John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    I really like the Hoffans, I like how in S1 they created different societies who were dealing with and surviving the Wraith in different ways

They stopped doing that when they moved to battles etc and defeating the Wraith, when really there was no reason to as societies would still have gone through this
    It stopped when they reconnected with Earth and don't need to trade with the various cultures.

I loved the different societies in S1. Lots of rich diversity.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Steve was definitley the best wraith and I actually found him scary.... didnt feel that way after season one really..
      sigpic

Comment

"Hi Steve, bye Steve"
        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          It stopped when they reconnected with Earth and don't need to trade with the various cultures.

I loved the different societies in S1. Lots of rich diversity.
          Aye, you're right But again, they shouldn't have, they should have still be under orders to explore and make allies, just like SG1.

Yeah, the diversity of S1 is part of what makes that season so great and what warmed me to the Pegasus Galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            Steve was definitley the best wraith and I actually found him scary.... didnt feel that way after season one really..
            Now if only they had found ap air of Wraith Twins, what would they name them? Ben & Jerry come to mind.... >.<

when is someone going to notice something different about me??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Considering that Beckett was only a recurring character in S1 he was very prevailant, especially having an episode that focused on him. I can't think of any other recurring characters having that

Comment

Haha! Weir talking about the Geneva Convention, after what they did to Michael... Love Shep's response though and completely agree with him.

Comment

"Had the wraith attended the Geneva Convention, they would feed on everybody."
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Considering that Beckett was only a recurring character in S1 he was very prevailant, especially having an episode that focused on him. I can't think of any other recurring characters having that
                    Carson was sweet and always will be, heck I refuse to believe the "clone" they found of him was just a simple clone, I have always told myself the team had been duped since Misbegotten and had lost not Carson himself, but his clone. So the guy found in S4 was def carson, only Mike did something to him that made his organs start to shut down on him.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I also like how Shep and Weir debated and had different opinions on how to deal with the big decisions, they seemed to agree with each other too easily later on, but then I suppose they knew each other better so thought about the other persons opinion while forming their own. (still always seem to go with Shep's POV though )

Comment

Quick fly-by (I can't do the rewatch because I'm off to get Keira in a few minutes)...but I thought Steve was awesome. The thought the Wraiths were so creepy in season 1. And I agree with y'all...I loved seeing the different kinds of civilizations they had...thought it very believable from the "everyone lives in a forest" idea.

And I love Carson. I just want to give him a big hug in this episode.
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

"Any idea when that'll be? Morning, afternoon?" genius

Comment

Wow! The wraith were actually menacing in S1! Who knew? It's been a long time since I've watched.
                            sigpic

Comment

I liked the conflict between Shep and Weir... it became so boring when all they did was pat each other on the back in season 2...
                              sigpic

Comment

Love the moment where Steve grabs at Shep, totally has me jumping in my seat everytime

Comment

Working...
                                X