No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the pics are great. It's on for next Friday!
    sigpic

Comment

John was so flirty when they first met. It was adorable. Then they spent the whole day together hiking to to caves. By the time he put the necklace on her, they were truly bonded. That was a real moment! Absolutely SQUEE! and I've shipped JT ever since.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I had fun going thru them and posting.
        sigpic
        Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
          John was so flirty when they first met. It was adorable. Then they spent the whole day together hiking to to caves. By the time he put the necklace on her, they were truly bonded. That was a real moment! Absolutely SQUEE! and I've shipped JT ever since.
          I completely agree! They had me from the very beginning!
          sigpic

Comment

Looks like I missed all the fun. I'll have to catch up and join next week. I was playing around and trying to come up with something for this week's Copter challenge, I figured I'd try to make something a bit shippy. This is a variation on what my finished product is, and it kind of looks like a book cover to me, so I figured I'd post it in here:

I hope everyone is doing well.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
              Looks like I missed all the fun. I'll have to catch up and join next week. I was playing around and trying to come up with something for this week's Copter challenge, I figured I'd try to make something a bit shippy. This is a variation on what my finished product is, and it kind of looks like a book cover to me, so I figured I'd post it in here:

That's beautiful! I can't wait to see the challenge art!

I have a couple of things int he works but it's been a busy weekend, so I don't know if I will finish it up tonight.
              sigpic

Comment

I just gave Copter some stuff from an earlier challenge that I couldn't participate in. I had no inspiration for this one.

Maybe someday.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Wow, I almost forgot. I have been on the go all weekend, but I do have two submissions for the challenge. After baby girl gets to sleep, I will upload them and get them to Copter.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lovely job!
                    I really need to keep working on my blending and fading. My stuff doesn't come out this nice.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                      That's beautiful! I can't wait to see the challenge art!

I have a couple of things int he works but it's been a busy weekend, so I don't know if I will finish it up tonight.
                      Thank you. If you don't get them in this time, maybe there will be another one of these "make up" challenges in the future. I thought it was nice that we get to pick a challenge and participate in that one this time around. I look forward to seeing what you do.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      I just gave Copter some stuff from an earlier challenge that I couldn't participate in. I had no inspiration for this one.

Maybe someday.
                      I'm sure that what you've done is fantastically inspired looking. Sometimes I have a hard time finding inspiration too. Music usually helps.

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                      Wow, I almost forgot. I have been on the go all weekend, but I do have two submissions for the challenge. After baby girl gets to sleep, I will upload them and get them to Copter.
                      I know. The time creeps up doesn't it? I'm sending my stuff in now.

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                      Lovely job!
                      I really need to keep working on my blending and fading. My stuff doesn't come out this nice.
                      Thank you. I'm sure you've done a good job. I'm still learning myself, and it seems like that process never ends. If you want any tips or have a questions, I'll do my best to help. Just send me a PM.

sigpic

Comment

a question for you guys...

the stargate legacy series of novels brought teyla and sheppard together: do you feel it's 'canon' now that the books have them a couple? or would it only be canon if it showed up in an episode or movie?
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          a question for you guys...

the stargate legacy series of novels brought teyla and sheppard together: do you feel it's 'canon' now that the books have them a couple? or would it only be canon if it showed up in an episode or movie?

The way I see it, this is as canon as its going to get, for now. Unless they do a movie or we series that says other wise, the books are what we have to go on. Even the script for the SGgA movie/S6 ( that * never happened) had them getting together in the end.
                          I know some people don't like it, but it is what it is. And the good thing is, that because it's a book, those who ship differently can pretended the books never happened.

Well that's my opinion anyway
                          Last edited by DJsGirl; 09 June 2014, 05:18 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Baby is sleep and I have some free time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you. I'm sure you've done a good job. I'm still learning myself, and it seems like that process never ends. If you want any tips or have a questions, I'll do my best to help. Just send me a PM.
                              Learning is part of the fun. We'll see how these ones turned out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Luckily the one that was almost done didn't take long to finish up. I'm happy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X