John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    OH, CK! that...that...that...that..was BEAUTIFUL!

Oh, I"m off to read it again...you really should combine this entire story...it will do wonders...maybe I can repost Tamefarrar's instructions...let me see if I still have them...I wouldn't do you any good in explaining it to you...

I LOVE IT!
    i'm glad you like it Camy...
    yeah i know i should make all parts together...i will see what i can do...

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
      hello

hmmm...wonder if I should hug her or kiss her...

...whatever you wish Colonel....

Hey {{Annie}}!...Got anymore picfics?...

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
        Hi, Annie!
        hi CeeKay...*Annie gives CeeKay a biiiig hug*...

... that was sweet...
        ... you think she likes it?...
        ... who doesn't??...
        ... ooh...

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          Okay..I come bearing gifts...now remember...newbie here with this...just learning and experimenting...
          http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/935/0038rr.jpg
          oh Camy thats sooo beautiful...one of my favourite scene....

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
            sniff Annie love the pic fic! Now if only you have John being rescued from this suicide mission so they can explore their new found love.

Love that icon! Proof that Teyla puckered up too! She was just shocked/surprised by a sudden, passionate display of affection.
            thanks BP... ...hey i will not tell what will happens...*man is it so obvious??*...hehehehe...

Comment

Hi...I've been out as of late because I am now on my last week of school before finals..YAY!!!

But I am now rushing to finish my last minute projects ...

But I has to drop by and say Annie...I love to stop by and read your picture fics...helps to keep me sane!

Camy....I love you latest sig..'I looked and I loved'...Awesome Job...I may have to snag and redo my rotating sig again!

Ack 'Allies' is on friday...then no mas Atlantis until July...I'm not gonna make it...I'll go crazy but at least I have all my forum pals who are going to be writing fanfic and making vids to keep me going (hint, hint)

Well at least next weekend when there is no Atlantis I'll be in Vegas! My parents anniversary is on the 9th but all celebrating must be put on hold until after finals!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                hmmm...wonder if I should hug her or kiss her...

...whatever you wish Colonel....

Hey {{Annie}}!...Got anymore picfics?...
                hey Witchy...*huges for you hon*....
                picfics...hmmm...you mean my story??...today no...haven't got much time...

...where is John??...if he would see this he would know how i feel everytime seeing his kirking things...

... hey i said John not Ronan...

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                  Hi...I've been out as of late because I am now on my last week of school before finals..YAY!!!

But I am now rushing to finish my last minute projects ...

But I has to drop by and say Annie...I love to stop by and read your picture fics...helps to keep me sane!

Camy....I love you latest sig..'I looked and I loved'...Awesome Job...I may have to snag and redo my rotating sig again!

Ack 'Allies' is on friday...then no mas Atlantis until July...I'm not gonna make it...I'll go crazy but at least I have all my forum pals who are going to be writing fanfic and making vids to keep me going (hint, hint)

Well at least next weekend when there is no Atlantis I'll be in Vegas! My parents anniversary is on the 9th but all celebrating must be put on hold until after finals!
                  hi AG...thanks...i'm pleased it's helping you...and about school...i know a little how you feeling in 2 months i will finish my school as well and after the whole May - exams exams exams...

Comment

Hi everyone!!! I've been soo busy lately but I wanted to drop in.

Loving the pictures.

Hehe...and with John's kirking, I'd imagine Teyla'd get jealous. Have you noticed he's doing it more often now?
                    What's with that? Either way, he's hoping Teyla will nab him if things get too serious with other girls.

Like Scientist Barbie from 'Inferno'....

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                    Spoiler:
                    SCI-FI....
                    I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
                      Love the pic story a few pages back. It was sweet.
                      thanks Doxy...

... hi Teyla...

... hello Col...eee...how do you feel??..*why does he look at me like that?*...

... better since you've been here...

... huh?? *did i mishere*...

... *oh yeah i think thats the best way to get her*...

Comment

Annie, nice story pics!

That first one of him is so mischevious lol...I'd too be kinda wary if I was Teyla.

Spoiler:
                        SCI-FI....

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
                          I'm new on this thread so I am only going to say one thing...

'Conversion' and the kiss...

Eirual.
                          hi Nerual

... you see we've got next newbie...
                          ... i think people like us...
                          ... yep..

Comment

Originally posted by Drewzy
                            Annie, nice story pics!

That first one of him is so mischevious lol...I'd too be kinda wary if I was Teyla.
                            thanks Drewzy.... ...hehehehe...
                            ..eee you are new here??...haven't seen you earlier...or maybe i just missed it...

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                              thanks Drewzy.... ...hehehehe...
                              ..eee you are new here??...haven't seen you earlier...or maybe i just missed it...
                              I've been coming here for over a year now, but it seems I get overly busy and leave and then come back vice versa.
                              I need to stay consistant cuz I always start to miss my Sheyla buddies.

Plus, it's so fun here.

Spoiler:
                              SCI-FI....

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                                Argh!!!.......Camy that's oh well i can't describe it....it's beautiful, and beyond... I've got to many sigs, and not enough room..., can i snatch it for my LJ banner?....pretty plz?....

Annie, You're a genius, have i told you that?...Loved the picfic...so sweet, I loved how you used all the great Shep/Teyla moments, like the walking in the fields and the hallway in Sanctuary. More?... ...

thanks hon...i'm glad you like it...

hehehe...a genius...that reminds me the scene from 'Inferno' when 'Johns kirking object' said something like that to McKay on the Orion(?)...McKays facial expresion was priceless...
                                little OT...

Comment

Working...
                                X