It looks good on you Ever.
    sigpic

Comment

Good night all. Sheyla 4 Ever
      sigpic
      Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
        I got the baby to sleep so I am free for the night. Contemplating if I should go to bed early lol. What to do... What to do...
        How old is your baby? Miss those days! I have a busy weekend... one has Senior Prom and one has Confirmation - of course both are on Saturday night!! Ugh..

Love it... They so belong together.. you can see it in the picture. They are just aching to be holding each other!
        sigpic
        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
        Forever!!

Comment

Now, it could just be because I've had a crap week and my mind needs silliness but! Have you guys seen Mars Attacks? I can almost see them watching the aliens invade here and slowly moving together and wrapping their arms around each other a la Pierce Brosnan and Sarah Jessica Parker.

I need help. Yes, I'm out of my Everloving mind!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
            How old is your baby? Miss those days! I have a busy weekend... one has Senior Prom and one has Confirmation - of course both are on Saturday night!! Ugh..

Love it... They so belong together.. you can see it in the picture. They are just aching to be holding each other!
            5 months. She is amazing!

I love JT. They belong together!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Now, it could just be because I've had a crap week and my mind needs silliness but! Have you guys seen Mars Attacks? I can almost see them watching the aliens invade here and slowly moving together and wrapping their arms around each other a la Pierce Brosnan and Sarah Jessica Parker.

I need help. Yes, I'm out of my Everloving mind!
              I like the way your mind works
              sigpic

Comment

I like the way your mind works
                Thing is, neither are the "Oh, dear! Whatever will we do?!" types. But I can just see it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Thing is, neither are the "Oh, dear! Whatever will we do?!" types. But I can just see it.
                  Now I can picture it. And the scene is playing in my head.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice! Thanks for posting the JT goodness
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi all. Hope everyone is enjoying their day. Took the little one for a walk nd then played in the back yard. Next up is lunch and a nap or her.
                      sigpic

Comment

I remember those days. I'm getting two of mine ready for prom!
                        sigpic

Comment

Prom! That must be exciting. I'm a ways away from that. I not know what I will do when she is that age. I get sad just thinking about sending her to pre-k in a couple of years.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone. It's beautiful here in the Carolinas. Had some on and off again storms yesterday thbut we dodged the showers and went to a neighboring county Relay for Life Event. We stayed late but not all night. Today is gorgeous so I'm headed out soon to enjoy it.
                            sigpic

Comment

DJ enjoy these baby days. They go by so fast.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ever you have two doing prom at the same time! That sounds like fun. Mine are too far apart, so everything is one at a time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X