No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've gotta pick the little one up from school now, but I would love to see (and bid) on some people's stuff!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Dude, Cazz, you beat me to it!
      Too slow Although, you explained it much better
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thank you girls....I feel like I can contribute something now.

Here's my signup. http://community.livejournal.com/hel...84105#t1884105
        Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 14 January 2010, 08:20 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey yall!
          Quick post just to let you all know that I'm still alive!

Will catch up when I get home in a few days.

JUST CAME TO SAY I'LL NEED SOME EXTRA TIME ON WRITING VS6 E8.
          I've got draft hand written, but our main comp at home is in need of a new part- so will need like at least 1 extra week for typing & posting.

CAZZ- I'll PM u about it when I get back online at home. I think u're the one I send it to to get spell checked? If this is wrong, lemme know.

Catch ya all later- almost out of time at internet cafe!
          Laura.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Hey everyone. *smiles*

Was just wondering if you would all come down and check out the artworks and vote. *noddles and smiles* There is some John and Teyla art. Granted not together, but we did 26 characters to vote on. I'm sure there will be some you will like. Thanks.

Stargate Art Awards
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
              Hey everyone. *smiles*

Was just wondering if you would all come down and check out the artworks and vote. *noddles and smiles* There is some John and Teyla art. Granted not together, but we did 26 characters to vote on. I'm sure there will be some you will like. Thanks.

Stargate Art Awards
              I'll make sure I check it out.
              sigpic
              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
              Forever!!

Comment

Wow...it's slow in here!!!

Just a reminder for those artists.....There's a John and Teyla Banner Contest over in Beya...details here:

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/200804.html

and did you guys read about Jason Mamoa being one of the runner ups for the role of Conan the Barbarian? GOSH, I hope he gets it!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
                  Hey everyone. *smiles*

Stargate Art Awards

Voted...

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                  Wow...it's slow in here!!!

Just a reminder for those artists.....There's a John and Teyla Banner Contest over in Beya...details here:

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/200804.html

and did you guys read about Jason Mamoa being one of the runner ups for the role of Conan the Barbarian? GOSH, I hope he gets it!!!!!
                  I've just had laser eye surgery... no more glasses.. but things a bit blurry still so don't think I'm up to making any banners yet..

I wish Jason lots of luck.. I hope he gets the part.. he would be perfect for it....
                  sigpic

Comment

Did you guys read that Rachel is in a movie too?

I just found out through Paulie and went and checked out her IMD and this is the movie...

Looks like Rachel is one of the main characters too. Rachel is set to play Lily. I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned it on her site. I might just ask her about it.

here's Rachel's name...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1570986/fullcredits#cast

Resurrected....
                    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1570986/plotsummary

Lucas is a man with a dark past, who gave up that life to marry the beautiful, love of his life Lily. After being married for five years and giving birth to their daughter Jessica, there picture perfect life is violently torn apart. Lucas seeks revenge for the wrongs that have been done to him and his family, at the same time tearing apart the system he once helped to set in place. Everyone, including the cops, are forced to choose a side with the odds mounting more and more against Lucas. For a man that has nothing to left to lose, does it matter how many are against him. Written by Jared Noe
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                      Did you guys read that Rachel is in a movie too?

I just found out through Paulie and went and checked out her IMD and this is the movie...

Looks like Rachel is one of the main characters too. Rachel is set to play Lily. I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned it on her site. I might just ask her about it.

here's Rachel's name...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1570986/fullcredits#cast

Resurrected....
                      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1570986/plotsummary

Lucas is a man with a dark past, who gave up that life to marry the beautiful, love of his life Lily. After being married for five years and giving birth to their daughter Jessica, there picture perfect life is violently torn apart. Lucas seeks revenge for the wrongs that have been done to him and his family, at the same time tearing apart the system he once helped to set in place. Everyone, including the cops, are forced to choose a side with the odds mounting more and more against Lucas. For a man that has nothing to left to lose, does it matter how many are against him. Written by Jared Noe
                      Thanks for the news Jeyla... great to hear they are all getting work..
                      sigpic

Comment

New ep posted!!
                        Episode 7:

When McKay's technical skills are required on another planet he uncovers a conspiracy. The team are detained for questioning, but an unexpected blast from Ronon's past complicates matters further.
                        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          New ep posted!!
                          Episode 7:

]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh293/CazzBlade1889/VS6/VS6-Spirits-of-the-Dead.jpg
                          When McKay's technical skills are required on another planet he uncovers a conspiracy. The team are detained for questioning, but an unexpected blast from Ronon's past complicates matters further.

Oooh I'm so excited!! Gotta go read!!

And by the Way:

GO JETS!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                            Oooh I'm so excited!! Gotta go read!!

And by the Way:

GO JETS!!!!!
                            I can't believe the Jets shut out the Chargers. So gutted
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Whats happened to the forum.. it looks exactly now like the syfy forums...

I preferred the old way..
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                I can't believe the Jets shut out the Chargers. So gutted
                                Well my husband would have been a miserable **** had the Jets lost! Very exciting game!
                                Not feeling too good about this Sunday's game.
                                sigpic
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X