John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The debrief was very somber.
    Aww... Elizabeth's message to Simon. Carson's to his mum, Ford's to his family. All very touching.
    I know some don't like flash back episodes, but IMO this was one of the best ones I've seen on any show. The letters home helped to capture the gravity of the situation.
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Great rewatch. I can't wait to get everyone else's insight on the episode when the watch. Thanks for joining me DJ'sG.
      sigpic

Comment

It was fun. One of my favorite episodes to re watch.
        Last edited by DJsGirl; 07 September 2014, 02:51 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Have a good night JT shippers.
          sigpic

Comment

Good Monday morning everyone!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm happy to say the fic writing seems to be back on track. I just needed to write out some of my ideas with some details.
              sigpic

Comment

I was also in the middle of doing two vids. Yesterday's rewatch really got me itching to finish them up. So hopefully I will have at least one ready by the end of the week.
                sigpic

Comment

I wonder if anyone can do a Vivaldi's Winter/Let It Go remix vid like the Piano Guys did {they're amazing!!}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Belated but not forgotten - entries to art challenge 43 - inanimate object

RodneyIsGodney

mrscopterdoc

JadedWraith

raduzhok

Falcon Horus

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

For the next challenge, which is number 44, your main focus should be on faces only and nothing else.

Alien, people, animals, clocks, it doesn't matter, ... as long as it is just faces.

Entries are due the 14th of September (preferably) so that I, Falcon Horus, can forget to post the results of your brilliant work on monday the 15th of September.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Great art work everyone! Thanks Falcon Horus for doing the challenge while Copter is gone!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                          I wonder if anyone can do a Vivaldi's Winter/Let It Go remix vid like the Piano Guys did {they're amazing!!}
                          I will have to google that one. Sounds like it's really good.
                          My daughter is in her room singing that song from the Sound track. Love that song.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                            That sounds like it would be good. I'll have to have a listen and see.

In the mean time, I finished another JT video. Twilek, I e-mailed the link to you if you don't mind posting it when you get a chance. My iPad doesn't post the videos on the forum for some reason, just the links.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think the art from the last challenge was great. I should be able to find time for this next one. I have missed doing them all summer.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                For the next challenge, which is number 44, your main focus should be on faces only and nothing else.

Alien, people, animals, clocks, it doesn't matter, ... as long as it is just faces.

Entries are due the 14th of September (preferably) so that I, Falcon Horus, can forget to post the results of your brilliant work on monday the 15th of September.
                                This is because Lemming is currently focused on NOT getting her tail fried by a certain lab runner currently angered about a frozen solid tech lab. Also please steer clear of the medical wing, Carson's not happy I gave Radek a heartattack and will strike out with a really sharp operating impliment at anyone who mentions "The Ice Queen" {me}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X