are going to do something with Stargate, but it is a hard pill to swallow that we won't get anything of what we have grown to love. I watched and fell in love with S1 of SG1 before I saw the movie. I went back to the movie only to find out how it all started.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X