John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
    Cool, but not the youngest Sheyla fan I've met, my little sis is 10 and she is the biggest Atlantis fan, she is the one who got me hooked on Sheyla!
    Awwwww. That is the cutest. I'm glad you are both into JT...Sheyla.

Off to find you some pics to do you a sig.

And I came in to drop these off as well. Sorry Val, you'll have to wait til you get 2,000 posts to use custom icons.

Will try to catch later. I have the little girl here right now.

Comment

Love that Captive Hearts one Sci!
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Lovely icons sci really gorgeous
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Val, i think Quarantine is one of the worst SGA eps But, the JT scenes are fab

Hi AthosianGirl Don't think we're met before! Welcome back

Can't wait to see that pic on my laptop later Nina
          Really? Quarantine one of the worst eps? Granted there isn't any action but! JT shippiness! Ronon/Jenn shippiness (yes I'm still on Team Ronon) Rodney and Katie broke up!

I even love that Radek gets to save the day! *Rotten timing that he has*

Beautiful icons, Sci! Love the "Side by Side" ones.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Quarantine would have been good if rodney hadn't been an ass, and the ep had a plot or point to it, it's like a bad version of sunday without carson's death

Comment

Quarantine would have been good if rodney hadn't been an ass, and the ep had a plot or point to it, it's like a bad version of sunday without carson's death
              But Rodney's always an ass!

I know there was no point/plot to it, but it fed my shippy little heart.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Guys!!!

Val:
                I liked Quarentine too. I just ignored how Rodney was to Katie, but I liked the rest of it.
                I have to laugh when my oldest pics which shows or parts he likes. He's a year younger than your sis, 9. He of course loves the action seens. I also love that they see that JT belong together too..... My youngest is 6

Here's my contribution towards you sigs. It's from Broken Ties.

Thanks for that funny pic Nina!! LOL!!!
                Last edited by scifan; 20 October 2009, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Cazz, I just read your "avoiding cinemas" post on the bus. I cackled loudly. People looked at me funny

Haha, I won't subject you to new moon, you twi-hard fan. See? You know more about it than me! I hate twilight fandom lol
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I liked it. And I still dislike Sunday, as there was no point to killing of carson with an exploding tumor.. I thought it was very bad executed. There was no suspense at all, as no one would have expected there to go anything wrong with such a thing in a normal ep. *hides from Laura* Loved the beginning of course, with Teyla and Shep But the rest bleh.. Liked Quarantine because it was a character study, and I quite liked it. The Spidey climb obviously helped *hides from Cazz*

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    But Rodney's always an ass!

I know there was no point/plot to it, but it fed my shippy little heart.
                    Yup and yup
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

I found rodney so over the top he was ooc, and unbearable to watch. I prefer a plot than ship for ship's sake

Comment

I found rodney so over the top he was ooc, and unbearable to watch. I prefer a plot than ship for ship's sake
                        I get what you mean, but for me that was because of the circumstances. He was confined in a room with a girl he liked and he couldn't do anything about the situation. All add up to a Rodney nightmare, so for me the ooc was justified and even logical.
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

I thought it wiped out the character developent they'd spent oh so much time building.

Laura - i'm suprised you noticed, people look at you funny all the time *runs away*

Comment

I thought it wiped out the character developent they'd spent oh so much time building.

Laura - i'm suprised you noticed, people look at you funny all the time *runs away*
                            If that really was their aim, tptb failed miserably

Shocking conclusion, I know
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Well, personally, I thought the character development wipe out came later. And most of it came with the fanboyism of McKay.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl View Post
                                Cough...cough...*clears throat* Ummm, Hi guys....looooonnnnggg time, so see!

I am here to admit, I have been a bad JohnTeyla fan, I went MIA for over a year. *hangs head in shame*

But I'm back with an urge to read some fantastic fanfic and where better to find recs then my old stomping grounds at GW forum.

My confession is...it was Stargate Universe that had me wanting to rewatch my Atlantis. I sort of forgot the premiere of the new show (not really interested in it) so I caught the free download off of Itunes.

As I watched the show, or more like fast forwarded through SGU, all I could think of is, "Where's my Shep?" "Come on McKay, fix the problem" and "Teyla, we need you, everyone is yelling at each other" I miss my favorite team. Oh, well.

I had a flashback to when Atlantis premiered. I had turned off all the lights and watched with eager anticipation for what was to come... and that anticipation continued for the next 5 years, all the more helped by the fact I couldn't wait to see some John and Teyla interaction.

I just went to my local Best Buy store and bought season 5 of SGA, it was only about $24. I feel the need to watch Broken Ties!!
                                same here. I bought SGA season 5 when it first came out (ok had "a deal" so it was cheap! ) but only watched the two parter with Daniel jackson(*thud* ) the way tptb destroyed SGA (and Sheyla!!! hey anyone got a siggie for sheyla I can snurch? something nice and sweet? ) left a bitter taste in my mouth. BUT SGU has been so horrible I have begun watching SGA again... rush makes mckay look stable.

that is why I always disliked mckay! he was a simply unbeleiveable character!

Comment

Working...
                                X