No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot Blue, it's nice to be back thanks and yeah both David were so much fun. And I agree Robert Picardo is awesome too I laugh a lot LOL
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
      Hiya !!!
      Ok I don't know if some people remember me, it was a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away I crashed in there I'm ashamed it was so long but things happened and I started school again far from my house, even if I kept on going in here I wasn't really in chat mood (? sorry I fear my english didn't progressed at all :s) but Stargate and JT were so much in my life for several years so I had to come back LOL.

I don't even know if some of you were in Paris recently but there was a convention and I had the opportunity to meet David Hewlett and David Nikl, Robert Picardo and Cliff Simon and I'm really I understand now what you meant about them they're really great.
      All of this to say I haven't given up and I keep on reading fanfics but seriously girls I needed to come back to say that there isn't a lot it's time to make your muse works I need my dose (my humour hasn't progressed either sorry lol)
      So I hope you want me back lol it's great to see the thread keeps on going
      who are yoooou? Course you're welcome back
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Spoiler:
        Apart from the fact it's ninety quid one way... I think I'll wait
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

FLO!!!! How are you doing?? It's good to see you here again!
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Asgard - It's so good to see you again....Welcome back
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Have you guys heard the new version of "Everything" that Lifehouse has made? Wow, it's incredible. It could make a great JT vid.

Here's a link to the song:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3jrPN_F2Ds

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
              My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                Have you guys heard the new version of "Everything" that Lifehouse has made? Wow, it's incredible. It could make a great JT vid.

Another great song that so fits how John and Teyla feel about each other..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Apart from the fact it's ninety quid one way... I think I'll wait
                  Ouch!
                  What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post

Yeah that WOULD make a great JT vid.
                    I have the song- pity I don't have the program to make the vid Am more than happy to send the song to whoever wants to do the vid!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Not sure if anyone's posted this here yet, but Jo Graham posted the first chapter of Death Game. I haven't read it yet, but I'm sure its sizzling!!!!

Go and check it out and leave her your thoughts.

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/49156.html
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                        Not sure if anyone's posted this here yet, but Jo Graham posted the first chapter of Death Game. I haven't read it yet, but I'm sure its sizzling!!!!

Awesome...thanks...
                        Just read it... intense and I can't wait to get my hands on that book
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks for the link Jeyla! Read it and am totally hooked now!! Can't wait for July!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                          Forever!!

Comment

Rockhound - Thanks for the belated Birthday message.

To those who helped me come up with a clip - Thanks.
                            I forgotten why I had Allies marked down as something that had JT scene(s) and now that someone mentioned the scene it reminded me why. I hadn't thought of Inferno so I will keep that in mind and I have Progeny written down as something to video cap for JT stuff but I didn't think of using it for this music video so the clip will most likely be one of those three because I don't think The Long Goodbye scene will work with this music video.
                            I would have given the song but I am using two songs and have decided to chance the song in the second half because Well Alright by Babyface just didn't fit that part of it anymore.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Oh fantastic.... off to read...
                              sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and sorry lately. I have been really busy my daughter has just come out of hospital,so lets just say life has been very hectic for me lately.Secondly happy Birthday to all those that I missed sorry.Anyhow take care everyone and I hope to be back on more often soon
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X