No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My problem is I've been doing this for 6 years. I doubt there is a ship of mine I haven't done some art for. All the ships of mine over all the shows.

Unless someone can help me figure out how to do a Jack/SARAH bit of art from EUReKA.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I love SARAH! Now that would be a challenge!
      sigpic
      Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

I shipped (crack!ship, but still!) Jack/SARAH ever since the second episode when they introduced her. I just have no idea how to artify that. Maybe I'll write a fic about them someday.
        sigpic

Comment

SARAH is the house right? That is so cute. Now that you mention it ... I can see it. But what about Deputy Andy? I love Kavan as Andy. Maybe a little love triangle fan fic.
          sigpic

Comment

SARAH is the house.

I was in this strange state of laughing and crying those last seasons with Deputy Andy horning in on Jack/SARAH. Laughed outrageously, but still sobbing.

Kavan did an amazing job playing Andy. So much fun.

As to Andy/?? ummmm. Let me think on that.
            sigpic

Comment

Kavan is a hottie!
              sigpic

Comment

So was there a secret shipper war Jack/Allison and Andy/SARAH vs Jack/SARAH?

Oh the Jack/SARAH fics would be interesting.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Great arts, everyone!

Copter, there were a few weeks (stupid RL and PB) when I did not get to post the work I'd already done. Want me to get those up? Also is the stuff we've done at the Clubhouse so I can check which ones for sure I missed?

I'm trying to figure out the current challenge now.
                  If you want to post previous art you did for a challenge that would be awesome!!

No, unless you made a page for yourself, to house your art, I have not been putting the art from each challenge up on the clubhouse. Sorry
                  sigpic

Comment

That would be interesting fic. Ever, I hope you come up with something. I have to think about how you would do the fan art.

Thanks for the info Copter. I should have time for this one.

DJ, I loved your ficlet. The pic was great too. Why was it so tiny tho?
                    Last edited by Twi'lek; 27 May 2014, 05:56 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Twi. Your pics were beautiful as always. And I love the Andromeda art Ever I'd. Brings back memories.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure why it's so small.
                        sigpic

Comment

I had to post the thumbnail on the challenge because at full size the picture was too big for GW rules.
                          sigpic

Comment

No problem Copter. That makes sense.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow.. I just love this pic so much as you can tell...and if Teyla did not enjoy it as some suggest, she would not be puckered up with her eyes closed..She totally wanted it!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post

Wow.. I just love this pic so much as you can tell...and if Teyla did not enjoy it as some suggest, she would not be puckered up with her eyes closed..She totally wanted it!
                                Agreed!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X